Who has more flaws, Trump or Biden (dems keep bashing Trump w/o looking at Biden)

Which candidate has more flaws that would affect his job as president, Trump or Biden?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
The democrats keep listing the things that they don't like about Trump, "ad nauseam "

But looking at both men individually, how they would perform in press conferences, how they would evaluate information and make serious decisions, how they process information, etc. Which would be a more capable president for the next 4-years?

Here is the Vegas betting odds, Trump is still a 2:1 favorite over Biden. A real "poll" with real money. (OMG Hillary is back!!)
View attachment 339006
We already know trump policy is a failure. We are choosing between guaranteed more failure or an unknown. The unknown has a chance of being successful.

Biden is a "known-known", he's too old and too senile to be president.
Biden hasn't been right about anything in 30-years, just ask Gates.
I can look at Trump honestly, but you can't look at Biden honestly.
You are what's called a "shill"
(an accomplice of a swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others. )
Biden has never been president. Trump is hardly young. We have seen a trump presidency and it’s bad.

Only bad for you fricken loons.
Pretty sure huge deficits is bad for all. Same with tariffs that hurt our economy. Oh and his poor handling of a pandemic shit down the whole country. Bad for everyone.

Yet I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of those whining that Pelosi's $3T bailout got shitcanned.
You won’t find that.

You must have been out that day. Not to worry, there were a few other loons picking up the slack.
So after a huge bailout of their own repubs are now pretending to be against bailouts again? Hard to keep track. Clearly you are for huge deficits now?
They are against bailing out blue states who are in debt up to their ears. It seems to me some Democrats also voted against Nancy $3 trillion pork fest!
Oh and you are against being in debt now? Have you seen what trump has done to deficits? You guys just can’t be consistent, funny stuff.
I am against being in debt to bail out NY, CA, IL, and other blue states. I am against being in debt to fund stimulus checks for illegals. I am against debt for any of the other pork projects Nancy Pelosi put in her "stimulus" bill recently that squeaked by the House.

It is obvious that Trump has more flaws but it doesn't matter. People are going to vote the way they always have. The only unknown is how the truly independent voters will vote. The economic recovery will be the main issues. Can Trump direct an economic recovery when he has already created a 2 trillion dollar debt in the last 3 years. Spending tax payers money like there is no tomorrow. There is always a tomorrow and we know who has more flaws.

Overspending takes place no matter who is in office. The question is, what are they spending it on, and what will they cut to help offset that spending.

I think the Democrats have recently made their case pretty clear what their priorities are, and one of them are illegals. With Republicans, our spending is a lot on protection like our military and of course, the border wall.
Yet deficits were much lower when trump took over. Why weren’t the previous deficits big enough for trump?

Actually, they were not. You had best check your numbers, brainless.
Hahaha. They went from like 600 billion to over a trillion during good economic times. Clearly you failed math.
You need to find more accurate stats. Obama ran trillion dollar deficits first.

"The largest deficit, $1.5 trillion, occurred in FY 2010."

Who was President in FY2010? I think his name was Barack Obama.

Last edited:
The democrats keep listing the things that they don't like about Trump, "ad nauseam "

But looking at both men individually, how they would perform in press conferences, how they would evaluate information and make serious decisions, how they process information, etc. Which would be a more capable president for the next 4-years?

Here is the Vegas betting odds, Trump is still a 2:1 favorite over Biden. A real "poll" with real money. (OMG Hillary is back!!)
View attachment 339006
We already know trump policy is a failure. We are choosing between guaranteed more failure or an unknown. The unknown has a chance of being successful.

(an accomplice of a swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others. )
Biden has never been president. Trump is hardly young. We have seen a trump presidency and it’s bad.

Only bad for you fricken loons.
Pretty sure huge deficits is bad for all. Same with tariffs that hurt our economy. Oh and his poor handling of a pandemic shit down the whole country. Bad for everyone.

Yet I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of those whining that Pelosi's $3T bailout got shitcanned.
You won’t find that.

