Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

I don't recall how manuy deaths they said, but they said the numbers were grossly INFLATED because hospitals were reporting very inflated numbers as a result of the CARES Act PAYING THEM ACCORDING TO the # of COVID DEATHS REPORTED.

The Commorbitities raised the number exponentially. People were being pulled dead out of car accidents, and they were being reported as Covid. You know nothing.

Practically everyone in America knows (and HAS known it for 1 year & 1/2) this, except you. You are pathetically ignorant.
You're fucked in the head gramps. The CDC says to date in the U.S. there have so far been 40,523,954 cases of COVID-19 resulting in 652,480 deaths.

You're fucked in the head, gramps. :cuckoo:

Following are the number of increases of overall deaths in the U.S. from year to year...

2016: 31,618
2017: 69,255
2018: 25,702
2019: 15,633
2020: 503,976

jvp210048t1_1620430592.92326.png

So how do you explain the sudden drastic increase of deaths in 2020...?

Pence is a good upstanding man. Stoic, not Uber wealthy and looking down upon the average workers.

You're fucked in the head gramps. The CDC says to date in the U.S. there have so far been 40,523,954 cases of COVID-19 resulting in 652,480 deaths.
Dumbass liberals think there have been 600,000 US Covid deaths. Another example of glaring information-deprivation so common among them. If I wasn't so moral, I'd have millions of $$$ selling them the Brooklyn Bridge.

You're fucked in the head, gramps. :cuckoo:

Following are the number of increases of overall deaths in the U.S. from year to year...

2016: 31,618​
2017: 69,255​
2018: 25,702​
2019: 15,633​
2020: 503,976​

So how do you explain the sudden drastic increase of deaths in 2020...?
I don't try to "explain" foolishness. You shouldn't either.

Read the links, sucker.

Bonehead, they are reporting the hospital reported deaths. But they also say how those reported #s got to be what they are - that those reports are FALSE, because of financial incentives. Read the links. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle)

You'd believe anything.

Information-deprived liberals. Basket cases.

At least you finally admit the lockdowns were due to Trump's recommendations. Now the forum sees it's blind partisanship preventing you from holding him accountable for that.
The lockdowns were (and are) primarily in blue states. Red states reopened long ago.

1631370988064.png

LOL

Dumbfuck, Trump was president. Like it or not, it falls on him. Like it or not, history already recorded the job losses on his watch. I wasn't around in the 30's but I have no doubt there were rightwing lunatics like you who tried to dismiss the job losses and economy during Hoover's chaotic term. Nothing can change the numbers under Hoover who's now widely regarded as one of the worst presidents. Likewise with Trump. And like with Hoover, the numbers are what they are. Excuses will not wash them off of Trump like excuses failed to help Hoover.
The "on his watch" line was the Democrats' ploy to attach the economic downturns of THEIR pandemic, THEIR lockdowns, and THEIR suppression of stimulus checks, to Trump.

Now that we all look back with the advantage of hindsight and see what they did, a few of them are still goofy enough to try to blame Trump for what THEY did. :rolleyes:

Dumbass liberals think there have been 600,000 US Covid deaths. Another example of glaring information-deprivation so common among them. If I wasn't so moral, I'd have millions of $$$ selling them the Brooklyn Bridge.
You're fucked in the head, gramps. There's no hope for you.

I already showed you the increase in the number of deaths per year ...

2016: 31,618
2017: 69,255
2018: 25,702
2019: 15,633
2020: 503,976

... and I note -- you have no explanation other than babbling like the fool you are for why half a million more people died in 2020 than in 2019.

Babble on, imbecile.

Bonehead, they are reporting the hospital reported deaths. But they also say how those reported #s got to be what they are - that those reports are FALSE, because of financial incentives. Read the links. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle)

You'd believe anything.

Information-deprived liberals. Basket cases.
You already lost, gramps. You have no explanation for why deaths in the U.S. increased by half a million in 2020.

The "on his watch" line was the Democrats' ploy to attach the economic downturns of THEIR pandemic, THEIR lockdowns, and THEIR suppression of stimulus checks, to Trump.

Now that we all look back with the advantage of hindsight and see what they did, a few of them are still goofy enough to try to blame Trump for what THEY did. :rolleyes:
Poor baby, Trump was still president. The horrid job numbers are still his record.

Poor baby, Trump was still president. The horrid job numbers are still his record.
Only Democrats call it "his" record. They know the Covid economy was THEIR record. They did it -their record.
Smart people don't care what Democrats say - the know Democrats words are whatever gives them votes.

Only Democrats call it "his" record. They know the Covid economy was THEIR record. They did it -their record.
Smart people don't care what Democrats say - the know Democrats words are whatever gives them votes.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you're not even capable of recognizing reality. 3 million jobs lost between January, 2017 through January, 2021. Trump was president from January, 2017 through January, 2021. Not even your senility can change that.

LOL

Dumbfuck, Trump was president. Like it or not, it falls on him. Like it or not, history already recorded the job losses on his watch. I wasn't around in the 30's but I have no doubt there were rightwing lunatics like you who tried to dismiss the job losses and economy during Hoover's chaotic term. Nothing can change the numbers under Hoover who's now widely regarded as one of the worst presidents. Likewise with Trump. And like with Hoover, the numbers are what they are. Excuses will not wash them off of Trump like excuses failed to help Hoover.
You know the scoop. There aren't excuses. There are events - ALL Democrat.
1. Fauci funded the Wuhan lab, (Obama/Biden watch)
2. Pelosi blocked the stimulus checks.
3. Blue state lockdowns
Ho hum. LOL

Forum List

Back