Who is culpable for today's terrorist attack?

I really loved the one where you blame Democrats for being violet when theyh encouyrage theor follopwers to sact like youyr Republicans.

Then to respond with equal civility is encouraging violence then it means you assholes were being violent in the first place.

You're not too bright, are you.

They're not violet NaziDave, more like pink pussy hats.

What they are is hate spewing demagogues engaging in treason by fomenting civil war.

I truly hope this Reichstag fire you set blows up in your face.

I hope Trump sets the dogs on you Nazi fucks and proves to the nation that these bombs are of your own doing - as we all know they are.

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

You probably hate him because he's White, male, big, loud and unapologetic. Obama spoiled America's minorities. Now they think the whole world should revolve around them. They think it's a crime to offend them. BOO, HOO, SNOWFLAKE, IPHONE-ADDICTED, SAFE-SPACE BABIES.....

Loud mouthed asshole., He lies to you every fucking day & you just bend over &say "give me more".

He is destroying this country.

And I see you think that blacks just don't know their place you God damn racist fuck. You & your white nationalist President can both fuck yourselves. That is Not America.

You're melting before my eyes, Snowflake. Soon you'll be reduced to a tiny drop of water, and I'll step on you without even noticing. Melt, Snowflake. Melt. I'm watching.
Bring it on. Lets see just how stupid you can be

You're melting, Snowflake. Trump is turning up the heat, and MELTING YOU. How does it feel, Snowflake? How does it feel? Do you feel dizzy? Are you about to puke? Melt, melt, melt....

Loud mouthed asshole., He lies to you every fucking day & you just bend over &say "give me more".

And I see you think that blacks just don't know their place you God damn racist fuck. You & your white nationalist President can both fuck yourselves. That is Not America.
I love how President Trump make you feel so helpless and impotent that you feel violence is your only recourse.

Just sit back and LISTEN to your anger. It's not healthy to be so angry for so long. It is destroying you guys.

Girly men progressives dont know dick about violence. Found that out in '69 when a plumbers union from Ohio showed up in DC....fags not so tough when they have a pipe sticking out of their ass and every extremity fucked.

I love how President Trump make you feel so helpless and impotent that you feel violence is your only recourse.

Just sit back and LISTEN to your anger. It's not healthy to be so angry for so long. It is destroying you guys.

There is no violence. Violence are your buddies the "proud Boys" attacking people.

Trump is an asshole. He does stupid shit.

He started a trade war costing Americans jobs & farmers money. He is starting an arms race. He is running up the debt. He is pissing off our allies while coddling despots.

He is destroying America. The real questions is are you really this stupid or don't you care about America?

People could have been killed toasy because Trump keeps calling them enemies of America.

I really loved the one where you blame Democrats for being violet when theyh encouyrage theor follopwers to sact like youyr Republicans.

Then to respond with equal civility is encouraging violence then it means you assholes were being violent in the first place.

What they are is hate spewing demagogues engaging in treason by fomenting civil war.

I hope Trump sets the dogs on you Nazi fucks and proves to the nation that these bombs are of your own doing - as we all know they are.
Bring it on.

Bring it on.

You're stupid, angry and evil, NaziDave.

The President of the United States VOWED to get to the bottom of this Reichstag fire of yours.

Do you doubt that he has the resources to do exactly that?

Notice how he went on OFFENSE in the afternoon? You think he may have some information on the fucking obvious nature of this?

What is even funnier, is when you asked him for a link, he said he "didn't want to enable your ignorance", which incidentally he is doing because he won't provide a link, meaning you stay ignorant, which he is enabling.

If Retarded Gunny Sgt REALLY "didn't want to enable your ignorance", he would have provided the link, making you no longer ignorant, meaning if he had provided the link, he would have been doing what he said he wanted to do.

It's amazing how many people don't really understand the words they are using.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Interesting. He was talking about the Peace Corps, expanding it and it's funding, and using them to open up embassies that were shuttered, and calling it the Civilian National Security Force that was as strong and well funded as the military.

Do you even listen to your links?

You libtards are good at twisting facts...…..

We heard what he said...…..

Oh the HYPOCRISY!!!

You are a babbling fool….

Your post doesn’t make any sense……

Well let me spell it out for you. You claim Libs are good at twisting "facts," except not one thing the CON$ posted was a fact. The CON$ twisted the "facts" by changing Obama's words and when I cited Obama's ACTUAL words, you mindlessly popped up and HYPOCRITICALLY accused me of "twisting the facts."
Get it?

