Who could the left run in place of Biden?

Anomalism

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2020
Seems like slim pickings. The only options I can think of for them are Pocahontas, AOC and Michelle Obama.

I can't see either of the first two beating Trump, possibly Obama's wife could do it though. Thoughts? Do they have a chance if they switch it up?

Seems like slim pickings. The only options I can think of for them are Pocahontas, AOC and Michelle Obama.

I can't see either of the first two beating Trump, possibly Obama's wife could do it though. Thoughts? Do they have a chance if they switch it up?
Al gore

Probably run Harris as VP again with a new top person. Has to be someone who's stupid enough to let the advisors run the country.

Seems like slim pickings. The only options I can think of for them are Pocahontas

Not a chance in any universe, dimension or reality.

I must repeat myself.

and Michelle
Obama.

Still their only chance.

A real hail mary, despite a phony Reuters/Ipsos poll showing her with a nine point lead over the Orange one.

But at least there's like a 10-15% conceivable chance she could ride her celebrity to a win amidst the short electoral window between now and November.

No one else has a chance, and that certainly included Gruesome.

VOTE HIM IN, then they will have time to figure it out. ( smile)

Forum List

Back