Who do you think won tonight? Myself, I think Warren won tonight's debate.

While I don't agree with virtually anything she said she was in full command of the stage.

Also of note, it seemed to me that the moderators were trying to incite everyone to take apart Sanders.
There was a debate tonight??!! No one ever tells me anything......... Oh wait, I could give a shit anyway.

Never mind......

While I don't agree with virtually anything she said she was in full command of the stage.

Also of note, it seemed to me that the moderators were trying to incite everyone to take apart Sanders.

The Party Of Filth And Foreigners is so fucked...hahaha.
It’s a battle between unAmerican pieces of shits...a fight for who will promise the most free shit for lowlifes and wetbacks...a fight over who promises to steal the most from America’s Best....FUCK ALL THAT!

Only Delaney would have a shot at beating Trump. (He would be the alternative to Biden)

But, tonight was probably his swan song as far as the debates go

I liked John Delaney each time. Very rational and good ideas. Everyone on the left hates him though.
Yes. He has pretty much said Republicans are not the Devil so let’s work with them .

Last edited:
Everyone else in America is paying for their health care. I don’t think it’s a stretch for us to ask undocumented people in the country to also pay for health care

POLL: Who Won Tonight’s Democratic Debate for July 30? | Heavy.com

This poll has the following order:

1st) Bernie
2nd) Williamson
3rd) Buttigieg
4th) Warren
5th) Delaney

Williamson actually did A LOT better tonight than she did last time. She's bat-shit crazy, but she seemed significantly less bat-shit crazy today. I get the sense that she has a very loyal base, and unfortunately, she may even make it to the next round.

As Bernie Sanders was touring his Medicare-for All plan during CNN's Democratic debate, he said union members would benefit beyond the health care their leaders have negotiated because it would include coverage for dental care, hearing aids and eyeglasses.⁠

Tim Ryan shook his head: “You don’t know that Bernie.”⁠

“I do know,” Sanders shot back. “I wrote that damn bill.”⁠

The audience erupted in applause.⁠

Klobuchar: "We have a president where people turn off the TV when they see him. Not me. I will make you proud as your president.”

Delaney: "Folks, we have a choice. We can go down the road that Sen. Sanders and Sen. Warren want to take us with bad policies ... my platform is about real solutions — not impossible promises, that can beat Trump and govern."

Trump won, hands down.

The Dems have self-destructed; the race card is dead, the Mueller card is dead, and the Democratic Party is dead.

I won. I got a better idea of who the candidates are, and what they advocate. Still undecided who I might support, but I like a lot of what I heard.
Even from my side of the street I still want to watch and see who has to say what.

Flint is just the tip of the iceberg... We have an administration that has gutted the Clean Water Act. We have communities, particularly communities of color...who are suffering from environmental injustice

Williamson: "We, the American people, must rise up and do what we do best and create a new possibility, say no to what we don't want and yes to what we know can be true. I'm Marian Williamson and that's why I'm running for president."

I get a little bit tired of Democrats afraid of big ideas. Republicans are not afraid of big ideas. They could give a trillion dollars in tax breaks to billionaires...so please don't tell me that we cannot take on the fossil fuel industry.

Trump, Biden wins the nominatiion by default. This was going to be a rough one for the Ds. this clown car crap plus multiple scandals and PACs running ads showing Biden groping women and girls in public the Trump reelection was effectively decided tonight.
Exactly. Biden the groping womanizer doesn't have a chance.

Forum List

Back