🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who cares about the millennials It's us OLD folks that count!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
A "millennial" is person reaching young adulthood around the year 2000
And how often have we heard those brilliant political EXPERTS tell us ... Trump doesn't appeal to the
"millennials"... OK So WHAT??? Less the 15% of the total REGISTERED voters are millennials.
Plus a little more the 1 millennial out of 2 is an actual registered voter!
It is old farts that are going to make the difference!
Old farts over 35 make up 49.9% of all registered voters.
So tell me again the FACTS by these political airheads talking about how important the "millennial" vote is?
Voting and Registration in the Election of November 2014
Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 1.16.06 PM.png

And so let us spread the Good News! To that generation, having successfully quashed a Goldwater Presidency: 39 "I don't remembers" to FBI makes sense!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
("In your heart you may know he's right! In your guts you really know he's nuts!" From a time when "Green Policy," would become US policy--eliminating entire rain forests with nuclear weapons! Just like being advocated now(?)!)

And so let us spread the Good News! To that generation, having successfully quashed a Goldwater Presidency: 39 "I don't remembers" to FBI makes sense!

("In your heart you may know he's right! In your guts you really know he's nuts!" From a time when "Green Policy," would become US policy--eliminating entire rain forests with nuclear weapons! Just like being advocated now(?)!)
You make no sense... too much Muscatel from brown paper bags....Mascale!!!

I am 36 and I can assure you that I am not an old fart. I am young at fart.

'Millennials' are so poorly educated, gullible, and stupid they're a waste of space anyway. The Boomers should just focus on bumping up their Social Security and Medicare by $50 K a year each, sell off the country to Asians, and maybe sell the 'Millennials' to middle class Asians as house pets for their children.

'Millennials' are so poorly educated, gullible, and stupid they're a waste of space anyway. The Boomers should just focus on bumping up their Social Security and Medicare by $50 K a year each, sell off the country to Asians, and maybe sell the 'Millennials' to middle class Asians as house pets for their children.
I agree!

We boomers had the best of everything and there's no way we're going to let that end in our declining years.

I must have at least 39 "I don't remembers" to FBI myself. "Riot?!" (I couldn't possibly remember(?)!) "What the hell Goddamned Riot(?)!" (There was no emergency declaration!). (Jack Nicholson was filming some stupid campus movie(!)(?)!) What was to remember(?)! That was so long ago!

(If memory serves. . .You're probably loaded(?)!"

We boomers had the best of everything and there's no way we're going to let that end in our declining years.

Most productive generation in the history of the world. They don't owe anybody anything, especially whining kids; many Boomers are now feeding clothing their grandchildrens' kids with their SS checks, while 'Millennials' spend 8 years getting worthless 4 year college degrees they might as well have gotten by mail order for $10 for all they did to get them.

I must have at least 39 "I don't remembers" to FBI myself. "Riot?!" (I couldn't possibly remember(?)!) "What the hell Goddamned Riot(?)!" (There was no emergency declaration!). (Jack Nicholson was filming some stupid campus movie(!)(?)!) What was to remember(?)! That was so long ago!

(If memory serves. . .You're probably loaded(?)!"

Brilliant. The Millenial Generation's answer to Aquinas.

And how often have we heard those brilliant political EXPERTS tell us ... Trump doesn't appeal to the
"millennials"... OK So WHAT??? Less the 15% of the total REGISTERED voters are millennials.
So tell me again the FACTS by these political airheads talking about how important the "millennial" vote is?
View attachment 91130

We need to prompt voluntary "early departure" for seniors.

Cut Social Security costs.

View attachment 91130

We need to prompt voluntary "early departure" for seniors.

Cut Social Security costs.

Actually just three changes would make SS financially solvent.
A) raise retirement to 70
B) Allow anyone under age 55 the freedom to choose if their money goes to their local bank, treasury bills, or the stock market... it is their choice.
C) Lower corporate taxes to 15% Then watch trillions come back to the USA.
1) people hired at higher salaries... $1 trillion would at 6.2% employee and 6.2% at employer would pay $130 billion a year in SS/Medicare taxes.

Simple solutions that would make SS solvent!

Clint Eastwood on aging: "never let the old man in". I'm a Boomer and never call myself a "codger", "old fart" or any of the other dismissive words the yoots tag us with. I can still run the 100 in under 12 seconds, bench damn near 300 lbs, and dance a horizontal bop all night long. Never thought of myself as anything but a CHAMPION.

smileys-winner-268658.gif

Forum List

Back