Who decides who goes to the Olympics?

Obama has zero say in what athletes go to the Olympics. The delegation is different.

I'm damn proud that he gave the russian homophobic society a big ol' middle finger with the delegation he sent. I'd like to see some of that spine in other areas of his presidency.

Then he chose to demean all that the Olympics is about.

The Olympics is all about the persecution of homosexuals?

Who told you that?

Yes...it is...:cuckoo:

Gay rights is a political issue. Political issues have no place at the Olympics.

Gay rights are a human rights issue. I suggest you read the Olympic charter.

Not in the rest of the world. In the rest of the world, homosexuality is illegal and immoral. You lose. But thanks for playing.

Obama has zero say in what athletes go to the Olympics. The delegation is different.

I'm damn proud that he gave the russian homophobic society a big ol' middle finger with the delegation he sent. I'd like to see some of that spine in other areas of his presidency.

Then he chose to demean all that the Olympics is about.

Let me guess...you support the Russians.

Whoa whoa whoa. You can muff dive from here to eternity Bod. But when we are talking Olympic Hockey the gloves are off baby :lol:

Last edited:
One of these days you conservatives need to wake up, clear your heads, and once and for all realize that you have lost your battle against gay rights.

When you chose to be conservatives, you chose to be losers. Try to play your role with some dignity.

That has to be the most transparent comment on this thread.
Your hatred of all people who dare to not kowtow to the lib agenda is noted.

Olypics are about athletes. Not about who fucks someone up the ass or loves pussy.

What part of sports don't you fucking idiots get? Why can't you leave something alone and instead have to turn it into "your" fucking someone and "your"sexuality and then you have the fucking balls to turn around and say that I as a conservative want to push my life onto yours? Really truly go fuck yourselves.

Libs politicize everything.

this thread belongs in badlands....Mods, please send this thing over there.

This is not a troll thread. The fact that trolls have attempted to ruin it is secondary.

It is not my fault if people simply cannot see how our own president has politicized the Olympics with an issue that is a NON issue in the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back