Who are these people who want to tell women what to do in their private lives?

Who in the hell wants to make it legal for a woman to kill her child on demand just for the sake of convenience?

If, we as a civilized society, are going to let a woman kill her child shouldn't it be for a little better reason than she just doesn't want to be bothered?
To answer your question, about half the states, mostly in the Northeast and in the Far West DO want to KEEP it legal.

But that has nothing to do with the issue of Roe v. Wade.

Roe is all about States' Rights to BAN the procedure.

As a medical procedure in demand with lots of tried and true surgical methods, it starts out as legal. Surgery has no moral issues attached to it.

Then WHAM! some state legislatures come along and try to make this ILLEGAL for moral reasons. This is where the 1st Amendment of separation of church and state get violated.

So something has to give. Either states' rights had to give or the 1st Amendment had to give.

The Berger Court ruled essentially in favor of the 1st Amendment against States' Rights, but they did it with an off the wall "right to privacy" interpretation which does not exist for women and their vagina's in the Federal Constitution.

Oh well. Bad law. But both the 1st Amendment AND States' Rights (the 10th Amendment) could not win. One of them had to lose.

There was another States Rights issue, and Privacy was also brought up.

Rick Santorum is actually on video and still says " that states have the right to ban birth control contraceptives." Meaning your next door neighbor via a ballot will decide for you if you use them or not.

Santorum is still arguing with a 1965 U.S. Supreme Court decision (Griswold v Connecticut.) Of course on the campaign trail in 2012 (while he stated well yes states have that right birth control contraceptives, but who would ever be crazy enough to pass it.)

Well, I just don't trust crazy people so I would prefer that Griswold V Connecticut isn't challenged by the same people that want to repeal Roe V Wade--because in my opinion they are just mini Rick Santorums. They feel that it's O.K. to intervene into the private-personal lives & decisions of women, and have some type of mental capacity to believe that's O.K. to do, when it clearly isn't.

The court also considered Griswold v Connecticut a Privacy issue, even though the word privacy was never written in the U.S. Constitution.
Griswold v. Connecticut - Wikipedia

santorum-cartoon.jpg

Some find chopping off a babies arms, legs, and head barbaric.
My bet is your a male, never been pregnant, never had to worry about getting pregnant. I will only hear a woman's point of view.
We men who oppose abortion can not help it that we are male. Help us understand how being a woman would help us be more tolerant of the denial of children's rights and of the subsequent slaughters by abortion.

Then too, please address the fact that nearly half of those opposed to abortions are women as well. Many of whom have had an abortion of their own.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Until you can get pregnant and give birth, maybe you should keep your opinion to yourself.

Your little Trump crowd there doesn't come anywhere close to what was going on in this nation on January 21, 2017. They made a noise that was heard around the world. These weren't just pro-choice women, this was every woman that was tired of being treated as though they're second class citizens with no intelligence or integrity of their own.

Every woman understands that there can be a multitude of complications during a pregnancy. Pro-life/pro-choice women know that there are circumstances that can arise that would require an abortion. This is something that the male counterpart doesn't understand, and never will.

Republicans have awoken a sleeping giant. You have effectively declared war on the largest voting population in this country, and it's a war you're going to lose.

March+aerials+2+1-21-17.JPG

For more pictures of the Womens march and a view of what was going on in every single state, go to this link.
Woman's march pictures

Now the Arkansas legislature "passes law allowing rapists to sue victims who want an abortion."

Arkansas just passed a law that will let rapists sue victims who want an abortion

This law (1) gives the husband of his pregnant wife the legal right "to stop her from having an abortion, even in cases of spousal rape . . .". That will be cheered on by Iranian parliament.

And (2) husbands can sue for damages the doctors who carry out such abortions.

Insanity reigns in Arkansas.

I'm anti-Abortion with the exceptions of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is concerned, I don't support abortion being used as a means of contraception.

This situation you post about in Arkansas is the full-on extreme and it should be strongly resisted, women who have been raped have a right not to suffer psychological damage and scarring by being forced to carry a rapists child for nine months and then give birth to it.

This is a very complex issue, that involves both physical trauma but more devastatingly enduring psychological trauma that could last for the rest of the woman's life and also lead to suicidal tendency, so to avoid all of that it's imperative that if a woman is raped she is allowed the right for her own psychological well-being to have an abortion if she wishes to.
When is abortion ever used as a means of contraception?

You are one of the intellectually challenged I've been unfortunate enough to read some of your previous comments, therefore it's of no surprise that you would ask such an ignorant question.

