Who Is Arming ISIS?

They buy them, they have a lot of money from oil -- though I did read that they were having some trouble paying their troops, I imagine if that's true they're goin to be in deep shit soon with NATO taking out their oil income. If we're lucky the whole thing will fall apart when they can't pay their mercs.
Yep, these bastards lead mercenaries, idiots and those wishing to leave this life in martyrdom.

I wish there was something else we could offer them that might turn them in another direction.

They buy them, they have a lot of money from oil -- though I did read that they were having some trouble paying their troops, I imagine if that's true they're goin to be in deep shit soon with NATO taking out their oil income. If we're lucky the whole thing will fall apart when they can't pay their mercs.
Why do they have oil? Why isn't every oil rig a pile of burning rubble?
As I understand it, because the US has kind of been tying NATO hands in an effort to have zero civilian casualties. Russia and France have since broken away from the policy in the wake of Paris and the Russian plane being shot down (not the latest one the previous one) - I have a feeling they basically said "What are /you/ gonna do about it US?" and the US went "...uhm nothing" - so now France and Russia are bombing the oil infrastructure with impunity. Rumor is ISIS was making $1million a day off their oil. I hear the Turks and Israel were buying it from them.

Forum List

Back