Who do you think won tonight? Myself, I think Warren won tonight's debate.

Beto says he will "sign into law Sheila Jackson Lee's reparations bill so that we can have the national conversation we've waited too long in this country to have."

"There’s a new battleground state: Texas...The way we put it in play is going to each one of those 254 counties, no matter how red or rural, we did not write you off. No matter how blue or urban, we did not take you for granted.”

Trump wins every time Crazy Bernie and Pocahontas open their mouths.

Tonight's debate will be more fun. Maybe Nasty Kamala will get smacked down.

Can one of you Moon Bats explain something to me?

I didn't listen to the Moon Bat clowns last night because who in their right mind could listen to that hate and stupidity for very long? However, I did hear a snippet on the news this morning that has me a little confused.

One of the Moon Bat clowns was yelling that Trump is an "Environmental Racist".

Now I have a BS and MS and a PE in Environmental Engineering. I had a 30 year career in the field. I cleaned up a lot of pollution. I even taught a few course in Environmental Science at the college level in post retirement.

I have never heard that term before. Never discussed in any of my classes and never ran across it in the real world.

So could one of you Moon Bats explain to me what that Loony Tune meant when Trump was called an "Environmental Racist"?

Is that what the stupid Moon Bats think is a winning strategy in 2020?

Forum List

Back