Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you're not even capable of recognizing reality. 3 million jobs lost between January, 2017 through January, 2021. Trump was president from January, 2017 through January, 2021. Not even your senility can change that.
Ha ha. Nice try, puny puppy. The job losses were all Democrat virus in 2020. Before that Trump created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs, and all doesn't include the millions of jobs SAVED for AMERICANS, by simply enforcing our immigration laws and getting rid of obama;s illegla aliens (now being replaced by the anti-American, globalist Biden.

You know the scoop. There aren't excuses. There are events - ALL Democrat.
1. Fauci funded the Wuhan lab, (Obama/Biden watch)
2. Pelosi blocked the stimulus checks.
3. Blue state lockdowns
Ho hum. LOL
Yup, all excuses for why Trump has the worst record on jobs among every president since Herbert "Great Depression" Hoover.

1/2017: 145,612,000
1/2021: 142,736,000
TOTAL: -2,876,000

Ha ha. Nice try, puny puppy. The job losses were all Democrat virus in 2020. Before that Trump created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs, and all doesn't include the millions of jobs SAVED for AMERICANS, by simply enforcing our immigration laws and getting rid of obama;s illegla aliens (now being replaced by the anti-American, globalist Biden.
LOL

I'm amused by your hypocrisy.

Obama had nothing to do with the Great Recession which caused 743,000 jobs lost in his first full month in office; and over 3 million jobs lost until the Great Recession ended in June. You blame Obama for that.

Sorry, Gramps, it's the same for Trump as it was for Obama as it is for every president. For better or worse, they are held accountable for jobs gained or lost on their watch. Not even a demented hypocrite like you can make that go away.

tenor.gif

You have zero evidence of your claim, or else you would have provided it by now.
"By now ?" :auiqs.jpg:

I gave you EIGHT evidence links in Post # 534, FOUR DAYS AGO.
Did you need 9 ? The more you talk, the more foolish you look.

I've given you evidence from the director of the CDC. Here's even more evidence from the CDC. - in the chapter entitled >> Comorbidities and other conditions

You've already been defeated in this thread. Stop trying to look cool. Cool ? You're a smoldering pile of ashes and smoke.

I gave you EIGHT evidence links in Post # 534.

I've given you evidence from the director of the CDC. Here's even more evidence from the CDC. - in the chapter entitled >> Comorbidities and other conditions

You've already been defeated in this thread. Stop trying to look cool. Cool ? You're a smoldering pile of ashes and smoke.

New billboard in Georgia.

OIF.cBIah7ZR5kUrVjpWUdzAng

LOL

Drools you, the idiot who can't explain why we had over 500,000 more deaths in 2020 than in 2019. :cuckoo:

LOL

Drools you, the idiot who can't explain why we had over 500,000 more deaths in 2020 than in 2019. :cuckoo:
Is it possible to explain ANYTHING to an idiot who is unaware that dozens of threads in this forum have been devoted to the gross inflation of Covid death numbers, based on the CARES Act's financial incentives and hospital greed, and the incidence of comorbitities (and doesn't even know what this word means)

Consequently he posts a ludicrous number like 500,000. :rolleyes:

1631639161340.png

Is it possible to explain ANYTHING to an idiot who is unaware that dozens of threads in this forum have been devoted to the gross inflation of Covid death numbers, based on the CARES Act's financial incentives and hospital greed, and the incidence of comorbitities (and doesn't even know what this word means)

Consequently he posted a ludicrous number like 500,000. :rolleyes:
LOL

Dumbfuck, that's the CDC's figure. They track these things. And dumbfuck, if people were dying of something other than covid but being classified as covid, as you pathetically hallucinate -- there wouldn't be 500,000 additional deaths in 2020. There would have been a significant drop in other types of deaths. There were not. In fact, there were more people dying of heart disease in 2020, which accounts for 30,000 of the 500,000. More people dying from strokes, which accounts for another 9,000. More people dying from diabetes, which accounts for another 14,000. And more people dying from the flu/pneumonia, which accounts for another 4,000.

To spell it out for you since you're clearly too senile to comprehend what that means -- it means you're full of shit when you falsely claim covid numbers were artificially inflated to account for people dying from comorbidities, which you don't even know how to spell.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You provided a link to May of last year, dipshit. I already blew that bullshit out of the water.

LOL

Dumbfuck, that's the CDC's figure. They track these things. And dumbfuck, if people were dying of something other than covid but being classified as covid, as you pathetically hallucinate -- there wouldn't be 500,000 additional deaths in 2020. There would have been a significant drop in other types of deaths. There were not. In fact, there were more people dying of heart disease in 2020, which accounts for 30,000 of the 500,000. More people dying from strokes, which accounts for another 9,000. More people dying from diabetes, which accounts for another 14,000. And more people dying from the flu/pneumonia, which accounts for another 4,000.

