Who Is Arming ISIS?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
From bullets to heavy weapons, ISIS has plenty and they don't grow on trees.
First rule in warfare is to go after Command structure and supply lines.

Is Russia and/or Iran working both sides?

Why is no one asking this basic question in our media to the President? Whoever it is, Obama is terrified to address it.

I think that they are arming themselves with black market purchases using the oil profits they make there.

Why is no one asking this basic question in our media to the President? Whoever it is, Obama is terrified to address it.

If the far left media is not asking this question then it means that Obama is arming ISIS, otherwise if it was a republican plan they would be posting it on their "news" sites day in and day out..

I think that they are arming themselves with black market purchases using the oil profits they make there.
Not easy moving heavy weapons around unnoticed if someone is looking. I'm simply amazed no one is talking about going after them.

Other questions remain like why does ISIS controlled areas still have Internet, let alone electricity. Areas of America have neither and here our enemy does.

Not easy moving heavy weapons around unnoticed if someone is looking. I'm simply amazed no one is talking about going after them.

Other questions remain like why does ISIS controlled areas still have Internet, let alone electricity. Areas of America have neither and here our enemy does.
Their 'heavy weapons' seem to consist mostly of captured artillery given to the Iraqis and trucks loaded up with explosives in suicide attacks.

Hmm, who is it that is dropping billions of dollars of military arms and equipment into the middle of the freakin desert to unvetted "good" terrorists?

US Government? SAY IT AIN'T SO, JOE! :Boom2:

Their 'heavy weapons' seem to consist mostly of captured artillery given to the Iraqis and trucks loaded up with explosives in suicide attacks.
Artillery is useless without shells. Someone has to be supplying the correct shells.

Artillery is useless without shells. Someone has to be supplying the correct shells.
And that would be black market suppliers. These things are sold to the tunes of billions annually. There is a market in Syria so they will get the shells. Capitalism at its finest.

And that would be black market suppliers. These things are sold to the tunes of billions annually. There is a market in Syria so they will get the shells. Capitalism at its finest.
Why does Syria have electricity?
Fuel for vehicles?
Water?
Bridges?
Operating oil rigs?

These things should have been eliminated years ago.

As I read it, we'd armed rebels and the Iraq military, but after the US pulled out those folks were basically all captured/killed/converted.

So basically ISIS is using the weapons of US, Russia, and other NATO countries, plus whatever we give to the "moderate rebels" who turn around sell them to ISIS.

Why does Syria have electricity?
Fuel for vehicles?
Water?
Bridges?
Operating oil rigs?

These things should have been eliminated years ago.
You can thank our President Jack Ass and the Political Establishment for their phony war in Syria and thank Putin for making it real.

I'll get someone to explain it to you after you pay them thar taxizz. Due April 15 in case you didn't know.

As I read it, we'd armed rebels and the Iraq military, but after the US pulled out those folks were basically all captured/killed/converted.

So basically ISIS is using the weapons of US, Russia, and other NATO countries, plus whatever we give to the "moderate rebels" who turn around sell them to ISIS.
Let's say they captured major supply's. Those supplies would have run out by now.
Why hasn't Syria been turned into 1500 BC Syria?

They buy them, they have a lot of money from oil -- though I did read that they were having some trouble paying their troops, I imagine if that's true they're goin to be in deep shit soon with NATO taking out their oil income. If we're lucky the whole thing will fall apart when they can't pay their mercs.

They buy them, they have a lot of money from oil -- though I did read that they were having some trouble paying their troops, I imagine if that's true they're goin to be in deep shit soon with NATO taking out their oil income. If we're lucky the whole thing will fall apart when they can't pay their mercs.
Why do they have oil? Why isn't every oil rig a pile of burning rubble?

Forum List

Back