Who Are The Palestinians " III "

Tried to look back; what “ issues” is he referring to aside from the “ fact” that Nasser closed the Straits because Israel was stealing Syria’s water 💧 😜

Israel produces water. No need to steal water…

20080A81-D62D-45B9-9F5C-81D73918C580.jpeg

A Life in Struggle: Exclusive with Leila Khaled, Icon of Palestinian Resistance​

British Palestine. Not Arab Palestine. As renowned historian Bernard Lewis notes, Jews originally were designated as Palestinians. Arabs, Muslims rejected “Palestine” and “Palestinian”. It’s a bullshit identity…

30F25ADF-A603-4E5C-90C7-27248881578A.jpeg

A Life in Struggle: Exclusive with Leila Khaled, Icon of Palestinian Resistance​

Renowned Arab scholar Fouad Ajami: “The Palestinian ruin was a long time in coming. No other movement has had the indulgence granted Palestinians over the last half-century, and the results can be seen in the bravado and senseless violence...” “The Palestinians tipped power to Hamas whose very charter is pledged to the destruction of the Jewish state and the imposition of Islamist rule.”

7E9A6EA2-1EFE-41C0-989A-8B4641EDD9CA.jpeg

Don’t bother. :cuckoo:
Why can't you answer the question? Why can't you state the reason you said what you said? Maybe because you don't have a reason? Maybe you just spewed hurtful lying shit because you have no argument regarding Israeli atrocities against the Palestinians? If they criticize Israel, they must be a Jew hater? Well, fuck that and fuck you! I don't hate Jews. I have no reason to hate Jews!

Why can't you answer the question? Why can't you state the reason you said what you said? Maybe because you don't have a reason? Maybe you just spewed hurtful lying shit because you have no argument regarding Israeli atrocities against the Palestinians? If they criticize Israel, they must be a Jew hater? Well, fuck that and fuck you! I don't hate Jews. I have no reason to hate Jews!
I have no reason to hate Catholics and yet you said I did. Go figure.

Atrocities against Jews. Fixed it for you.

Pestilinian suicide attacks…

Forum List

Back