Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Someone else

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
CNN/ORC Poll: Trump alone at the top again - CNNPolitics.com

CNN)Donald Trump is once again alone at the top of the Republican field, according to the latest CNN/ORC Poll, with 36% of registered Republicans and Republican-leaning independents behind him, while his nearest competitor trails by 20 points.

Three candidates cluster behind Trump in the mid-teens, including Texas Sen. Ted Cruz at 16%, former neurosurgeon Ben Carson at 14% and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio at 12%. All other candidates have the support of less than 5% of GOP voters in the race for the Republican Party's nomination for president.

Narrowing it down to Trump, Cruz, Hillary or Sanders, who would do you believe will win? If you have another candidate in mind - write it in and vote someone else. Thanks for participating!

Anyone that has lined the pockets of the politicians..

The American people seem to loose no matter who gets elected..

Although recent events show that the next president will be a Republican..

Clinton I think can beat either Trump or Cruz.

Sanders I think can beat Cruz but not Trump.

I would say Trump/Cruz VP. (they leading now and current regime out of control).

But with so much time to go, DemWitts will do anything to keep hands in treasury.

Yes we know you will vote far left no matter what in 2016..
We know you'll keep gargling cock in 2016
Let's be nice.
Who do you want to win, OS? Hillary or Sanders or someone else?

They will vote for who ever their white rich far left masters tell them to vote for..

Hillary won't be the first woman president but she may be the first woman to run for president from prison.

Hillary won't be the first woman president but she may be the first woman to run for president from prison.
I think she is the first to run for president while simultaneously being investigated by the FBI - how embarrassing will that be one day when her grandchildren grow up and hear all these stories.

Yes we know you will vote far left no matter what in 2016..
We know you'll keep gargling cock in 2016
Let's be nice.
Who do you want to win, OS? Hillary or Sanders or someone else?

They will vote for who ever their white rich far left masters tell them to vote for..
Says the far right cumdumpster who's getting set to vote for a billionaire reality TV star.

Forum List

Back