Who is Behind the TRANS AGENDA?

I know several trans folks.

What do they want? To be allowed to live their lives as they see fit. Like everyone else.

They want respect.

Like everyone else

What do they want? To be allowed to live their lives as they see fit. Like everyone else.

They want respect.

Like everyone else
They want us to go along with their delusions

PsjrAxWmMCUV.jpeg

aXjgZyeONFu1.jpeg

They want respect.

Like everyone else

You can't make me or anyone else recognize them as something they actually aren't. Your trans-friends should respect the fact that not everyone wants to play along with their delusions and cater to their demands and mental illness. I will never cower to their bullying or placate them with fake pronouns.

photo_2022-03-31_13-41-02.jpg

You can't make me or anyone else recognize them as something they actually aren't.
The same could have been said about bi-racial marriages...gays...blacks in general...

Nothing will prevent your fucked up bias.

But Trans folks don't have to accept that.

As bi-racial couples, gays, and blacks didn't...

The same could have been said about bi-racial marriages...gays...blacks in general...

False equivalence

When your trans friend dies in 200 years when they dug up its bones it will be identified as the sex born as

Cause your trans friend will never be a real woman or man that's how it matters
When they dig up a gay guy in 200 years...will they know he was gay?

no?

Doesn't matter.

Today is what matters to these folks

You're conflating race and racism, with the disease and corruption of homosexuality. One has nothing to do with the other. Not being in favor of homosexuality or homosexual acts, seeing them as destructive, and the result of a mental and spiritual illness is not the same as being a racist bigot. Being of a particular race is not a physical, mental, or spiritual disease, nor is it immoral or destructive. Two men penetrating each other in the rectum and performing fellatio on each other, is indeed a sickness and perversion of sexuality, undermining public health, especially when those homosexuals demand to raise and hence groom children.

image.jpg

FVGNHDaWQAILWao.jpg

boy.jpg.jpg

photo_2022-03-31_13-41-49.jpg

I may not agree with a lot of what the right-wing Republicans say about the economy, American exceptionalism (i.e. imperialism), and many other issues, but when it comes to homosexuals influencing our children, and all of this transgender madness, I am 100% on the side of the social-conservatives on this issue. Homosexuals are out of control in the West and should be forced back into their closets where they belong and away from our children. They can engage in their perversions in the dark, behind closed doors, not in the open as they do in many of their "pride parades". Keep them away from our youth and stop the homo-scourge that is confusing and corrupting the impressionable minds of our children.

Last edited:
You're conflating race and racism, with the disease and corruption of homosexuality. One has nothing to do with the other. Not being in favor of homosexuality or homosexual acts, seeing them as destructive, and the result of a mental and spiritual illness is not the same as being a racist bigot. Being of a particular race is not a physical, mental, or spiritual disease, nor is it immoral or destructive. Two men penetrating each other in the rectum and performing fellatio on each other, is indeed a sickness and perversion of sexuality, undermining public health, especially when those homosexuals demand to raise and hence groom children.

I may not agree with a lot of what the right-wing Republicans say about the economy, American exceptionalism (i.e. imperialism), and many other issues, but when it comes to homosexuals influencing our children, and all of this transgender madness, I am 100% on the side of the social-conservatives on this issue. Homosexuals are out of control in the West and should be forced back into their closets where they belong and away from our children. They can engage in their perversions in the dark, behind closed doors, not in the open as they do in many of their "pride parades". Keep them away from our youth and stop the homo-scourge that is confusing and corrupting the impressionable minds of our children.

The bias is the same

The bias is the same

No, it's not the same, because these people are identifying as something they're not and demanding everyone, all of society, reinforce their delusion and sickness. That's not being loving or compassionate. A man isn't a woman and a woman isn't a man, if you don't appreciate or understand that fact, that's your problem. You are also suffering from a mental disconnect. You're not functioning with a full deck of cards.

No, it's not the same, because these people are identifying as something they're not and demanding everyone, all of society, reinforce their delusion and sickness. That's not being loving or compassionate. A man isn't a woman and a woman isn't a man, if you don't appreciate or understand that fact, that's your problem. You are also suffering from a mental disconnect. You're not functioning with a full deck of cards.
Gays demanded to be recognized . Both blacks and gays and bi- racial couples “demanded” equal treatment and fuckers like you fought that for decades

Gays demanded to be recognized . Both blacks and gays and bi- racial couples “demanded” equal treatment and fuckers like you fought that for decades
Being of a certain race or ethnicity isn't a psychological condition, orientation, belief, or pattern of behavior, as homosexuality and transsexualism are. Not allowing two men to marry each other or a man to be recognized as a woman or six-year-old girl, or a dog or cat, isn't the same as not allowing a black man or woman to eat in your restaurant because of the color of their skin. If you can't tell the difference between racism and denying that a man is a woman or a woman a man, then you're definitely a fucking retard.

Forum List

Back