To spell it out for you since you're clearly too senile to comprehend what that means -- it means you're full of shit when you falsely claim covid numbers were artificially inflated to account for people dying from comorbidities, which you don't even know how to spell.
If you insist on making an idiot of of yourself, and believing ludicrous numbers that only got that way because the maker of the CARES Act stupidly didn't account for the tendency that people generally have, to boost their income when they get the chance, well, NOT MY PROBLEM. :biggrin:

It is a little funny though seeing you constantly banter about ideas that have long been exposed and put to rest. And you seem to be having a hard time getting this right. HA HA. Funny to see you rag about my spelling of the word comorbidities. Oh, so now you're the big expert on comorbitities, huh ? Hey look at the big expert folks. HA HA HA. Up until now, you never posted the word. In fact, like most information-deprived airhead leftists, you never even heard of it, until I started posting it here.(actually, I posted it a year and a half ago).

As for your strange rap about "significant drop in other types of deaths" and "additional deaths" well, I don't know where you're think you're going with that. Maybe you finally realize you have not had a handle on this subject all along, so now you throw anything and the kitchen sink in, just to complicate and muddy the water ?

Who ever knows what scatterbrained liberals are thinking or doing, but I'll tell you one thing. There are few issues where the water is not muddy, and is as crystal clear as this. Its very simple. You create a program (the CARES Act) where thousands of people are going to reap millions$$ of dollars by just simply inflating numbers they report, and what do you think they're going to do huh ? You think they're going to be like a young George Washington and say "I cannot tell a lie." ?

EARTH TO FAUN: Here's a little hit for you about our current day society, (which was a lot more honest when I was young). Nowadays, just think of it like this. Outside your window, everybody's lying, everybody's cheating, everybody's stealing. And they're all grabbing for as much as they can get.

And you're still not even getting this right, The numbers aren't inflated to "account for people dying from comorbidities," nor did I say that (YOU said that). The numbers are inflated, so that the hospitals reporting the numbers can make more money from the CARES Act. Actually, the comorbitities are irrelevant in many cases, where hospitals have been reporting deaths as Covid deaths, when there are no comorbidities present at all. People have been pulled dead out of car wrecks, and the deaths are reported as Covid.

One last thing >> Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn ?

LOL
Dumbfuck, that's the CDC's figure. They track these things.
Oh, the CDC's figure, is it ? LOL. They track these things. Oh, that's nice.

EARTH TO FAUN: I've already (repeatedly) posted the proof of the CDC openly admitting that their own numbers are 96% false and so have numerous other posters, in this forum, in other threads.

The CDC is compelled to announce the numbers that they receive from hospitals, only because that is the way they themselves have set up the reporting system. Now, they just follow along with it. BUT, my gullible, information-deprived liberal, the CDC ALSO disclaims their own claims by adding the more information about number inflation.
Now, please stop wasting my time attending to your ignorance and tangents, like a dog chasing his tail, and let me attend to real posters, with real posts, on real subjects. I've got lot them to do, and can't be bogged down with posters who can't (or won't) get things right.

LOL

As long as you buy into numbers provided by hospitals who gain million$ by which numbers they report, nobody can explain anything to you.

1631780305822.png
1631780359574.png

By the way, you are also many miles off target on all your "drools", senile" and other such comments pertaining to my age. Didn't you see the posts I posted to my # 1 fan candycorn, who has the hots for me (but no chance to ever date me) ? Maybe I'll sum it up for you >>
I date 18, 19, and 20 year old beautiful women, at all hours of the night, am in better shape, and better looking than most 30 year olds, my hair is still 100% dark, and I play 5 musical instruments, all on a professional level (played guitar in a rock band for 9 years) and sometimes still do play in clubs. Love those groupie babes. Eat your heart out, dorkie.

Last edited:
January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"
Got 6...

"States want to correct their votes, - None
which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, - Two.. Neither irregular or fraud
plus corrupt process - One,
never received legislative approval. One, 60 court cases and senate approval
All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, - One, Mike Pence doesn't have that power
AND WE WIN. - This might not be a lie, he was in the middle of trying to corrupt the State Legislatures at the time.
Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!" - This would have not bee a statement of courage, it would be act of cowardice in the face of Trump..

Oh, the CDC's figure, is it ? LOL. They track these things. Oh, that's nice.

EARTH TO FAUN: I've already (repeatedly) posted the proof of the CDC openly admitting that their own numbers are 96% false and so have numerous other posters, in this forum, in other threads.

The CDC is compelled to announce the numbers that they receive from hospitals, only because that is the way they themselves have set up the reporting system. Now, they just follow along with it. BUT, my gullible, information-deprived liberal, the CDC ALSO disclaims their own claims by adding the more information about number inflation.
Now, please stop wasting my time attending to your ignorance and tangents, like a dog chasing his tail, and let me attend to real posters, with real posts, on real subjects. I've got lot them to do, and can't be bogged down with posters who can't (or won't) get things right.
Poor gramps, you're hallucinating again.

You provided a link to May of last year, dipshit. I already blew that bullshit out of the water.
The only thing you have blown out of the water is YOU. Nobody except a complete idiot accepts the CDC Covid numbers, and even the CDC themselves have reported them as massively inflated. What do you have to have ? A disclaimer form them every month ? Every day ? The hospitals who report these numbers (and are making BIG BUCK$$ from them) must love suckers like you.

Forum List

Back