🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who are these people who want to tell women what to do in their private lives?

Now the Arkansas legislature "passes law allowing rapists to sue victims who want an abortion."

Arkansas just passed a law that will let rapists sue victims who want an abortion

This law (1) gives the husband of his pregnant wife the legal right "to stop her from having an abortion, even in cases of spousal rape . . .". That will be cheered on by Iranian parliament.

And (2) husbands can sue for damages the doctors who carry out such abortions.

Insanity reigns in Arkansas.
Just curious, do you know how a baby is made?

Now the Arkansas legislature "passes law allowing rapists to sue victims who want an abortion."

Arkansas just passed a law that will let rapists sue victims who want an abortion

This law (1) gives the husband of his pregnant wife the legal right "to stop her from having an abortion, even in cases of spousal rape . . .". That will be cheered on by Iranian parliament.

I'm anti-Abortion with the exceptions of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is concerned, I don't support abortion being used as a means of contraception.

This situation you post about in Arkansas is the full-on extreme and it should be strongly resisted, women who have been raped have a right not to suffer psychological damage and scarring by being forced to carry a rapists child for nine months and then give birth to it.

This is a very complex issue, that involves both physical trauma but more devastatingly enduring psychological trauma that could last for the rest of the woman's life and also lead to suicidal tendency, so to avoid all of that it's imperative that if a woman is raped she is allowed the right for her own psychological well-being to have an abortion if she wishes to.
When is abortion ever used as a means of contraception?

You are one of the intellectually challenged I've been unfortunate enough to read some of your previous comments, therefore it's of no surprise that you would ask such an ignorant question.

But here goes I'll answer it.

Abortion on demand, getting pregnant and then saying you want an abortion because a baby isn't convenient and will mess up your career or lifestyle, that's using abortion as contraception.

If a woman doesn't want to become pregnant it's simple, use contraception, there are a variety of contraceptives that can be used.

Killing a baby as it slumbers in the womb because it being born will mess up your career or lifestyle is just that, pre-meditated killing and those that support that are cruel and disgusting.
why are republicans working do hard to keep women away from contraceptives?
Hmmmmmmm check your brain for function

How come liberals CONSTANTLY defend abortion with suggestions of rape and health concerns, when they represent probably no more than 1% of abortion instances? The answer is clear. It's their conscious saying their position is corrupt and a fucking lie. Pretend I'm wrong and explain why.
Your answer is part of the insanity run rampant in Arkansas. No rapist, husband or otherwise, has not a thing to say about what a woman does with the pregnancy. None. To suggest that such is so is a corrupt, fucking lie.

Ah shucks, just look at your angry self. You over-looked the question and gave an answer consistent with liberal "thought" that's out of context. I'll entertain your remark anyway. How did you come to the conclusion men and women are equally responsible for pregnancy and raising a child, but a mother-fucking husband doesn't have equal rights to abortion?
You simply cannot think logically, can you?

A rapist husband has nothing to say about his wife's pregnancy: nothing.

A woman carries the child, not the husband.

Don't fuck a woman then because you have no say about the pregnancy: not word "boo."

Tough to be you, little buddy, but there you are.

Oh look, it's projection. He dodges the point, cites liberal narrative instead and I'm not logical. This is fun.
Oh, look, I answered it clearly and TheDude runs away to get Alt Fact talking points.

Where did I go? "Perhaps" you give yourself too much credit. I get it, all men rape their wives, all men want to have the baby but have no say. You should march.

Your answer is part of the insanity run rampant in Arkansas. No rapist, husband or otherwise, has not a thing to say about what a woman does with the pregnancy. None. To suggest that such is so is a corrupt, fucking lie.

Ah shucks, just look at your angry self. You over-looked the question and gave an answer consistent with liberal "thought" that's out of context. I'll entertain your remark anyway. How did you come to the conclusion men and women are equally responsible for pregnancy and raising a child, but a mother-fucking husband doesn't have equal rights to abortion?
You simply cannot think logically, can you?

A rapist husband has nothing to say about his wife's pregnancy: nothing.

A woman carries the child, not the husband.

Don't fuck a woman then because you have no say about the pregnancy: not word "boo."

Tough to be you, little buddy, but there you are.

Oh look, it's projection. He dodges the point, cites liberal narrative instead and I'm not logical. This is fun.
Oh, look, I answered it clearly and TheDude runs away to get Alt Fact talking points.

Where did I go? "Perhaps" you give yourself too much credit. I get it, all men rape their wives, all men want to have the baby but have no say. You should march.
No real man rapes his wife. The one who does rape his wife has no say about the pregnancy. Tough to be you but there it is.

If there is a heartbeat, it's murder to terminate it-Geaux
Depends on the law, little buddy.
Does not depend on morality though right? I mean according to you if the child is alive and able to live outside the womb you don't mind one bit if the mother aborts cause after all that is the law.
You are drinking, because that makes no sense. Call your bishop.
So you oppose abortion after the 20 week limit? Funny you keep stating that abortion is the law and we should not do anything about it. which is it?

