Who decides who goes to the Olympics?

Well then surely you applaud Putin for congratulating gay athletes when they win medals?

Your mention came through even though you have deleted it. Do you think I did not see your threat?

Post it then. I forget what it was but I absolutely stand behind it. Muff diving and all. I decided my newer response was better. Though maybe less 'disagreeable.'

It has been reported and a scree shot of the mention sent to staff.

Olypics are about athletes. Not about who fucks someone up the ass or loves pussy.

What part of sports don't you fucking idiots get? Why can't you leave something alone and instead have to turn it into "your" fucking someone and "your"sexuality and then you have the fucking balls to turn around and say that I as a conservative want to push my life onto yours? Really truly go fuck yourselves.

Said by those who didn't want Jesse Owens sent to Berlin in 1936......

Olypics are about athletes. Not about who fucks someone up the ass or loves pussy.

What part of sports don't you fucking idiots get? Why can't you leave something alone and instead have to turn it into "your" fucking someone and "your"sexuality and then you have the fucking balls to turn around and say that I as a conservative want to push my life onto yours? Really truly go fuck yourselves.

Exactly. Obama is a simpleton and a fool.

Says those who didn't want Jesse Owens at the 1936 Olympics......

One of these days you conservatives need to wake up, clear your heads, and once and for all realize that you have lost your battle against gay rights.

When you chose to be conservatives, you chose to be losers. Try to play your role with some dignity.

No wonder you are queer nation. I don't give a flying fuck if the whole Jamaican Bobsleding team is gay and fucking each other up the ass. I love them.

Don't you fucking get it. It's only you wankers who want to separate people by sexuality. You are the ones. You are the freaks. I don't care what you do in the bedroom. I will cheer two sisters on moguls. Why? Because they are athletes.

You people are fucked big time.

I had no opinion as I was not born until much later.

One of these days you conservatives need to wake up, clear your heads, and once and for all realize that you have lost your battle against gay rights.

When you chose to be conservatives, you chose to be losers. Try to play your role with some dignity.

No wonder you are queer nation. I don't give a flying fuck if the whole Jamaican Bobsleding team is gay and fucking each other up the ass. I love them.

Don't you fucking get it. It's only you wankers who want to separate people by sexuality. You are the ones. You are the freaks. I don't care what you do in the bedroom. I will cheer two sisters on moguls. Why? Because they are athletes.

You people are fucked big time.

And you have just described how this shit will destroy our nation. The Russians know better. The Chinese know better. Even the Iraquis know better. Those cultures have been around for thousands of years. We have not. And we won't be. This country folds to every divisive political thought that comes around. And it won't be long before this country just folds.

Your mention came through even though you have deleted it. Do you think I did not see your threat?

Post it then. I forget what it was but I absolutely stand behind it. Muff diving and all. I decided my newer response was better. Though maybe less 'disagreeable.'

It has been reported and a scree shot of the mention sent to staff.

tumblr_md3rkiyWMY1qlrtq2o1_500.jpg

Oh bite me bod. Leave it at the gate and love the athletes. Like oh even as a child I didn't know Toller Cranston was gay. Give me a fucking break. None of us cared. He was awesome.

But now you make the Olympics about you. Not the atheletes who have trained brutally for years on end. It's about you BOD. How disgusting. How piggish of you. How selfish. Shame on you.

Last edited:
Last edited:

South Africa was BARRED from the Olympic games for 28 years because of their apartheid policy.

South Africa was BARRED from the Olympic games for 28 years because of their apartheid policy.

Did you send teams to China. You know. That country with horrific human abuse policies? Oh and do you know what they do to dogs? Apart from eating them like your President bragged on.

You guys are such fucking hypocrites it is unreal. Death is a blessing for them. I fight this daily. What do you do? I fight shit like this every day while you assholes come in here and tell me conservatives don't care.

Day in. Day out. I fight this shit. USMB is just a watering hole for me. I know you guys from this board don't do it. You are never out there.

dog+market.jpg

Did you send teams to China. You know. That country with horrific human abuse policies? Oh and do you know what they do to dogs? Apart from eating them like your President bragged on.

You guys are such fucking hypocrites it is unreal. Death is a blessing for them. I fight this daily. What do you do? I fight shit like this every day while you assholes come in here and tell me conservatives don't care.

Day in. Day out. I fight this shit. USMB is just a watering hole for me. I know you guys from this board don't do it. You are never out there.

dog+market.jpg

The Russians just poisoned all theirs.

That was wrong. Their athletes suffered. It was wrong.

That was wrong. Their athletes suffered. It was wrong.

Jimmy Carter would not allow Team USA to go to the Olympics when he was prez. It was in Russia. Instead he invited them to the White House. Imagine, years of training, and then all you get is to go suck up the Jimmy Carter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back