Who decides to serve a felony arrest warrant on an armed thug at a playground?

Well, my local sheriffs are way more professional than that. :omg:

They have a team that can swarm from everywhere, grab the (whoever) and be gone in a minute.

Like rolling 'em up like a blanket, packin' 'em in a vehicle, and gone!

If you walked a block down the street, you'd miss the whole thing.

Eveything would be normal..all that would happen, then everything's just like it was about a minute later.

For months, the CHP claimed dashcam video from the shootout didn't exist.

Cops just can't seem to stop themselves from lying.

Meanwhile, the Roseville Police Department is still refusing to release more than 39 seconds of its body camera video from the shootout and the Placer County Sheriff's Department is refusing to release the hostage's autopsy report, which could confirm that the suspect shot the hostage and not officers.

Which would make it appear that they are lying once again.

The lack of transparency has many asking -- What are they hiding? CBS Sacramento is getting answers on the public's right to see records related to police shootings and the concerning law enforcement claims.

Any video should be the property of the public. No the public should not all get to see all video immediately but it should be available outside of law enforcement.

Our too. The problems start when counties switch from elected sheriff's departments to a police department that is appointed by bureaucrats. I've seen that happen more than a few times. Since 911 the feds have established fusion centers to integrate HS, the FBI, and locals into a hybrid entity, with mixed results.

Our too. The problems start when counties switch from elected sheriff's departments to a police department that is appointed by bureaucrats. I've seen that happen more than a few times. Since 911 the feds have established fusion centers to integrate HS, the FBI, and locals into a hybrid entity, with mixed results.
Sounds Stasi-ish. Sounds like what Obama wanted.

Who decides to serve a felony arrest warrant ?​

Roger ? Pete?
Or both ?

Forum List

Back