Who do you think leaked the Ford letter to the press?

Who leaked Fords accusation letter?

• Ford herself

• Feinstein

• Democrat staffer

• Fords own lawyer

• Other or no opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Thoughts?

If you look close at all the evidence surrounding why Ford ended up in that seat on live TV it is clear to me that it is the left that raped her, not Kavanaugh and her lawyers are anti Trump activists.

It all stinks.

• Banned
I think it was China's Senator from California.
Lol

When she said "my staff wouldn't do that" I wondered if she said the same thing about her personal in house spy.

Either way she looked like the staffers were in control of her office with that display. She clearly has a decreased memory capacity and appeared to be very easy to manipulate

Donald Jackass Trump, he sees it as a political opportunity for his perpetual victim act.

Lol

When she said "my staff wouldn't do that" I wondered if she said the same thing about her personal in house spy.

Either way she looked like the staffers were in control of her office with that display. She clearly has a decreased memory capacity and appeared to be very easy to manipulate
Feinstein's office wasn't the only group to know. Ford had begun to tell a very small circle of friends (probably it wasn't them, but, as these things go, did it start traveling the gossip circuit?). It was also known to her lawyers and their staff (a rather larger group). It was also known to the polygraph guy. Now, who would have had the motivation to leak it once she decided she was not going to come forward? Any Democrat opposed to Kavanaugh who didn't give two shits about Ford.

Thoughts?

If you look close at all the evidence surrounding why Ford ended up in that seat on live TV it is clear to me that it is the left that raped her, not Kavanaugh and her lawyers are anti Trump activists.

It all stinks.

In all seriousness, Grampa, Dr. Ford is an instrument of ideologue born radical American leftism. She is a professional victim, so devastated by her ordeal she took a PhD and never seemed to be restrained from her professional or academic forward momentum by the so-called assault on her feminine nuances. Too cute, too poorly acted, too well timed, too ironic, too asinine and inane to take as anything other than ideological warfare.

Lol

Feinstein's office wasn't the only group to know. Ford had begun to tell a very small circle of friends (probably it wasn't them, but, as these things go, did it start traveling the gossip circuit?). It was also known to her lawyers and their staff (a rather larger group). It was also known to the polygraph guy. Now, who would have had the motivation to leak it once she decided she was not going to come forward? Any Democrat opposed to Kavanaugh who didn't give two shits about Ford.
So, it was her own fault.

Thoughts?

It all stinks.

Personally I think Ford is lying about BK assaulting her. She may have been assaulted or she could have made the whole thing up. Its hard to say without having more information on her mental background with therapist. I don't buy in 2012 remodeling her home she all of the sudden felt the need to have a door leading to the outside in her bedroom because of PTSD from 1982.

If Ford is not lying she should release all of her medical records, phone records, and computer activity to the FBI for investigation. If she's not lying she has nothing to worry about.

Former Senator Feinstein who needs to be censured by her "friends" and then expelled from the Senate

Thoughts?

It all stinks.

Personally I think Ford is lying about BK assaulting her. She may have been assaulted or she could have made the whole thing up. Its hard to say without having more information on her mental background with therapist. I don't buy in 2012 remodeling her home she all of the sudden felt the need to have a door leading to the outside in her bedroom because of PTSD from 1982.

If Ford is not lying she should release all of her medical records, phone records, and computer activity to the FBI for investigation. If she's not lying she has nothing to worry about.
Agreed. The FBI needs to interview her Dad. Also see if there was any childhood contact with Joe Biden

Thoughts?

It all stinks.

Agreed. The FBI needs to interview her Dad. Also see if there was any childhood contact with Joe Biden
Why do you have a debunked photo of some girl from the internet as your avi?

2fhiz0.jpg

I voted for the China woman

I think Grahman is going to call for a special counsel to find out. I hope he does.

Forum List

Back