🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who are these people who want to tell women what to do in their private lives?

Now the Arkansas legislature "passes law allowing rapists to sue victims who want an abortion."

Arkansas just passed a law that will let rapists sue victims who want an abortion

This law (1) gives the husband of his pregnant wife the legal right "to stop her from having an abortion, even in cases of spousal rape . . .". That will be cheered on by Iranian parliament.

And (2) husbands can sue for damages the doctors who carry out such abortions.

Insanity reigns in Arkansas.

People who believe life begins at conception, which would mean, their body is not entirely their own anymore once they become pregnant.
Such a 'belief' ignores any sensible meaning of life.

Sensible according to who? Is that not intolerant and closed minded?

Now the Arkansas legislature "passes law allowing rapists to sue victims who want an abortion."

Arkansas just passed a law that will let rapists sue victims who want an abortion

This law (1) gives the husband of his pregnant wife the legal right "to stop her from having an abortion, even in cases of spousal rape . . .". That will be cheered on by Iranian parliament.

People who believe life begins at conception, which would mean, their body is not entirely their own anymore once they become pregnant.

Life began billions of years ago. That has nothing to do with tolerance or mind.

Life began billions of years ago. That has nothing to do with tolerance or mind.

The original point I made does. Intolerance and dismissal of other's beliefs - that life begins at conception.
That life has no choice, nor does the other party that helped to produce it. And by no fault of their own, other than that nature dictates the mother carry the child. It's a point that can certainly be open to debate.... which requires an open mind.

The arbitrary decision to decide a beginning point for life is not open minded. Interfering in the most intimate area of a woman's life is intolerable.

Fallacy of false equivalency. You really don't understand.

Equality is not a fallacy. Their are two adults involved in each pregnancy. Only one is allowed no decision in it. The male.
Fallacy of definition, fallacy of false equivalency. Your problem is women get pregnant, you don't. You do not understand.
Got it. We can treat people differently because of their biological difference. Is that correct Jake? Or are you going to run from it later?
You were running away, and I tripped you. Your fallacy of false equivalency was explained above. Don't have sex if you are afraid of being responsible . . . hmmm?

Not running away at all. I'm creating equality that you appear to agree with.

Don't have sex if you don't want to take the responsibility. But that only applies to males.

According to you, biological differences can be used to treat people differently under the law.

Sweet.
You are saying things that exist only in your head.

Fallacy of definition, fallacy of false equivalency. Your problem is women get pregnant, you don't. You do not understand.
Got it. We can treat people differently because of their biological difference. Is that correct Jake? Or are you going to run from it later?
You were running away, and I tripped you. Your fallacy of false equivalency was explained above. Don't have sex if you are afraid of being responsible . . . hmmm?

Don't have sex if you don't want to take the responsibility. But that only applies to males.

According to you, biological differences can be used to treat people differently under the law.

Sweet.
That is merely your opinion. It has no importance to the law, and thinking people just go "uh, that's Pop, move on."

Nope, it's Jake doing the old shake n bake.

Jake doesn't believe in equality under the law and just proved as much.
You have no idea what that means. If it were a principle of equality, the man would be pregnant too.

Or are you hoping for legislation that states a man is a woman if his woman is pregnant the which makes her a man or you a woman?

Last edited:
Equality is not a fallacy. Their are two adults involved in each pregnancy. Only one is allowed no decision in it. The male.

Sweet.
You are saying things that exist only in your head.

Keep doing my work for me Jake. Appreciate that!

Sweet.
That is merely your opinion. It has no importance to the law, and thinking people just go "uh, that's Pop, move on."

You have no idea what that means. If it were a principle of equality, the man would be pregnant too.

Or are you hoping for legislation that states a man is a woman if his woman is pregnant the which makes her a man or you a woman?

Wrong dummy. Biology is not controlled by the law.

If you want equality (which the fascist left only claims they want), then the male would have the same ability to deny the responsibility of the pregnancy as the woman.

The alt-left will never understand the concept of equality though.

The utter absurdity of this position makes responding seem almost as silly. Men can't get pregnant. Only women can get pregnant. Anyone who has equality problems with that needs to take it up with nature.

The utter absurdity of this position makes responding seem almost as silly. Men can't get pregnant. Only women can get pregnant. Anyone who has equality problems with that needs to take it up with nature.

So only couples that include 1 woman and 1 man can create a pregnancy.

BRAVO DUDE, YOURE STARTING TO GET IT!!!!!

Sweet.

If you want equality (which the fascist left only claims they want), then the male would have the same ability to deny the responsibility of the pregnancy as the woman.

Pop, when have you been pregnant, you booby.

Pop23, don't ever leave the board for fear of you not being instructed correctly.

Last edited:

Sweet.

Pop, when have you been pregnant, you booby.

I'm a dude, I can't. You 12 as well?

Even a person who is not a woman could still, theoretically, be capable of thinking. Evidently, however, not all are.

Many maintain that the lives lost as a result of the free accessibility of firearms is worth the cost of liberty. Those deaths are of people present and alive in the world. If such a luxury 'right' should be so protected, how much more the right of a woman to decide her reproductive choices? The fact is, it is impossible not to be pro-choice. It is possible to be pro-submission, pro-repression, pro-dictatorship.

The arbitrary decision to decide a beginning point for life is not open minded. Interfering in the most intimate area of a woman's life is intolerable.

Therein lies the rub. It's not an "arbitrary decision". It is a hard held belief for some that a human being's life begins at conception. That being said, those that believe that will feel that the human being that is conceived in a woman's body is a separate human life and has, perhaps not legal, but a inherently moral right to live since it has no choice, nor does the other, equal parent, who, no fault of choice of their own, can not carry the child.

Regardless of what you say, it's a debatable topic. It has been and always will be.....

Belief is entirely subjective. The reality remains that a woman's reproductive decisions ultimately are hers, and any repercussions from her decisions are hers. There is no other authority that has equal justification to this. Imposing one is authoritarian.

Forum List

Back