🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who can beat the Seahawks in the NFC or Broncos in the AFC?

Carolina usually plays a 'stinker' after a bye week, which technically, this is. Based on that alone, I give the edge to the 49'ers.

Carolina usually plays a 'stinker' after a bye week, which technically, this is. Based on that alone, I give the edge to the 49'ers.

And if that's not enough to give the niners the edge, there's also the half-white versus non-white quarterback factor. :cool:

And if that's not enough to give the niners the edge, there's also the half-white versus non-white quarterback factor. :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyu2jAD6sdo]THAT'S RACIST! - YouTube[/ame]

A Black quarterback will not win the Superbowl. Whites are superior quarterbacks. The team with a White QB will win the Superbowl.

No, I think Huggy is being reasonable. Wilson has so far shown himself to be an excellent quarterback, especially in only his second year. Since it IS his second year, he's likely to have a long career ahead of him. The quarterbacks that would be put ahead of him at the moment are all much later into their careers, unless you consider Luck to be much better. Manning, Brady, even Brees and Rodgers are all far older than Wilson. So to trade for any of them would be a short-term proposition. Wilson appears to be a long term franchise quarterback.

No, I think Huggy is being reasonable. Wilson has so far shown himself to be an excellent quarterback, especially in only his second year. Since it IS his second year, he's likely to have a long career ahead of him. The quarterbacks that would be put ahead of him at the moment are all much later into their careers, unless you consider Luck to be much better. Manning, Brady, even Brees and Rodgers are all far older than Wilson. So to trade for any of them would be a short-term proposition. Wilson appears to be a long term franchise quarterback.

I'd take Andrew Luck, he has no real talent around him and yet he finds ways to win. The kid is impressive and should have a long career.

I'd take Andrew Luck, he has no real talent around him and yet he finds ways to win. The kid is impressive and should have a long career.

I agree. He reminds me of Tom Brady.
:thup:

Luck is a great young QB. I believe he is the second or third best of the talented young QBs of last season. I would rate Luck very close to Kaepernick. Wilson does not have top shelf recievers either. Nobody mentions the Seattle WR/TEs/RBs in the pro bowl or all pro conversations. Still Wilson has a better QBR/passer rating than both Kaep and Luck in the regular season and has better TD/int/fumble stats than both of them. Wilson scrambles "smarter" than both of them with his eyes glued downfield. I have seen both Kaepernick and Luck get flustered. I have NEVER seen Wilson look shacken on any play..EVER. Wilson's passing yards are average to below average but that is just a function of how Seattle features running more than every other team in the NFL. If Seattle needs Wilson to light it up he has shown time and time again that he can throw a beautuful well timed well placed long ball. His ability to extend plays is as good as any QB in the NFL.

Maybe I see Wilson more than you guys and it gives me #3 colored glasses. For what we do up here with the Seahawks style of offense I just honestly can't think of a better option at QB than Russell Wilson. We would be undefeated this season with three plays going differently and none of them were the fault of Wilson. The blocked FG run for a TD at indy..a ten point swing.../The 52 yard Gore run at the end of the 9er game./ and the long bomb that was knocked loose from the Cardinals reciever TWICE in the end zone that the reciever still managed to hold on to for a TD.

Wilson has more than done his job this season avoiding any rational conversation about the much expected sophomore slump.

As the man said he has at least ten years of high productivity ahead of him as the older guard Brady/Manning/Manning/Rodgers/Matty Ice..etc are fading into the twilight of thier careers. Sure Andre Luck..Colin Kaepernic and maybe even Nick Foles and possibly Kam Newton will have great long lasting careers..but I think we can cross the much heralded RGIII of that list for now. Sorry girls....Wilson is a keeper.

Wilson is a good QB, however I'll take Luck, he has no offensive line a porous defense and he is asked to pass first, so he has to take more chances. He is 18-2 in games decided by 6 or less points, he has the NFL record for most yards after two seasons. He is the reason the Colts have a winning record. Wilson has a great defense to help him out, a good running game and a good offensive line.

Of all the teams in the playoff, the home field advantage for these two is immeasurable. Are there any teams in their conferences that can beat them at home?

It really looks like a Seahawks vs Broncos Super Bowl. But it is the NFL...

You know there isn't any one dominant team this year.The AFC for sure is wide open,anything can happen.the easy thing to do would predict the Broncos to go the superbowl but Manning doesn't like the cold so because of that,Im going to go out on a limb here.

The wise logical thing to do would be to take the Broncos but Manning always chokes in the big game so I just don't trust him.I have a feeling that my chargers will go up there and beat them again and that the colts will be this years darkhorse like the Ravens were last year.Nobody ever expected the Ravens to go into Denver and new england last year and then go to the superbowl,

I am thinking that with the colts coming back from 4 touchdowns down and winning that game last week,that that game will have given them extreme confidance that will carry on throughout the playoffs.got to remember that the pats don't have Gronk,so that could hurt them on offense in the red zone.

