• can't make up my mind btwn 1, 2, 3, and 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • can't make up my mind btwn 5, 6, 7 and 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Who is creepiest person in DC (besides the fake pres)?

Wow, this is a tough one! I mean, I can't even vote yet... I'm overwhelmed with creepiness.. :omg:

Yet, saying they are all "equally" bad is... doesn't sound right

I want to say Pete the fag... At least those others don't (that we know of) do.... uh... well, you know what I'm sayin

I'm writing in this thing. I don't even know where it's from, but it's creepy as fuck.

It looks like something you'd find living in your attic surviving on mice and insects.

75qylw.jpg

• Banned
So here's where I'm at and why I have not yet voted (yet they can't be equally disgusting.. can they?)

I don't see too many things more disgusting than ... what fags do w/ each other when no one is looking! So I am definitely leaning toward buttplug

But then I think about this: Those others, with their lies and their corruption are destroying not only their own lives/souls but the lives of all americans w/ their illogical, dumbass policies...

• Banned
No one is helping me to decide...

Well, that figures...

It's kind of the story of my life.. have to figure out everything on my own. Oh well... i am reminded of the struggle of the lowly catepiller (spelling?) and how, in its caccoon, it has to struggle all alone to become a butterfly and if someone helps it.. .. I think it dies or something..?

Wow, this is a tough one! I mean, I can't even vote yet... I'm overwhelmed with creepiness.. :omg:

I want to say Pete the fag... At least those others don't (that we know of) do.... uh... well, you know what I'm sayin

Probably a Canadian or two there on business.

• Banned
Probably a Canadian or two there on business.
Well, you are of no help to me at all!

I'm thinking of voting for buttplug.. But it's like I have to choose btwn Corrupt Liars and.. the Sexually Perverse

and i'm having a real struggle there.. because again, the former are destroying our entire country.. buttplug is only destroying his own chances of going to Heaven.. Then again, he has a big gov position.. but not too big (yet)

Religious nuts.

wow, this is fascinating. I did not know this about (proper spelling) caterpillars! (Also it is spelled: cocoon, apparently)

the caterpillar dies in the cocoon! It does not turn into a butterfly!

Wait, further on, it says that the caterpillar does turn into a butterfly.. I probably need to go to a different site because this one is confusing!

If I can't decide after all this time, it only makes sense to check the last option

:)

Jim Jordan
Kevin McCarthy
Margerie Taylor Green
Lauren Boebert
Matt Gaetz
George Santos
Louis Gohmert
Mitch McConnell
Lindsey Graham
Ron Johnson

Forum List