• Clinton

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Sanders

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Someone else

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
CNN/ORC Poll: Trump alone at the top again - CNNPolitics.com

CNN)Donald Trump is once again alone at the top of the Republican field, according to the latest CNN/ORC Poll, with 36% of registered Republicans and Republican-leaning independents behind him, while his nearest competitor trails by 20 points.

Three candidates cluster behind Trump in the mid-teens, including Texas Sen. Ted Cruz at 16%, former neurosurgeon Ben Carson at 14% and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio at 12%. All other candidates have the support of less than 5% of GOP voters in the race for the Republican Party's nomination for president.

Narrowing it down to Trump, Cruz, Hillary or Sanders, who would do you believe will win? If you have another candidate in mind - write it in and vote someone else. Thanks for participating!

I SINCERELY BELIEVE THAT THE CANDIDATE WHO WILL WIN IS THE ONE WHO MOST CONVINCINGLY PERSUADE THE NARCOTIZED POPULACE THAT HE/SHE WILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE "GARGANTUAN WELFARE/WARFARE POLICE STATE".

OP- The Dem. The GOP is recognized as an idiotic ideological bought off mess by the majority, and they vote in presidential years.
What are the Democrats recognized as then? Both parties are totally corrupt you know...

how embarrassing will that be one day when her grandchildren grow up and hear all these stories.

The daughter seems not to mind at all. Her Dad with interns and a crook at "the foundation", Mom a crook under investigation and whatever else.

CNN/ORC Poll: Trump alone at the top again - CNNPolitics.com

CNN)Donald Trump is once again alone at the top of the Republican field, according to the latest CNN/ORC Poll, with 36% of registered Republicans and Republican-leaning independents behind him, while his nearest competitor trails by 20 points.

Three candidates cluster behind Trump in the mid-teens, including Texas Sen. Ted Cruz at 16%, former neurosurgeon Ben Carson at 14% and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio at 12%. All other candidates have the support of less than 5% of GOP voters in the race for the Republican Party's nomination for president.

Narrowing it down to Trump, Cruz, Hillary or Sanders, who would do you believe will win? If you have another candidate in mind - write it in and vote someone else. Thanks for participating!

It's still to early to say. Here's the problem....Hillary is going to get the Democratic nomination in a landslide and everyone, Democrats included know she is so ridiculously corrupt that she can't be trusted. Only the most extreme liberals (i.e. Lakhota, rDean, et. al) will even TRY to make the argument that she isn't corrupt and can be trusted. She can kiss the Independents goodbye. The other thing is that with Hillary as the nominee, the GOP base will be highly energized, unlike the last election where many Republicans just chose not to vote because they were not excited by Romney. Hillary is so despised by right-leaning voters that her mere presence on the ballot will drive those voters to the voting booths.

The problem is people don't like Trump because he is an arrogant asshole and says things that would destroy a career politician. So Trump, I think, actually gives Hillary the best chance at a win among the real GOP contenders. We have to remember that, with a crowded GOP field, the polls will be a little misleading. My guess is that the GOP nominee will rip Hillary to shreds in head to head debates because all they have to do is hammer her on her many scandals and instances of corruption and eventually the GOP nominee will win...even if it is Trump.

Somebody voted for Sanders.

lol

Clinton, though it will be close.

Unless Trump is the nominee. Then Clinton will crush Trump, and I may have to eat crow for making fun of Statistikhengst

hqdefault.jpg

It's already been called, it's over!

• Bellwether county has called it already - it's Trump (and they've only been wrong TWICE since 1888)
    12/5/2015, 4:58:23 PM · by QT3.14 · 27 replies
    Daily Mail (UK) ^ | December 4, 2015 | J Taylor Rushing
    It spans only 403 square miles and boasts no skyscrapers to speak of, but one rural Indiana county appears to be supporting Republican billionaire Donald Trump for president - with potentially nationwide implications. Vigo County, Indiana, located on the western edge of the state and home to 108,000 Hoosiers including 40,000 active voters, was spotlighted Friday in a cover story of the Washington-based political magazine Politico. Why? Because the county has been an accurate bellwether of every U.S. presidential election since 1888, with only two exceptions. And this year, the county with the nickname 'the crossroads of America' seems to...

Anyone that has lined the pockets of the politicians..

The American people seem to loose no matter who gets elected..

Although recent events show that the next president will be a Republican..

No one has lined Trump's pockets, so you must be endorsing him.

Hillary won't be the first woman president but she may be the first woman to run for president from prison.
I think she is the first to run for president while simultaneously being investigated by the FBI - how embarrassing will that be one day when her grandchildren grow up and hear all these stories.
HIllary is incapable of experiencing shame.

If Trump gets the nomination that will be something that really plays into his favor. He can make the charge that Hillary is owned by the party and is obligated to special interests where he is not. It's a VERY powerful argument

Another thing to consider is that gender bias is actually far more severe than racial bias. An argument can be made that many people voted for Obama because they wanted to see a black man become president. People assume that women will vote for Hillary because they want to see a woman become president. I have stated before that as a teacher I was very interested in biases because I wanted to know how my students would relate to me and what biases they might have for or against me. I did extensive research on the topic and almost made it the topic of my Master's thesis.

My research was VERY clear that gender bias is FAR more prevalent in American society than racial bias and what surprised me even more was that women experienced gender discrimination by other women at a much higher rate than by men. I guess I should not have been surprised by that because just among circles of friends it's easy to see that women can be very catty and distrustful of each other. I have spoken to many women, Democrats included, who have said 'yes I want to see a woman as POTUS....but not THIS woman'.

So I think there is an assumption that Hillary will get overwhelming support among women voters because that's what happened with Obama. It's a different demographic and American society approaches them VERY differently.....I don't think that's the way it will play out

Can you trust someone that once lined the pockets of Hilary Clinton?

Sure....he is a businessman. He put a politician in his pocket. That's smart business. He made Hillary obligated to him not the other way around.

This time in the 2012 election cycle Rudy Giuliani was leading by 19 points and then.............., it is way too early to predict

Trump has tapped into the bitter angry lower educated white male vote , but the problem with that is they cannot win with that shrinking demographic , and as the months go by it will get een worse for trump and those who play on white fears

Last edited:

Can you trust someone that once lined the pockets of Hilary Clinton?

Sure....he is a businessman. He put a politician in his pocket. That's smart business. He made Hillary obligated to him not the other way around.

So the progressive Trump put the progressives like Pelosi and Clinton in his pocket.. So you will vote for a progressive in 2016? Might as well vote for Clinton in 2016 if you plan to vote for Trump..

Forum List

Back