🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who are these people who want to tell women what to do in their private lives?

Now the Arkansas legislature "passes law allowing rapists to sue victims who want an abortion."

Arkansas just passed a law that will let rapists sue victims who want an abortion

This law (1) gives the husband of his pregnant wife the legal right "to stop her from having an abortion, even in cases of spousal rape . . .". That will be cheered on by Iranian parliament.

And (2) husbands can sue for damages the doctors who carry out such abortions.

Insanity reigns in Arkansas.

How come liberals CONSTANTLY defend abortion with suggestions of rape and health concerns, when they represent probably no more than 1% of abortion instances? The answer is clear. It's their conscious saying their position is corrupt and a fucking lie. Pretend I'm wrong and explain why.
Your answer is part of the insanity run rampant in Arkansas. No rapist, husband or otherwise, has not a thing to say about what a woman does with the pregnancy. None. To suggest that such is so is a corrupt, fucking lie.

Un-fucking-believable!!!! These conservatives are out of their goddamn minds....they are an absolute cancer.

If you read the article on what the legislature actually did, the OP is very misleading. I'm pro-choice, but I prefer an honest debate to sentimentalization and exaggeration
The OP is clear and to the point. Read the entire article. Study the other info on the web.

Rapists have no rights, period, other than to spend their lives in a tiny cell.

I agree...rapists need to be arrested and put in jail for life.....unless they committed murder during the rape, then they need to be executed.

The baby...is innocent of any crime....so needs to be protected....

Forcing the mother against her will to carry the rapist's spawn for nine months is evil

Exactly, and that's how rapist genes spread.

Say Starkey, unlike your emotional rant, I'll challenge a position you've no doubt adopted because you're a liberal simpleton. Did you know the majority of molestation cases involve a boy and male predator? Did you also know homosexuals have experienced a much higher rate of molestation? Beings "progress"iveness says men were intended to marry, have kids and use the women's bathroom, what do you have to say for male couples adopting children?

If you read the article on what the legislature actually did, the OP is very misleading. I'm pro-choice, but I prefer an honest debate to sentimentalization and exaggeration
The OP is clear and to the point. Read the entire article. Study the other info on the web.

I agree...rapists need to be arrested and put in jail for life.....unless they committed murder during the rape, then they need to be executed.

Forcing the mother against her will to carry the rapist's spawn for nine months is evil

Say Starkey, unlike your emotional rant, I'll challenge a position you've no doubt adopted because you're a liberal simpleton. Did you know the majority of molestation cases involve a boy and male predator? Did you also know homosexuals have experienced a much higher rate of molestation? Beings "progress"iveness says men were intended to marry, have kids and use the women's bathroom, what do you have to say for male couples adopting children?
TheDudeSimpleton simply cannot think. Your stat is wrong; it involves overwhelmingly white male and daughter. And your rant has nothing to do with the OP.

This is about rapists telling their victim what to do with the pregnancy. No going to happen, ever. Heterosexual males overwhelmingly abuse girl children, far far more than pedophiles abuse children.

You are such a fool.

Now the Arkansas legislature "passes law allowing rapists to sue victims who want an abortion."

Arkansas just passed a law that will let rapists sue victims who want an abortion

This law (1) gives the husband of his pregnant wife the legal right "to stop her from having an abortion, even in cases of spousal rape . . .". That will be cheered on by Iranian parliament.

And just think, liberals want more and more of this as they welcome load after load of Muslims into our country.
Soon, liberals will be agreeing that women should be covered and only allowed outside if their husband is present.

That will come from your Reich wing side of the isle. You're all a bunch of little Nazi's running around trying to stick your noses in places where it doesn't belong.

After 47 Years--you're still trying!

106762_600.jpg

If there is a heartbeat, it's murder to terminate it-Geaux
Depends on the law, little buddy.
Does not depend on morality though right? I mean according to you if the child is alive and able to live outside the womb you don't mind one bit if the mother aborts cause after all that is the law.
You are drinking, because that makes no sense. Call your bishop.

Un-fucking-believable!!!! These conservatives are out of their goddamn minds....they are an absolute cancer.

The article is a basic lie. they equate a very small percent of husbands that may rape estranged wives with ALL Husbands and then call all Husbands rapists.
That is not what the lie said or implied at all.

Rapist husbands have no rights over their wives when it comes to pregnancy. The courts will thrown this law out of the door.

How come liberals CONSTANTLY defend abortion with suggestions of rape and health concerns, when they represent probably no more than 1% of abortion instances? The answer is clear. It's their conscious saying their position is corrupt and a fucking lie. Pretend I'm wrong and explain why.
Your answer is part of the insanity run rampant in Arkansas. No rapist, husband or otherwise, has not a thing to say about what a woman does with the pregnancy. None. To suggest that such is so is a corrupt, fucking lie.

Ah shucks, just look at your angry self. You over-looked the question and gave an answer consistent with liberal "thought" that's out of context. I'll entertain your remark anyway. How did you come to the conclusion men and women are equally responsible for pregnancy and raising a child, but a mother-fucking husband doesn't have equal rights to abortion?

Ah shucks, just look at your angry self. You over-looked the question and gave an answer consistent with liberal "thought" that's out of context. I'll entertain your remark anyway. How did you come to the conclusion men and women are equally responsible for pregnancy and raising a child, but a mother-fucking husband doesn't have equal rights to abortion?
You simply cannot think logically, can you?

A rapist husband has nothing to say about his wife's pregnancy: nothing.

A woman carries the child, not the husband.

Don't fuck a woman then because you have no say about the pregnancy: not word "boo."

Tough to be you, little buddy, but there you are.

Characterizing an innocent child as “rapist's spawn” and condemning him to death for a crime in which he had no willing part, is evil.

One again Flakey demonstrates his "middle of the road republican" views on abortion. But what he can't figure out is how a wife can claim "spousal rape" to get an unwarranted abortion and never have her husband charged with a crime.....in other words, a legal maneuver ending in a homicide.

I am Republican while FakeTom is not a patriot, not even an Alt Right "patriot."

A rapist husband has no rights concerning the fetus: none.

End game.

Is that why you're so fucked up?

Last edited:

Don't fuck a woman then because you have no say about the pregnancy: not word "boo."

Oh look, it's projection. He dodges the point, cites liberal narrative instead and I'm not logical. This is fun.

Is that why you're so fucked up? Was it uncle Johnny who touched you? Or was it daddy?

We were just talking about your kind in another thread. Thanks for the validation, but I didn't need it.

Oh look, it's projection. He dodges the point, cites liberal narrative instead and I'm not logical. This is fun.
Oh, look, I answered it clearly and TheDude runs away to get Alt Fact talking points.

sytfe is making him look like a fool in another thread.

Forum List

Back