Who benefits from immigration not you

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
January 30, 2019 - WHO BENEFITS FROM IMMIGRATION? NOT YOU!
Assiduous readers of my columns know that I have frequently made the point that America's immigration policies benefit only three groups of people: 1) rich Americans with a lot of employees, 2) the immigrants themselves, and 3) their grandmothers back in Chiapas.

All the leftist douche bags who poke and laugh all the while having no clue how pathetic they are. You losers really don't get how the rest of the world sees you retard lunatics known as democratic loons LOL

Your lack of intelligence doesn't even allow you idiots to realize who in the hell pays for all of this sea of lies sold to you because your all dumb enough to believe it all.

January 30, 2019 - WHO BENEFITS FROM IMMIGRATION? NOT YOU!
Assiduous readers of my columns know that I have frequently made the point that America's immigration policies benefit only three groups of people: 1) rich Americans with a lot of employees, 2) the immigrants themselves, and 3) their grandmothers back in Chiapas.

All the leftist douche bags who poke and laugh all the while having no clue how pathetic they are. You losers really don't get how the rest of the world sees you retard lunatics known as democratic loons LOL

Your lack of intelligence doesn't even allow you idiots to realize who in the hell pays for all of this sea of lies sold to you because your all dumb enough to believe it all.
I'm never impressed or persuaded when someone tries to counter statistical data with anecdotes.

Forum List

Back