Who gets to yell "you lie !" At the prez speech!

Obama did lie, Did he not? Trump has yet to. If someone wants to, go for it though. Difference is the major media coverage. That's all.
Only 130+ times in the first month in office.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

Obama did lie, Did he not? Trump has yet to. If someone wants to, go for it though. Difference is the major media coverage. That's all.

Lol!

"I'll release my taxes after the audit ." That's one that comes to mind .

No one gives a shit because it doesn't affect anyone.

1) People give a shit

2) he lied

1) People don't

2) After the audit is an infinite time frame.

How do you live with yourself .

I compare myself to people like you and realize I'm not so bad

Lol!

"I'll release my taxes after the audit ." That's one that comes to mind .

No one gives a shit because it doesn't affect anyone.

1) People give a shit

2) he lied

1) People don't

2) After the audit is an infinite time frame.

How do you live with yourself .

I compare myself to people like you and realize I'm not so bad

Hackers gonna hack!

How about Hillary going To jail? Another lie ?

Repeal/replace Obamacare ? Lie!

Only compared to you. Nice job throwing out random numbers. Obama only lied 15000 times his first month in office. You didn't care then. But you aren't special.

Only compared to you. Nice job throwing out random numbers. Obama only lied 15000 times his first month in office. You didn't care then. But you aren't special.
You stopped paying attention in 6th grade, and that's your reading level, right?

Bwahahaha! FAUX news watcher too, I'm sure.

Trump has yet to? You're joking right?

Let me count the ways....:eusa_whistle:

Please do. Tell us something he lied about that isn't trivial, like his golf game.

I love it how you guys energetically move the goal posts along with the usual denials, accusations of "false news" and "alternative facts" :lol:

Here's just the most recent:

Here Are Trump's 5 Biggest Lies During The First 30 Minutes Of His Address To Congress

Please do. Tell us something he lied about that isn't trivial, like his golf game.

I love it how you guys energetically move the goal posts along with the usual denials, accusations of "false news" and "alternative facts" :lol:

Here's just the most recent:

Here Are Trump's 5 Biggest Lies During The First 30 Minutes Of His Address To Congress
Just as I thought: fake news. None of the claimed lies are in fact lies.

Forum List

Back