Who do you think will run?

Looks like Al Franken for the Dems

Yup. He's good enough. He's smart enough...

Senator Al Franken graduated cum laude from Harvard University with a degree in Government. He is a respected Senator with bipartisan credentials. By teaming with a Republican like political and economic commentator Ben Stein he would create a Presidential ticket that would appeal to all Americans

The Franken-Stein ticket would scare the hell out of Republicans

Looks like Al Franken for the Dems

Yup. He's good enough. He's smart enough...

Senator Al Franken graduated cum laude from Harvard University with a degree in Government. He is a respected Senator with bipartisan credentials. By teaming with a Republican like political and economic commentator Ben Stein he would create a Presidential ticket that would appeal to all Americans

The Franken-Stein ticket would scare the hell out of Republicans

It lives!

[

Oh yeah, she does have enemy's, but she is no hack, she can deal with them. Palen was not ready for the big time so she got chewed up and spit out. Its hard to say, but the Boston bombing looks like it will drag out, Barry is losing his steam, leaks will come and around 2014 im thinking the "anti terror" sentiment will come back. As for the east, most people only know what they see on TV and on the internetz. Hillery could end up swift boated, as a matter of fact, I think any democrat (and the right republican) could end up swift boated. She is about the only Democrat that could really hang in the mud match that's coming.

Not that I can blame you for not being psychic, but it looks like they got one of the Boston bombers and the other one is on borrowed time.

I do think the GOP will make gains in 2014, which will give them the delusion that the Teabaggers are popular.

But when the GOP makes Crazy Rand Paul a national leader, it's marginalizing itself as a party.

What happened to due process of law. Oh, right. Obama is exempt from having to use it.

Not that I try to reason with Teabaggers, but what does rule of law have to do with anything I said.

Oh, they caught the second guy.

The thing is, in the GOP, the Inmates have taken over the Asylum.

So the rightwingnuts here want to make something of the events in Boston? Try to blame it on Democrats or the President? Lordy, have they completely lost their minds?

The GOP needs to get another Eisenhower in play. Someone not only middle of the road, but someone that knows how to work with people. Otherwise, they will play second fiddle in all but local elections.

Forum List

Back