But here goes I'll answer it.

Abortion on demand, getting pregnant and then saying you want an abortion because a baby isn't convenient and will mess up your career or lifestyle, that's using abortion as contraception.

If a woman doesn't want to become pregnant it's simple, use contraception, there are a variety of contraceptives that can be used.

Killing a baby as it slumbers in the womb because it being born will mess up your career or lifestyle is just that, pre-meditated killing and those that support that are cruel and disgusting.
Many on the Right oppose contraception and abortion. :rolleyes:

My bet is your a male, never been pregnant, never had to worry about getting pregnant. I will only hear a woman's point of view.
We men who oppose abortion can not help it that we are male. Help us understand how being a woman would help us be more tolerant of the denial of children's rights and of the subsequent slaughters by abortion.

Then too, please address the fact that nearly half of those opposed to abortions are women as well. Many of whom have had an abortion of their own.

Until you can get pregnant and give birth, maybe you should keep your opinion to yourself.

Your little Trump crowd there doesn't come anywhere close to what was going on in this nation on January 21, 2017. These weren't just pro-choice women, this was every woman that was tired of being treated as though their second class citizens with no intelligence or integrity of their own.

Every woman understands that there can be a multitude of complications during a pregnancy. This is something that the male counterpart doesn't understand, and never will.

Republicans have awoken a sleeping giant. You have effectively declared war on the largest voting population in this country, and it's a war you're going to lose.

For more pictures of the Womens march and a view of what was going on in every single state, go to this link.
Woman's march pictures
Again, half of those opposed to abortions (or more) are women too. Many of them post abortive.

Your side lost the election, you lost the Supreme Court picks and you are incrementally losing the debates on abortion too.

Don't like it that I am a male? That's just too bad so sad. The women in my life and family give me all the encouragement that I need. Many of them are just as anti abortion as I am.

Last edited:
Now the Arkansas legislature "passes law allowing rapists to sue victims who want an abortion."

Arkansas just passed a law that will let rapists sue victims who want an abortion

This law (1) gives the husband of his pregnant wife the legal right "to stop her from having an abortion, even in cases of spousal rape . . .". That will be cheered on by Iranian parliament.

I'm anti-Abortion with the exceptions of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is concerned, I don't support abortion being used as a means of contraception.

This situation you post about in Arkansas is the full-on extreme and it should be strongly resisted, women who have been raped have a right not to suffer psychological damage and scarring by being forced to carry a rapists child for nine months and then give birth to it.

This is a very complex issue, that involves both physical trauma but more devastatingly enduring psychological trauma that could last for the rest of the womans life and also lead to suicidal tendency, so to avoid all of that it's imperative that if a woman is raped she is allowed the right for her own psychological well-being to have an abortion if she wishes to.
You might want to read the article. A husband can sue to stop an abortion if the pregnancy has advanced to the second trimester. Calling the husband a rapist is editorializing.

We aren't given the law, just an interpretation of the law. Who knows what it says.

Until you can get pregnant and give birth, then you can keep your opinions to yourselves.

This is NOT your issue.

Women do not intervene into your health issues, demand what type of pills or medical devices you use. They don't tell you to keep your organ in your pants, or demand that government intervene into what type condoms you use. They don't demand that the U.S Supreme court rule on how many women you can get pregnant without supporting before you're forced to get neutered.

Yet still--it's always women that are continually attacked by the Reich wing.

The U.S Supreme court decided this 47 years ago. It was a right leaning court that gave us Roe v Wade, and it's been considered a right leaning court ever since.

You have no RIGHT to intervene into the private/personal decisions that women and their families make. We can only Thank God that there is a U.S. Supreme court that insures you don't.

trumppunisher.jpg

Until you can get pregnant and give birth, then you can keep your opinions to yourselves.

This is NOT your issue.

Women do not intervene into your health issues, demand what type of pills or medical devices you use. They don't tell you to keep your organ in your pants, or demand that government intervene into what type condoms you use. They don't demand that the U.S Supreme court rule on how many women you can get pregnant without supporting before you're forced to get neutered.

Yet still--it's always women that are continually attacked by the Reich wing.

The U.S Supreme court decided this 47 years ago. It was a right leaning court that gave us Roe v Wade, and it's been considered a right leaning court ever since.

You have no RIGHT to intervene into the private/personal decisions that women and their families make. We can only Thank God that there is a U.S. Supreme court that insures you don't.

trumppunisher.jpg

Try this...

Want me to keep my opinions to myself with your left hand and SHIT in the right one. Then, tell me which one gets filled up first.

