Who Are The Indigenous People Of Palestine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes well, which Jews?

The Ashkenazi, and Sephardi Jews had moved out of the region for thousands of years, and mixed heavily with European.
You asked who the indigenous people were, it could also have been the Canaanites. It's all incredibly murky.

Canaanites were mixed tribes including Hebrews. Arabs originated in the Arab Peninsula, primarily Saudi Arabia.

This genetic PCA plot puts Mizrahi Jews (Middle-Eastern Jews) as closer genetically to Palestinians, than to Sephardi Jews (Southern European Jews), or Ashkenazi Jews (Central European Jews)

pca.png

For your simple mind, all you need to realize is that they were NOT ARYAN EUROPEANS!

Neolithic farmer immigrants to Europe from the Near-East were genetically most like Sardinians, and not modern Near-Easterners.

Sardinians weren't Aryan speakers when Rome conquered them, but they weren't Semites either.

Although, even if it's true that a Sardinian type people are more indigenous to the Near-East than modern Near-Easterners, I think it would be RIDICULOUS to have the Sardinians use that as an excuse to colonize the Near-East, pushing out people who've lived there for thousands of years.

Palestine had been invaded, conquered, and occupied many times. Palestine was a center for world trade for thousands of years. Many people came and left.

However, there is a core group of people who stayed and put down roots. Those are the people who built the place where they live.

Those people are the Palestinians.

For your simple mind, all you need to realize is that they were NOT ARYAN EUROPEANS!

Oh boy, there goes all logic on the thread. Now we got Jewish Aryans. Way to go Louie.
Just look at them. Do you prefer Caucasian? The "Jews" who control the regime occupying Palestine are certainly not related to the Semites who are indigenous to that region.

I'm not sure if purposely conflate the biblical land of Israel (from Jewish religious text that no respectable person would use as an historical reference) with the modern, terrorist, rogue nation of Israel or if you really believe that they are one in the same, but your idiotic beliefs are irrelevant here as usual.

Anyone opposed to facts & logic on this issue?

153_Who Are the Indigenous People of Palestine? | FLAME
Well, although I'm not particularly "opposed", I do have to say that anyone who calls Hieroglyphs, "Cuneiform" clearly has no idea what he's talking about, so that probably sums up the rest of the article, which is also billed as a "public relations message", so we can probably discount any "facts" therein, or indeed, "logic".

Mark Twain when he visited the area saw virtually no one nor any agricultural activity. There is a very simple reason for that. The ME had the highest deathrate from plague of any region because of quarantine in place Sharia law. Also the Mongols and their successor states like Turkey held regular massacres throughout the region.

Anyone opposed to facts & logic on this issue?

153_Who Are the Indigenous People of Palestine? | FLAME
Well, although I'm not particularly "opposed", I do have to say that anyone who calls Hieroglyphs, "Cuneiform" clearly has no idea what he's talking about, so that probably sums up the rest of the article, which is also billed as a "public relations message", so we can probably discount any "facts" therein, or indeed, "logic".

Aha. So in all your unbiased wisdom please be so kind as to tell us what is said in the article that is not true.

Oh boy, there goes all logic on the thread. Now we got Jewish Aryans. Way to go Louie.
Just look at them. Do you prefer Caucasian? The "Jews" who control the regime occupying Palestine are certainly not related to the Semites who are indigenous to that region.

I'm not sure if purposely conflate the biblical land of Israel (from Jewish religious text that no respectable person would use as an historical reference) with the modern, terrorist, rogue nation of Israel or if you really believe that they are one in the same, but your idiotic beliefs are irrelevant here as usual.

I think this Eurogenes article does a good job at pinpointing the ancestries of Ashkenazi Jews.

Eurogenes Blog: Estonian Biocentre Human Genome Diversity Panel (EGDP)

Ashkenazi
Anatolia_ChL 7.9
Arab_Israel_1 15.65
Avar 0.6
Bashkir 0.05
Cossack 0
Italian_Tuscan 30.45
Polish 11.75
Samaritan 33.6
Uygur 0

Aha. So in all your unbiased wisdom please be so kind as to tell us what is said in the article that is not true.
Judea and Samaria? Seriously? More unbiased history from a Jewish source? Your bible is fact?

The west bank is another zionist concentration camp which gets bombed regularly.

Anyone referring to that as Judea and Samaria are brainwashed and are incapable of discussing these issues logically. The entire article was a damn hasbara piece. OF COURSE Israel’s Settlements are an Obstacle to Peace!

Palestine had been invaded, conquered, and occupied many times. Palestine was a center for world trade for thousands of years. Many people came and left.

However, there is a core group of people who stayed and put down roots. Those are the people who built the place where they live.

While I have no argument that the invaders who stayed and put down roots are Palestinians and as such have rights to sovereignty in Palestine -- this is not the same as "indigenous".

No reasonable person can argue that the Jewish people aren't indigenous to Israel.

The question, as it relates to sovereignty, has always been whether or not a people removed from an indigenous territory retain their "belonging" to the indigenous group over generations.

While I have no argument that the invaders who stayed and put down roots are Palestinians and as such have rights to sovereignty in Palestine -- this is not the same as "indigenous".

No reasonable person can argue that the Jewish people aren't indigenous to Israel.

The question, as it relates to sovereignty, has always been whether or not a people removed from an indigenous territory retain their "belonging" to the indigenous group over generations.
Mexicans, then, would be indigenous to Texas and by your "logic" they could use the most advanced military equipment on earth to slaughter, evacuate and then enslave all the survivors.

Picture them building a damn wall around Dallas and then think how well that would work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back