🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who are these people who want to tell women what to do in their private lives?

Giving rapists rights to sue seems warped...just saying. I know Arkansas is backwards but surely the law doesn't permit a felon to sue for a crime he committed. Is this fake news I'm smelling?
Clinton is proof of that....:lol:

If women voted a compromise of, say, abortion after three or four months only after medical and psychological review, for example, that might be a nice gesture of accommodation of citizens with a strong religious view.
In any case, the whole thing should be up to women.

No, not forcing them too. Just educate them on how to focus on their careers and save and enjoy their money. Don't buy a house, but save for retirement, go on vacations, live for themselves kind of. Less welfare, less unemp!oyment, businesses struggle to fill vacancies....all wins

If women voted a compromise of, say, abortion after three or four months only after medical and psychological review, for example, that might be a nice gesture of accommodation of citizens with a strong religious view.
What about the male babies?

No, not forcing them too. Just educate them on how to focus on their careers and save and enjoy their money. Don't buy a house, but save for retirement, go on vacations, live for themselves kind of. Less welfare, less unemp!oyment, businesses struggle to fill vacancies....all wins
So, you would pay for this yourself then, out of your own pocket?

Anyone insisting abortion is murder without having been arrested for stopping it (or at least trying) is a hypocrite. Anyone who truly believed babies were being murdered, and knew it was happening within easy reach of him/her, would go stop it. People who don't believe it is murder, stay where they are and mind their own business, or spout off ineffectually to whoever will listen to them.
So you fancy yourself as some type of liberal messiah of baby murder...a moloch?
I do. I talk to too many women who want abortion to be legal for at least 3 months after conception.

One lady told me last night she doesn't think it has a soul till it's born.
I talked to a women yesterday who said she thinks you baby killers are monsters....
If the situation were right shed get an abortion too. It's easy to say when it's not you. Most pro lifers are Hippocrates

Anyone insisting abortion is murder without having been arrested for stopping it (or at least trying) is a hypocrite. Anyone who truly believed babies were being murdered, and knew it was happening within easy reach of him/her, would go stop it. People who don't believe it is murder, stay where they are and mind their own business, or spout off ineffectually to whoever will listen to them.
So you fancy yourself as some type of liberal messiah of baby murder...a moloch?
I do. I talk to too many women who want abortion to be legal for at least 3 months after conception.

One lady told me last night she doesn't think it has a soul till it's born.
I talked to a women yesterday who said she thinks you baby killers are monsters....
If the situation were right shed get an abortion too. It's easy to say when it's not you. Most pro lifers are Hippocrates
No, she is not a monster.....

Anyone middle class is smart enough to know they can't afford more than 1 kid. Maybe two but it won't be easy. So your way is going to force them to not have kids. Your way is too expensive.

And you know that so you want to ban abortion so people are forced to pop out cheap labor to flood the job market.

Pay people a wage that they can afford kids.

My brother is rich and even he only had two kids

Anyone middle class is smart enough to know they can't afford more than 1 kid. Maybe two but it won't be easy. So your way is going to force them to not have kids. Your way is too expensive.

And you know that so you want to ban abortion so people are forced to pop out cheap labor to flood the job market.

Pay people a wage that they can afford kids.

My brother is rich and even he only had two kids
You mean people should seek out skills that are of higher value in the workplace....

The percentage of people arrested for preventing abortion is the percentage that believes abortion is murdering babies. The rest understand a baby has been born.

Of course, the goal post can be moved as much as one wants. Conception isn't the beginning of life now, but it is the beginning of something different; like day is different from night, so time begins with the dawn.
Or, perhaps the part of a woman that is attached to her is no longer attached to her due to the introduction of foreign protein from a male, thus giving the male dominance over her.
Humans are very imaginative, and endless excuses for any end one wishes are possible. Pick a desire and choose or create the arguments to justify it.
No one has, however, shown there is any other case where we physically reach inside a person to determine to what that person must conform for the state. That is a very 'liberal' application of power. For those who feel that freedom is essential to the human spirit, imposing one's will upon a woman, present and active in the world, is unthinkable. A real person facing you has predominant importance over a potential that may be. A woman's reproductive decisions are hers. For those who believe in 'God', let 'God' take care of any other judgments.
Science says conception is the beginning of life.

"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner, Report, Subcommittee on Separation of Powers to Senate Judiciary Committee S-158, 97th Congress, 1st Session 1981

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland. Quote from a letter to the Irish Independent.

The percentage of people arrested for preventing abortion is the percentage that believes abortion is murdering babies. The rest understand a baby has been born.
So,mthe aborted baby survives? Then how do you profit from its parts then?

It is not about religion. This is a human rights issue.

Forum List

Back