Your little Trump crowd there doesn't come anywhere close to what was going on in this nation on January 21, 2017. These weren't just pro-choice women, this was every woman that was tired of being treated as though their second class citizens with no intelligence or integrity of their own.

Every woman understands that there can be a multitude of complications during a pregnancy. This is something that the male counterpart doesn't understand, and never will.

Woman's march pictures
Again, half of those opposed to abortions (or more) are women too. Many of them post abortive.

Your side lost the election, you lost the Supreme Court picks and you areincrementally losing the debates on abortion too.

Don't like it that I am a male? That's just too bad so sad. The women in my life and family give me all the encouragement that I need. Many of them are just as anti abortion as I am.

Just exactly how many women do you actually KNOW that had an abortion? Then I want you to tell me how many women you know that gave birth and raised kids, and count all those kids.

I can count ONE woman I know that had an abortion, due to medical reasons. I have about 50 girlfriends that have between them 100 or more kids, including myself, and we're all grandmothers now, and estimating that up I imagine we have between us 150 to 200 grandchildren.

You people act like there are 100's of thousands of women lining up at abortion clinics every morning, when it's completely the opposite. If you don't believe me, walk into a hospital nursery someday. My daughter, a nurse practitioner was delivering 30 babies a day at one local hospital on average.

Last edited:

Woman's march pictures

Your side lost the election, you lost the Supreme Court picks and you areincrementally losing the debates on abortion too.

Just exactly how many women do you actually KNOW that had an abortion? Then I want you to tell me how many women you know that gave birth and raised kids, and count all those kids.

I can count ONE woman I know that had an abortion, due to medical reasons. I have about 50 girlfriends that have between them had 100 or more kids, including myself, and we're all grandmothers now, and estimating that up I imagine we have between us 150 to 200 grandchildren.

You people act like there are 100's of thousands of women lining up at abortion clinics every morning, when it's completely the opposite. If you don't believe me, walk into a hospital nursery someday. My daughter, a nurse practitioner was delivering 30 babies a day at one local hospital on average.
Platitudes and personal anecdotal evidence is not going to change the path we are on towards the overturning of Roe. Not in Arkansas and not in the Supreme Court.

The biological facts and the Constitution are what they are. They say what they say. The denial of children and their rights (like slavery) is coming to an end.

Woman's march pictures

I can count ONE woman I know that had an abortion, due to medical reasons. I have about 50 girlfriends that have between them had 100 or more kids, including myself, and we're all grandmothers now, and estimating that up I imagine we have between us 150 to 200 grandchildren.

Platitudes and personal anecdotal evidence is not going to change the path we are on towards the overturning of Roe. Not in Arkansas and not in the Supreme Court.

The biological facts and the Constitution are what they are. They say what they say. The denial of children and their rights (like slavery) is coming to an end.

So you either don't know any women or you don't know one that had an abortion, but yet you insist it's at some type of critical level- to where Roe V Wade needs to be overturned.

You're full of it. Roe v Wade will not be overturned, it's here to stay. A right leaning court gave us Roe v Wade, it's been considered a right leaning court ever since. Republican administrations have always refused to give litmus tests on abortion to court nominees, and we've had plenty of Republican administrations over these last 47 years, and not single thing has happened to Roe v Wade.

A woman will always have a right to choose. What you are doing is killing the Republican party with your continual war on women rhetoric. Already settled U.S. Supreme court issues do not belong anywhere on any political platform.

Pro-life--pro-choice is not even a party line issue. There are pro-choice Republicans as there are pro-life Democrats and visa/versa.

thousands-attend-women-march-washington.jpg

Woman's march pictures

So you either don't know any women or you don't know one that had an abortion, but yet you insist it's at some type of critical level- to where Roe V Wade needs to be overturned.

You're full of it. Roe v Wade will not be overturned, it's here to stay A right leaning court gave us Roe v Wade, it's been considered a right leaning court ever since. Republican administrations have always refused to give litmus tests on abortion to court nominees, and we've had plenty of Republican administrations over these last 47 years, and not single thing has happened to Roe v Wade.

A woman will always have a right to choose. What you are doing is killing the Republican party with you're continual war on women rhetoric. Already settled U.S. Supreme court issues do not belong on any political platform.

Pro-life--pro-choice is not even a party line issue. There are pro-choice Republicans as there are pro-life Democrats and visa/versa.

Time will tell.

Won't it.

I can hardly wait to see your posts following the Gorsuch confirmation.

P.s. "killing the Republican party"?

