who committed the worst crimes in Africa?

the two or three worst ….

• Total voters
They are not even in the same league as King Leopold, he just about murdered the population of Congo, European Colonialism inflicted a holocaust on the World, no need for further debate it's just a fact.
They brought railroads, electricity, telephones, modern medicine, education and high culture to Africa

Also fact

They brought railroads, electricity, telephones, modern medicine, education and high culture to Africa

Also fact
Lol! and the Romans brought central heating and roads to many parts of the world including my Country, shame about all the blood soaked soil in those Countries, Hitler thought he was bringing civilisation to other Countries, are you for real?

Lol! and the Romans brought central heating and roads to many parts of the world including my Country, shame about all the blood soaked soil in those Countries, Hitler thought he was bringing civilisation to other Countries, are you for real?
what did the belgians bring to the congo?

Where you all been? The answer is always trump. Trump even caused that comet or whatever it was to hit Jupiter.

It is sad to see such a long list of countries that have taken turns exploiting helpless African countries. You would think they would have learned how to defend themselves after a thousand years or so.

I do not hold the country of Belgium fully accountable for all of the horrors committed in Congo (Zaire). Much of that was done at the behest of the Belgian king.

Forum List

Back