You must have been out that day. Not to worry, there were a few other loons picking up the slack.
So after a huge bailout of their own repubs are now pretending to be against bailouts again? Hard to keep track. Clearly you are for huge deficits now?
They are against bailing out blue states who are in debt up to their ears. It seems to me some Democrats also voted against Nancy $3 trillion pork fest!
Oh and you are against being in debt now? Have you seen what trump has done to deficits? You guys just can’t be consistent, funny stuff.
I am against being in debt to bail out NY, CA, IL, and other blue states. I am against being in debt to fund stimulus checks for illegals. I am against debt for any of the other pork projects Nancy Pelosi put in her "stimulus" bill recently that squeaked by the House.
But you are cool with trump drastically increasing deficits. Cute.

It is obvious that Trump has more flaws but it doesn't matter. People are going to vote the way they always have. The only unknown is how the truly independent voters will vote. The economic recovery will be the main issues. Can Trump direct an economic recovery when he has already created a 2 trillion dollar debt in the last 3 years. Spending tax payers money like there is no tomorrow. There is always a tomorrow and we know who has more flaws.

Overspending takes place no matter who is in office. The question is, what are they spending it on, and what will they cut to help offset that spending.

I think the Democrats have recently made their case pretty clear what their priorities are, and one of them are illegals. With Republicans, our spending is a lot on protection like our military and of course, the border wall.
Yet deficits were much lower when trump took over. Why weren’t the previous deficits big enough for trump?

Hahaha. They went from like 600 billion to over a trillion during good economic times. Clearly you failed math.
And you liked that so much you love when trump does it too? Course Obama’s were to get out of a recession. Trumps were just for fun, even better eh?

During a good economy:

President Trump on the other hand was handed an economy that was growing. In 2017, his first year in office the deficit grew to $666 billion, was $984 billion last year and is projected to be over $1 trillion in 2020 at $1.02 trillion. This would be a 74% increase in just four years and going forward the Federal deficit could escalate to $1.7 trillion in 2030.

Democrats refuse to cut discretionary spending.
Repubs controlled the government his first two years and drastically increased deficits. But but but... you are pathetic

The link is in the OP, or you can google to find a place to bet. Remember in 2016? Hillary was a "sure thing" too....

Did you notice that the general Democratic candidate is given big odds to win the electoral college over the general Republican candidate?

That is, the bookmakers are expecting the Democrats to win. They're just not sure Biden will be the Democratic candidate.

And you liked that so much you love when trump does it too? Course Obama’s were to get out of a recession. Trumps were just for fun, even better eh?
You really should ask the mod to modify your username and add "less". I swear you are a dumbass of the highest caliber. Apparently you cannot read, place blame when none is warranted, and are afflicted with a severe case of TDS. I have debated putting you on ignore for stupidity above and beyond that required of a libtard. I think this thread has proven I should have done it long ago because you refuse to learn and continue your lies without any remorse.

Repubs controlled the government his first two years and drastically increased deficits. But but but... you are pathetic
The budget increased due to military spending which was neglected for 8 years under Obama. I work for the military so don't tell me I am wrong, dumbass!

You really should ask the mod to modify your username and add "less". I swear you are a dumbass of the highest caliber. Apparently you cannot read, place blame when none is warranted, and are afflicted with a severe case of TDS. I have debated putting you on ignore for stupidity above and beyond that required of a libtard. I think this thread has proven I should have done it long ago because you refuse to learn and continue your lies without any remorse.
Sorry but the numbers don’t lie. You seem to not have a clue. Go run to ignore, you haven’t come close to an intelligent thought. You have no debate to offer.

The budget increased due to military spending which was neglected for 8 years under Obama. I work for the military so don't tell me I am wrong, dumbass!
Drastically increasing military spending is one reason deficits increased drastically. Who you scared is going to attack us? Who spent even close to us on the military before the increases?

Sorry but the numbers don’t lie. You seem to not have a clue. Go run to ignore, you haven’t come close to an intelligent thought. You have no debate to offer.
I posted proof your numbers were wrong, you ignorant piece of shit!

View attachment 339006

Subjective...”bad”....LOL

Forum List

Back