Who decides who goes to the Olympics?

South Africa was BARRED from the Olympic games for 28 years because of their apartheid policy.

Did you send teams to China. You know. That country with horrific human abuse policies? Oh and do you know what they do to dogs? Apart from eating them like your President bragged on.

You guys are such fucking hypocrites it is unreal. Death is a blessing for them. I fight this daily. What do you do? I fight shit like this every day while you assholes come in here and tell me conservatives don't care.

Day in. Day out. I fight this shit. USMB is just a watering hole for me. I know you guys from this board don't do it. You are never out there.

dog+market.jpg

The Russians just poisoned all theirs.

Notice I was missing last week?off the board. I was going ballistic Bod. The stray dog policy. Touches a real wild nerve in me. I walk the walk bod. Now though when I bring up China and dogs we are talking they eat them. Koreans are big on this shit. But that's a whole different ball game baby that brings me to my knees every day. But you have to keep fighting.

Gay rights is a political issue. Political issues have no place at the Olympics.

Any amateur (as defined by the sanctioning body) who is the best at their sport should be allowed to participate in the games, right?

South Africa was BARRED from the Olympic games for 28 years because of their apartheid policy.

That was wrong. Their athletes suffered. It was wrong.

Jimmy Carter would not allow Team USA to go to the Olympics when he was prez. It was in Russia. Instead he invited them to the White House. Imagine, years of training, and then all you get is to go suck up the Jimmy Carter.

1. we were not the only ones to boycott
2. it was over the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan

Last edited:

Gay rights is a political issue. Political issues have no place at the Olympics.

Great idea! So why'd you bring it up?

In my whole life I never looked at Toller Cranston and thought for one minute growing up...

"oh what a fabulous fag skating". NO. I went as a kid omg this dude is awesome.triple fucking lutz. I guess you guys who are promoting an agenda really don't get it.

You are so into yourself its getting disturbing.

You don't understand this? The Olympics bring the world together. Denying the SA athletes a chance to participate the panel segregated this world further.

Wait....what??????

Black South Africans who were discriminated against in the selection process don't matter apparently :dunno:

You know why you are starting to look like a complete asshole?

:lol:

The Jamaican Bobsledding Team Canucks embraced them and I am a proud sponsor. The Olympics never ever to their knowledge allow discrimination.

In my whole life I never looked at Toller Cranston and thought for one minute growing up...

"oh what a fabulous fag skating". NO. I went as a kid omg this dude is awesome.triple fucking lutz. I guess you guys who are promoting an agenda really don't get it.

Cranston has never admitted to being gay. And if he was he probably wouldn't be proud of support from people who think he's a defect.

Cranston has never admitted to being gay. And if he was he probably wouldn't be proud of support from people who think he's a defect.

What are you talking about? I knew him from old days. I love him to death. And I'm not alone.

And hey hey hey when I asked my Baba about his fashion statements, my grandmother would just say Toller loved Chanel.

I never knew the dude was gay. All I knew was that he rocked for me on ice. Toller was unreal man and I really do have a hard on on the bastards who deprived him of medals.

At the start of the Olympics reporters asked Obama a question that started something like this: Mr. President, you have sent two openly gay athletes to the Olympics..........

So, how did HE get in on who goes to the Olympics. Does he pick and choose from whatever group is politically expedient regardless their chance of winning? Or even competing well?

they weret sent as participants. caitlin cahow and brian boitano were sent as part of the delegation.

the president has every right to pick the delegation.

A 'delegation' is now a requirement?
Please. Nobody even knows those people are there. Nobody knows when they have returned.
Obama politicizes the Olympics. Jerk.

At the start of the Olympics reporters asked Obama a question that started something like this: Mr. President, you have sent two openly gay athletes to the Olympics..........

So, how did HE get in on who goes to the Olympics. Does he pick and choose from whatever group is politically expedient regardless their chance of winning? Or even competing well?

Obama has zero say in what athletes go to the Olympics. The delegation is different.

I'm damn proud that he gave the russian homophobic society a big ol' middle finger with the delegation he sent. I'd like to see some of that spine in other areas of his presidency.

Obama's middle finger is the executive order.

Exactly. Obama is a simpleton and a fool.

Did you send teams to China. You know. That country with horrific human abuse policies? Oh and do you know what they do to dogs? Apart from eating them like your President bragged on.

You guys are such fucking hypocrites it is unreal. Death is a blessing for them. I fight this daily. What do you do? I fight shit like this every day while you assholes come in here and tell me conservatives don't care.

Day in. Day out. I fight this shit. USMB is just a watering hole for me. I know you guys from this board don't do it. You are never out there.

dog+market.jpg

Bush went to the Olympics in China. Why don't you bitch about that, grandma.

This is a discussion forum and not the Olympics. Clearly you are having perceptual problems here.

Gay rights are a human rights issue. I suggest you read the Olympic charter.

Forum List

Back