Who are the three biggest transwoman actresses who plays ciswomen in the movies, or television?

I think Boltie is a lesbo who acted like she raped the Crimson Bolt.

How do you know they play ciswomen and not transwomen?

Leave it to you to even know what that crap is. I turned on the TV before and the Drew Barrymore show was on, and who did the dyke have on as her co-host? Some damn gay guy who was as queer as a #3 bill. I think the guy was floating in the air! Part of me wanted to throw up while the other half wanted to slap the silly shit out of the fag and bring him back down to reality. What I can't figure is just who the hell even tunes in to watch this cursed crap?! And to think, NBC fought tooth and nail NOT to carry Star Trek!

How do you know they play ciswomen and not transwomen?
I don't know of any transwomen who play ciswomen, that's why I asked.

I am sure that there are a couple of transwomen who are cast as transwomen. There was that one trannie in "Orange is the New Black," and I'm sure there are others.

Different question from mine, though.

Leave it to you to even know what that crap is. I turned on the TV before and the Drew Barrymore show was on, and who did the dyke have on as her co-host? Some damn gay guy who was as queer as a #3 bill. I think the guy was floating in the air! Part of me wanted to throw up while the other half wanted to slap the silly shit out of the fag and bring him back down to reality. What I can't figure is just who the hell even tunes in to watch this cursed crap?! And to think, NBC fought tooth and nail NOT to carry Star Trek!
At least you embrace your bigotry and don’t try to hide it. Unfortunately you have to live with the fact that you’re a shitty person.

I am sure that there are a couple of transwomen who are cast as transwomen. There was that one trannie in "Orange is the New Black," and I'm sure there are others.

I’m not sure… why do you ask?

That is the ability to discriminate right from wrong, a skill that eludes you because you are seriously mentally devolved.

If I'm the ass, that would make you the turd.
The discrimination of right and wrong is clearly displayed in your hateful post. Speaking the way you speak about others who you don’t even know is simply wrong. Thus why you are a shitty person

The discrimination of right and wrong is clearly displayed in your hateful post. Speaking the way you speak about others who you don’t even know is simply wrong. Thus why you are a shitty person

Odd, I was just imitating YOU and every other leftwing fucktard on this site, but at least you manned up enough to admit you are hateful, wrong AND shitty.

Pretty funny you jump on someone just for telling you the TRUTH while you were PERFECTLY FINE spewing seething vitriol at Trump for SEVEN YEARS.

That makes you the BIGGEST FUCKING HYPOCRITE that ever lived.

LaVerne Cox

At least you embrace your bigotry and don’t try to hide it. Unfortunately you have to live with the fact that you’re a shitty person.
At least you embrace your stupidity and don’t try to hide it.

A shitty person is someone that not only chooses to believe in lies, but forces everyone else to live them too.

You see it as bigorty, but many don't respect transgenders because transgenders failed to respect their body that mother nature gave to them. So don't expect respect to be one way street and then try to mask your hypocritical-ness by crying big boy's words.

WTF is a 'cis woman'? Why do they need so many different words just to say ' sicko mentally ill fetishist'?

I think Boltie is a lesbo who acted like she raped the Crimson Bolt.

Ellen Page, who is not, apparently Elliot Page ... is a transgender male and a biological female.

She has always played female parts in her films.

Ellen Page, who is not, apparently Elliot Page ... is a transgender male and a biological female.

She has always played female parts in her films.
That's bizarre that H'wood hates transgenderism so much that they won't even hire a transdude to play a male lead. Transdude's are much more passable* as teenage boys than males are as women or girls. In fact, I am sure that is a big part of the reason the left pushes this on children so much. If they like young boys and can convince a teenage (or younger) female to play that part, she can play a kid for years, long after an actual boy would have gotten old enough to kick the shi . . . I mean express disinterest . . . in the old coots.

*I saw a trannie on a Youtube video who was blond and young, so not quite as obvious as Caitlin Jenner, for example. She thought the illusion was perfect. She said "I have the passing privilege," in a husky voice, with her Adam's apple bobbing.

LaVerne Cox
She played a transwoman on OitNB, not a ciswoman. If Hollywood through her a few bones (no pun intended) by giving her some cameos as an actual female, let me know.

But, I'm talking about a transwoman who consistently auditioned for female parts and was accepted in a female role anyone ever heard of.

Well I think we have discovered what the next Academy Best Picture of the Year is... the first movie that cast one.
God, bad... it will sweep the awards.

Forum List

Back