Come on...really?

I don't agree with you most of the time but,
I'm really surprised that this thread
and your OP is so misleading!

Not something I expected from you.

Proved my point yet again. No man gets to rape his wife then tell her she has to keep the baby. No rapists gets to rape a woman and then gets to tell her to keep the baby. No real man would do that.

One more time for the moron......she can CLAIM she was raped by her husband to get an abortion without charging him with rape.....hello? even a half-wit like you should be able to get that...remember it for more than a few minutes, probably not.

If you read the article on what the legislature actually did, the OP is very misleading. I'm pro-choice, but I prefer an honest debate to sentimentalization and exaggeration
The OP is clear and to the point. Read the entire article. Study the other info on the web.

Rapists have no rights, period, other than to spend their lives in a tiny cell.

I agree...rapists need to be arrested and put in jail for life.....unless they committed murder during the rape, then they need to be executed.

The baby...is innocent of any crime....so needs to be protected....

Forcing the mother against her will to carry the rapist's spawn for nine months is evil
The article is a basic lie. they equate a very small percent of husbands that may rape estranged wives with ALL Husbands and then call all Husbands rapists.
That is not what the lie said or implied at all.

Rapist husbands have no rights over their wives when it comes to pregnancy. The courts will thrown this law out of the door.
The EXTREMELY majority of husband do not in fact rape their wives. and unless one is charged and found guilty of it it is just a she said he said in other cases. This law applies to 99.99999999 percent of the Husbands that di no such thing. Of course you don't mind murdering babies so you disagree.

Does not depend on morality though right? I mean according to you if the child is alive and able to live outside the womb you don't mind one bit if the mother aborts cause after all that is the law.
So you oppose abortion after the 20 week limit? Funny you keep stating that abortion is the law and we should not do anything about it. which is it?
You don't read well. I have said repeatedly my preference is no abortions after twelve weeks. I would give exemptions to pregnancies from rape and family rape, genetic abnormalisties that could result in harm or death to Mom, and if something arises that threatens Mom. Good enough for you, Bishop?

You don't read well. I have said repeatedly my preference is no abortions after twelve weeks. I would give exemptions to pregnancies from rape and family rape, genetic abnormalisties that could result in harm or death to Mom, and if something arises that threatens Mom. Good enough for you, Bishop?
Nope since you DEFEND the status quo as it is now in this thread and others. Again for the slow and stupid unless the wife gets the Husband charged and convicted of rape BY THE LAW he raped no one so she can not use that as a defense for abortion.

I'm anti-Abortion with the exceptions of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is concerned, I don't support abortion being used as a means of contraception.

This situation you post about in Arkansas is the full-on extreme and it should be strongly resisted, women who have been raped have a right not to suffer psychological damage and scarring by being forced to carry a rapists child for nine months and then give birth to it.

This is a very complex issue, that involves both physical trauma but more devastatingly enduring psychological trauma that could last for the rest of the woman's life and also lead to suicidal tendency, so to avoid all of that it's imperative that if a woman is raped she is allowed the right for her own psychological well-being to have an abortion if she wishes to.
When is abortion ever used as a means of contraception?

In Japan, birth control is illegal, but abortion is available on demand. Abortion is the only legal means of birth control available.

Un-fucking-believable!!!! These conservatives are out of their goddamn minds....they are an absolute cancer.

If you read the article on what the legislature actually did, the OP is very misleading. I'm pro-choice, but I prefer an honest debate to sentimentalization and exaggeration
The OP is clear and to the point. Read the entire article. Study the other info on the web.

I agree...rapists need to be arrested and put in jail for life.....unless they committed murder during the rape, then they need to be executed.

Forcing the mother against her will to carry the rapist's spawn for nine months is evil
The article is a basic lie. they equate a very small percent of husbands that may rape estranged wives with ALL Husbands and then call all Husbands rapists.

The OP in my view even went further than that and implied that any rapist could sue his victim and force them to carry the baby. Regardless, if it was rape, husband, ex-husband, stranger or other it's absurd to force the woman to carry the baby in her body to term

Nope since you DEFEND the status quo as it is now in this thread and others. Again for the slow and stupid unless the wife gets the Husband charged and convicted of rape BY THE LAW he raped no one so she can not use that as a defense for abortion.
Not at all, slow one. I have told you what I want. If a woman files a rape charge, she is good to go.

You cannot say that you disagree with my preferences. I understand the law and how it works, and apparently, Bishop, you don't. Joseph Smith would charge you with an attempt to practice unrighteous dominion.

Un-fucking-believable!!!! These conservatives are out of their goddamn minds....they are an absolute cancer.

Exactly, and that's how rapist genes spread.

Not exactly a believer in free will, huh? You're a quick judger, liberals always are. That isn't what I was arguing. I am saying forcing the mother to carry the baby is raping her again. However, I am not like you so quick to pass judgment on the baby. I think you watch too much TV

Forum List

Back