Who do you think leaked the Ford letter to the press?

Who leaked Fords accusation letter?

• Ford herself

• Feinstein

• Democrat staffer

• Fords own lawyer

• Other or no opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think it was China's Senator from California.
Lol

When she said "my staff wouldn't do that" I wondered if she said the same thing about her personal in house spy.

Either way she looked like the staffers were in control of her office with that display. She clearly has a decreased memory capacity and appeared to be very easy to manipulate
Feinstein's office wasn't the only group to know. Ford had begun to tell a very small circle of friends (probably it wasn't them, but, as these things go, did it start traveling the gossip circuit?). It was also known to her lawyers and their staff (a rather larger group). It was also known to the polygraph guy. Now, who would have had the motivation to leak it once she decided she was not going to come forward? Any Democrat opposed to Kavanaugh who didn't give two shits about Ford.
They leaked an actual copy of the letter! It was not word of mouth it was the letter.

If it's okay to dig up BK high school yearbook, why does the same not apply to Ford to determine her credibility? Why did her HS remove her yearbook information from the internet? Why is Fords drinking pattern from HS and the present not in question? Has Ford ever been prescribed any prescriptions related to mental treatments? We know a whole lot about BK's background yet next to nothing about Ford.

I think she's lying about the assault and democrats knew while she gave compelling testimony her story is not believable based on all of her witnesses disputing her story. The stalling is to come up with someone to claim she told them about the assault back in 1982.

Thoughts?

If you look close at all the evidence surrounding why Ford ended up in that seat on live TV it is clear to me that it is the left that raped her, not Kavanaugh and her lawyers are anti Trump activists.

It all stinks.

It's all too convenient then when you start looking at it far too many holes and discrepancies in her BS story

The problem is the demoquacks think we're all as stupid as their sheep

Thoughts?

If you look close at all the evidence surrounding why Ford ended up in that seat on live TV it is clear to me that it is the left that raped her, not Kavanaugh and her lawyers are anti Trump activists.

It all stinks.

I think it was either IM2 or MarkATL out of frustration that it wasn’t a race issue.

Lol

When she said "my staff wouldn't do that" I wondered if she said the same thing about her personal in house spy.

Either way she looked like the staffers were in control of her office with that display. She clearly has a decreased memory capacity and appeared to be very easy to manipulate
Feinstein's office wasn't the only group to know. Ford had begun to tell a very small circle of friends (probably it wasn't them, but, as these things go, did it start traveling the gossip circuit?). It was also known to her lawyers and their staff (a rather larger group). It was also known to the polygraph guy. Now, who would have had the motivation to leak it once she decided she was not going to come forward? Any Democrat opposed to Kavanaugh who didn't give two shits about Ford.

I think the Representative and when she seen Feinstein was going to sit on it, she may of leaked it and thank goodness, as this should of been made known. I was anti him even before this.

Thoughts?

It all stinks.

It's all too convenient then when you start looking at it far too many holes and discrepancies in her BS story

Well then once again the Dem outwitted the GOP, talk about stupid.

Thoughts?

It all stinks.

Well, the right is pretty stupid.

I think the Representative and when she seen Feinstein was going to sit on it, she may of leaked it

I can agree with that part.

Was there anyone on Trumps short list you WOULD have voted for?

Thoughts?

It all stinks.

Well then once again the Dem outwitted the GOP, talk about stupid.

It's not over yet.

Mob rule is disgusting, are you proud to be part of it and destroy someone on fact less allegations?

Of couse you are....you're fcking evil to the core

Lol

I think the Representative and when she seen Feinstein was going to sit on it, she may of leaked it and thank goodness, as this should of been made known. I was anti him even before this.
Yeah! Thank goodness they violated her right to privacy as well as violating her confidence and their commitment.

Unreal

Lol

Yeah! Thank goodness they violated her right to privacy as well as violating her confidence and their commitment.

Unreal

She should of never wrote the letter if she was not willing to come forward.

Lol

Unreal

How convenient for you. Your feelings Trump her actual stated wishes.

Lol

They leaked an actual copy of the letter! It was not word of mouth it was the letter.
So Feinstein's office or the attorneys' office.

Lol

Unreal

What were the Dems suppose to question him on his sex life in high school and if he ever forced himself on anyone? That seems redundant.

Lol

So Feinstein's office or the attorneys' office.
I think it was the politically active Trump hating Attorney that Feinstein recommended. So all are guilty. Now either Ford agreed for the attorney to release that letter or he broke attorney client privilege!

Unreal

What were the Dems suppose to question him on his sex life in high school and if he ever forced himself on anyone? That seems redundant.
How about disclosing the information when obtained.........instead of leaking it at the last possible moment.........

As soon as she sent the letter..............Ford went public............this was planned out.............

Back in July they could have quietly investigated it.........even had the FBI check it out..........without the fanfare.........but that was not their purpose........the purpose is to delay .........delay...........delay

Unreal

How about disclosing the information when obtained.........instead of leaking it at the last possible moment.........

As soon as she sent the letter..............Ford went public............this was planned out.............

Back in July they could have quietly investigated it.........even had the FBI check it out..........without the fanfare.........but that was not their purpose........the purpose is to delay .........delay...........delay

Planned by who. I do not think it was planned.

Unreal

Planned by who. I do not think it was planned.
Geesh..............of course you don't............but you know exactly what I'm stating.........

Feinstein and the Dems planned this out by my opinion.........the leak was just the planned timing of it.

Forum List

Back