Hilarious!

Last edited:
My bet is your [sic] a male, never been pregnant, never had to worry about getting pregnant. I will only hear a woman's point of view.

Approximately half of the innocent victims of abortion are male. If one is only allowed to care of how those of our own sex are treated, then we have as much cause to be concerned over this cold-blooded slaughter of innocents as women do.

Woman's march pictures

You're full of it. Roe v Wade will not be overturned, it's here to stay A right leaning court gave us Roe v Wade, it's been considered a right leaning court ever since. Republican administrations have always refused to give litmus tests on abortion to court nominees, and we've had plenty of Republican administrations over these last 47 years, and not single thing has happened to Roe v Wade.

A woman will always have a right to choose. What you are doing is killing the Republican party with you're continual war on women rhetoric. Already settled U.S. Supreme court issues do not belong on any political platform.

Time will tell.

Won't it.

Hilarious!

I am not really worried about Gorsuch. Several Democrats voted for him in 2006, as a Bush appointee to the 10th district court. But it may be you that's surprised.

C3iqmpaWQAEPvHP.jpg

In 2006 Democrats owned the Senate and could have easily rejected his appointment. They definitely would have if he had any Roe v Wade issues.
Here Are the Democrats Who Voted for Neil Gorsuch as a Circuit Court Judge in 2006

In fact Republicans probably should have taken Merrick Garland, because he was actually a judge that they liked. But instead decided to put on a political dog & pony show over it, because it was Obama that handed Garland to them on a silver platter.
Opinion | Why Republicans might actually put Merrick Garland on the Supreme Court

If you think that's bad, wait until Sharia Law zones come to a neighborhood near you.

Another great one:

comedy, to be truly funny....needs to be based in truth....and he lies in the first 30 seconds.......he uses the old lie that left wing assholes use to justify their murder of babies....that those who support keeping babies safe from murder, don't care about those children after they are born...which is a lie......it is the religious who adopt, it is the religious who donate to charities....but to silence the guilt....you have to keep lying about this......the death of babies....weighs on you.....that is why you make up these lies...

Time will tell.

Won't it.

Hilarious!

I am not really worried about Gorsuch. Several Democrats voted for him in 2006, as a Bush appointee to the 10th district court. But it may be you that's surprised.

C3iqmpaWQAEPvHP.jpg

In 2006 Democrats owned the Senate and could have easily rejected his appointment. They definitely would have if he had any Roe v Wade issues.
Here Are the Democrats Who Voted for Neil Gorsuch as a Circuit Court Judge in 2006

In fact Republicans probably should have taken Merrick Garland, because he was actually a judge that they liked. But instead decided to put on a political dog & pony show over it, because it was Obama that handed Garland to them on a silver platter.
Opinion | Why Republicans might actually put Merrick Garland on the Supreme Court

Moron....Gorsuch is far betty judge.....garland was a left wing hack....

Come on...really?

I don't agree with you most of the time but,
I'm really surprised that this thread
and your OP is so misleading!

Not something I expected from you.

It isn't misleading..it is a lie....and if you know jake....you shouldn't be surprised by this...

Your little Trump crowd there doesn't come anywhere close to what was going on in this nation on January 21, 2017. They made a noise that was heard around the world. These weren't just pro-choice women, this was every woman that was tired of being treated as though they're second class citizens with no intelligence or integrity of their own.

Every woman understands that there can be a multitude of complications during a pregnancy. Pro-life/pro-choice women know that there are circumstances that can arise that would require an abortion. This is something that the male counterpart doesn't understand, and never will.

Woman's march pictures

Murder is murder....we get to have opinions on that......murdering small humans because they are inconvenient is still murder.....and those women at the march....already voted...for hilary...and she lost...

Woman's march pictures

I can count ONE woman I know that had an abortion, due to medical reasons. I have about 50 girlfriends that have between them 100 or more kids, including myself, and we're all grandmothers now, and estimating that up I imagine we have between us 150 to 200 grandchildren.

I have known several women that have had abortions. One used abortion exclusively as birth control. She would pop over to the clinic on her lunch hour, take a couple of aspirin and come back to work. Then her doctor told her that she had so many she might not ever be able to have a child. She kept the child from her next pregnancy. After that, it was over. Her baby making days were over.

There was a married woman who felt that her entire family's future was at financial risk. A woman in her late 40s judged herself too old.

There were others, but you get the idea.

I have a friend....he was adopted...and was a born through a rape......he is alive today because the mother put the baby up for adoption instead of killing him.......

Forum List

Back