🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who are these people who want to tell women what to do in their private lives?

Less bankruptcies, less business competition, less minimum wage job creation which is a huge improvement.....hard to find a bad side.
So all aborted babies would have been failures in life.....link?

Less disease, less people le in hospitals, less garbage, less gas used so less oil needed, less manufacturing needed...win win win

Less disease, less people le in hospitals, less garbage, less gas used so less oil needed, less manufacturing needed...win win win
More baby body parts, more profits, more democrat party contributions.....and most importantly, more Lamborghinis for liberals......:lol:

No....a prevented pregnancy......not abortion. Encourage youyoung married couypkes to focus on themselves and not have kids.....

A pregnancy that never happens cannot result in an abortion. That's the point. Focus on what a drain kids can be on a working couple.

I am fine with abortion being illegal. I am talking about young married couples not having kids. That could be a good thing. Not trying to conceive.

Now the Arkansas legislature "passes law allowing rapists to sue victims who want an abortion."

Arkansas just passed a law that will let rapists sue victims who want an abortion

This law (1) gives the husband of his pregnant wife the legal right "to stop her from having an abortion, even in cases of spousal rape . . .". That will be cheered on by Iranian parliament.

And (2) husbands can sue for damages the doctors who carry out such abortions.

Insanity reigns in Arkansas.
How many young women in Arkansas voted GOP or didn't vote at all? Fuck them! States rights. They deserve sharia law

Not getting married is a growing trend. Not having a family is slowly increasing. Perhaps both are a good sign.

Anyone insisting abortion is murder without having been arrested for stopping it (or at least trying) is a hypocrite. Anyone who truly believed babies were being murdered, and knew it was happening within easy reach of him/her, would go stop it. People who don't believe it is murder, stay where they are and mind their own business, or spout off ineffectually to whoever will listen to them.

Now the Arkansas legislature "passes law allowing rapists to sue victims who want an abortion."

Arkansas just passed a law that will let rapists sue victims who want an abortion

This law (1) gives the husband of his pregnant wife the legal right "to stop her from having an abortion, even in cases of spousal rape . . .". That will be cheered on by Iranian parliament.

And (2) husbands can sue for damages the doctors who carry out such abortions.

Insanity reigns in Arkansas.
How many young women in Arkansas voted GOP or didn't vote at all? Fuck them! States rights. They deserve sharia law
We won't let you implement your sharia law....

Anyone insisting abortion is murder without having been arrested for stopping it (or at least trying) is a hypocrite. Anyone who truly believed babies were being murdered, and knew it was happening within easy reach of him/her, would go stop it. People who don't believe it is murder, stay where they are and mind their own business, or spout off ineffectually to whoever will listen to them.
So you fancy yourself as some type of liberal messiah of baby murder...a moloch?

Giving rapists rights to sue seems warped...just saying. I know Arkansas is backwards but surely the law doesn't permit a felon to sue for a crime he committed. Is this fake news I'm smelling?

So you fancy yourself as some type of liberal messiah of baby murder...a moloch?
I do. I talk to too many women who want abortion to be legal for at least 3 months after conception.

One lady told me last night she doesn't think it has a soul till it's born.

Giving rapists rights to sue seems warped...just saying. I know Arkansas is backwards but surely the law doesn't permit a felon to sue for a crime he committed. Is this fake news I'm smelling?
The baby didn't do anything wrong. If anything did you see the way she was dressed? She was asking for it

I do. I talk to too many women who want abortion to be legal for at least 3 months after conception.

One lady told me last night she doesn't think it has a soul till it's born.
I talked to a women yesterday who said she thinks you baby killers are monsters....

Forum List

Back