I just have this feeling that the colts will be the darkhorse this year the ravens were last year and that the AFC championship game will be between my chargers and the colts. they got confidence and momentum now and I think that will carry them all the way to the superbowl.you got to take chances sometimes and go with the underdog.would have paid off last year if I had done that with the ravens and donkeys game.

as for the Hawks? expect another blowout when they face the saints this week.the saints don't have a defense and they play terrible on the road especially in the cold.they wont last week cause the eagels DONT have a defense and have a qb that has never started an entire season.

the game I am concerned about though is the winner of the niners/panthers game.that will be a tougher test for the Hawks.Both have good defense and even though the niners have been blown out the last two seasons here,Harbaugh is an excellent coach.He might get them into believing that its all in their mind and they could possibly go up there and and play well and get over that hump. they are STILL the NFC champs till someone knocks them out.

Of all the teams in the playoff, the home field advantage for these two is immeasurable. Are there any teams in their conferences that can beat them at home?

You know there isn't any one dominant team this year.The AFC for sure is wide open,anything can happen.the easy thing to do would predict the Broncos to go the superbowl but Manning doesn't like the cold so because of that,Im going to go out on a limb here.

The wise logical thing to do would be to take the Broncos but Manning always chokes in the big game so I just don't trust him.I have a feeling that my chargers will go up there and beat them again and that the colts will be this years darkhorse like the Ravens were last year.Nobody ever expected the Ravens to go into Denver and new england last year and then go to the superbowl,

I am thinking that with the colts coming back from 4 touchdowns down and winning that game last week,that that game will have given them extreme confidance that will carry on throughout the playoffs.got to remember that the pats don't have Gronk,so that could hurt them on offense in the red zone.

I just have this feeling that the colts will be the darkhorse this year the ravens were last year and that the AFC championship game will be between my chargers and the colts. they got confidence and momentum now and I think that will carry them all the way to the superbowl.you got to take chances sometimes and go with the underdog.would have paid off last year if I had done that with the ravens and donkeys game.

as for the Hawks? expect another blowout when they face the saints this week.the saints don't have a defense and they play terrible on the road especially in the cold.they wont last week cause the eagels DONT have a defense and have a qb that has never started an entire season.

the game I am concerned about though is the winner of the niners/panthers game.that will be a tougher test for the Hawks.Both have good defense and even though the niners have been blown out the last two seasons here,Harbaugh is an excellent coach.He might get them into believing that its all in their mind and they could possibly go up there and and play well and get over that hump. they are STILL the NFC champs till someone knocks them out.

FINE!!! We should mop up the high hopes of the Saints and get them back to getting used to losing playoff games on the road. Then bring on the fucking 9ers. I just so love seeing Harbaugh's eyes pop out of his head and throw his clipboard on the ground. Seattle has the only secondary in the NFL that can flat shut down the SF reciever corps. Bring em on !!!! I just hope to hell that Percy and his butt hurt hurt butt starts earning his money in the next three games. Wilson needs some friggin targets to throw to. In the last few games our WRs have been practically non existant. Thank GAAAWWWDD Tate has stepped up since Rice's injury. We still have the best defense in the NFL so I don't give a rat's ass. Bring on the Saints. Bring on Carolina or SF and whoever survives the AFC. Just bring it on BABY !!!!!!

FINE!!! We should mop up the high hopes of the Saints and get them back to getting used to losing playoff games on the road. Then bring on the fucking 9ers. I just so love seeing Harbaugh's eyes pop out of his head and throw his clipboard on the ground. Seattle has the only secondary in the NFL that can flat shut down the SF reciever corps. Bring em on !!!! I just hope to hell that Percy and his butt hurt hurt butt starts earning his money in the next three games. Wilson needs some friggin targets to throw to. In the last few games our WRs have been practically non existant. Thank GAAAWWWDD Tate has stepped up since Rice's injury. We still have the best defense in the NFL so I don't give a rat's ass. Bring on the Saints. Bring on Carolina or SF and whoever survives the AFC. Just bring it on BABY !!!!!!

I can't figure out your obsession over Harvin. He only played one game this year and your team did just fine without him as Wilson spreads the ball around. You give off the impression that Harvin playing or not playing will make or break your offense........and that is just not the case!

I can't figure out your obsession over Harvin. He only played one game this year and your team did just fine without him as Wilson spreads the ball around. You give off the impression that Harvin playing or not playing will make or break your offense........and that is just not the case!

You missed my sarcasm. I think Harvin is a very expensive joke. He got paid a fortune for sitting out a year and he got a couple of surguries thrown in to boot.

Harvin had NOTHING to do with Seattle's 13-3 record.

He touched the ball twice all season in a rout of the Vikings. OK..he was exciting for two touches. Big whoop. And he got about a million bucks a touch...

Last edited:

yeah the niners dont worry me.we only lost to them in san fran by less than a touchdown so I dont see them coming in here and breaking the curse.

i was worried the packers would win that game cause i think they would have caused them a tougher problem the fact that the niners have been blown out here both times where the packers almost won the game last year when they came here and faced us.Its also funny watching kappy get scared rubbing his helmet against his teammates helmet trying to hear calls.comedy gold.:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back