Who here would defend Ramos's right to buy AR's

The best thing libs could do is impose a 3 year prison term for anyone caught in illegal procession of a firearm

Take those people off the streets and gun violence would be greatly reduced
Huh ? How do you do that ? Random stop and frisk ?

Huh ? How do you do that ? Random stop and frisk ?
The cops encounter convicted felons and underage gang bangers every day carrying illegal firearms

That would be the obvious place to start

For instance arrest them for a drug violation and find a gun

The butt-fucking Soros appointed DA might plea bargan the drug charge to probation

But the gun should put the criminal away for 3 years with no early out

The cops encounter convicted felons and underage gang bangers every day carrying illegal firearms

That would be the obvious place to start
That’s bull shit. We did away with “ stop and frisk “ for one reason….coming into contact act and arresting where search and seizure is warranted are two totally different activities. You advocate fascism right ? You still want it legal to sell guns to felons as every repugnant promotes though. It’s legal sellers to the underworld which repugnants support that matters.

You can’t search people you come into contact with…..

That’s bull shit. We did away with “ stop and frisk “ for one reason….coming 8nto contact act and arresting for arrest where search and seizure is warranted are two totally different activities. You advocate fascism right ? You still want it legal to sell guns to felons as every repugnant promotes.
Were you disappointed that I didnt take the bait about stop and frisk?

If so you didnt show it as you continue as if I did sign on

But I gave you an example of the cops legally searching someone and finding an illegally carried firearm

WITHOUT STOP AND FRISK!

But I gave you an example of the cops legally searching someone and finding an illegally carried firearm

WITHOUT STOP AND FRISK!
Even white guys in the suburbs dufus ? Cause if they don’t do it everywhere equally, they can’t do it anywhere.

Tell us how a cop can search anyone they want without arresting or detaining them…and if they don’t have good fking reason, the city can be sued .

WITHOUT STOP AND FRISK!
Of course, you can’t tell us how…..big secret ? You guys are the sham. It’s always an example you did somewhere before. Here they are…only during arrest of in process of investigating a crime ( felony) in progress.
Either way, you can’t haphazardly search people and you can’t make up shit when you do.

Of course, you can’t tell us how…..big secret ? You guys are the sham. It’s always an example you did somewhere before. Here they are…only during arrest of in process of investigating a crime ( felony) in progress.
Either way, you can’t haphazardly search people and you can’t make up shit when you do.

The end of stop and frisk, the cops who know who the gang bangers are....has helped lead to the increase in the deaths of young black men in democrat party controlled cities....the criminals know they can carry illegal guns without fear of getting caught....

Even white guys in the suburbs dufus ? Cause if they don’t do it everywhere equally, they can’t do it anywhere.

Tell us how a cop can search anyone they want without arresting or detaining them…and if they don’t have good fking reason, the city can be sued .
Anyone who can legally carry a gun is free to do so

Skin color does not matter

Save your tears for the criminals who are causing so many gun deaths

They are the target of my laws

This may come as a shock, but there really are predators among us who prey on the weak

law enforcement comes in contact with them every day so that the rest of society does not have to live in a kill or be killed jungle

Not from working part time at a burger joint.

His Math is off. If I shopped around, I could find an AR for 200 bucks so it's not 4000 but only 400 and a burger tosser who is hell bent mass suicide could take one paycheck and get those guns. His last paycheck.

His Math is off. If I shopped around, I could find an AR for 200 bucks so it's not 4000 but only 400 and a burger tosser who is hell bent mass suicide could take one paycheck and get those guns. His last paycheck.
Perhaps, yet the weapons and optics he had are ten times that.

Perhaps, yet the weapons and optics he had are ten times that.

Exactly what was the model and optic of the weapons he had? Like I said, for 400 bucks I can do a rig that can more than do the job. Let's put it all out there for us to see.

Dumbass he bought two Daniel Defense ARs

Forum List

Back