Nope I am not going to enable your IGNORANCE. He was on National TV shortly after winning the White House I believe the second time and he called for forming his own private army to battle the Republicans.

Obama wanted above all else to be America's Hugo Chavez.

Obama's hero and mentor formed a personal army in Venezuela that was larger and better equipped than the Bolivar army, and of course loyal to only him.

Obama wanted to create the same in America, a force loyal only to him that could rival the armed forces.

{
"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set," Obama said. "We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."}

Remember Obama's Civilian National Security Force?

Obama was less than Chavez and he failed to create his personal army,
How about citing the WHOLE quote, in context!

Obama, July 2, Colorado Springs, CO: [As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.

People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.

We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.

This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.

Interesting. He was talking about the Peace Corps, expanding it and it's funding, and using them to open up embassies that were shuttered, and calling it the Civilian National Security Force that was as strong and well funded as the military.

Oh the HYPOCRISY!!!

Well let me spell it out for you. You claim Libs are good at twisting "facts," except not one thing the CON$ posted was a fact. The CON$ twisted the "facts" by changing Obama's words and when I cited Obama's ACTUAL words, you mindlessly popped up and HYPOCRITICALLY accused me of "twisting the facts."
Get it?

We heard the video with our own ears....

We all know what obongo said......:fu:

Oh the HYPOCRISY!!!

Get it?

We heard the video with our own ears....

We all know what obongo said......:fu:
You heard the video with Russia Limbaugh's ears. :asshole:

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

th

Generally the one's who scream the loudest that someone is culpable are the one's really responsible because they're looking for a lynching excuse.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Maybe Obama BFF Bill Ayers?

Well known for bombs.

The fact that none of the bombs went off tells me its most likely a liberal working to raise awareness. They were probably designed not to go off

Considering Clinton accused Trump of doing exactly what she was guilty of, I highly suspect it was a left winger who planted those.

Nope I am not going to enable your IGNORANCE. He was on National TV shortly after winning the White House I believe the second time and he called for forming his own private army to battle the Republicans.

Obama wanted above all else to be America's Hugo Chavez.

Obama's hero and mentor formed a personal army in Venezuela that was larger and better equipped than the Bolivar army, and of course loyal to only him.

Obama wanted to create the same in America, a force loyal only to him that could rival the armed forces.

{
"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set," Obama said. "We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."}

Remember Obama's Civilian National Security Force?

Obama was less than Chavez and he failed to create his personal army,
How about citing the WHOLE quote, in context!

Obama, July 2, Colorado Springs, CO: [As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.

People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.

We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.

This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.

Lol......s0n....only the far left wants any of that shit.

National Security Force:auiqs.jpg:

Trump’s irresponsible rhetoric of violence, his advocacy of violence against journalists, and his advocacy of violence against political opponents has created a toxic political environment which foments the terrorist attacks against Democratic politicians, news organizations, and those perceived to be ‘on the left’ which have occurred this week.

‘Almost as soon as the bombs arrived in the mail, the debate began: What role does violent political rhetoric have on these real-life acts of violence?

Well, truth be told, a version of this debate has been raging for a while. Witness the reactions to President Trump's recent praise of a congressman for body-slamming a reporter.

But the debate has been renewed now, in the wake of the threatening deliveries to CNN's New York office and several prominent Democratic politicians on Wednesday. The intended recipients all had something in common: They were frequent targets of right-wing criticism.

Or as the Washington Post succinctly put it: "Amid incendiary rhetoric, targets of Trump's words become targets of bombs."

[…]

Speaking on CNN, senior political analyst David Gergen said that Trump "hasn't taken an ounce of responsibility or accountability" for his own rhetoric.

"Trump unleashed the dogs of hatred in this country from the day he declared he was running for president, and they've been snarling and barking at each other ever since," Gergen said. "It's just inevitable there are going to be acts of violence that grow out of that."

News industry executives have repeatedly warned that Trump's reckless attacks against the media are having real-world consequences. Some journalists now travel to Trump rallies with security personnel, for example.’

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/24/media/trump-media-attacks-have-consequences/index.html

This is yet another example of Trump’s incompetence, of his ignorance of sound, responsible public policy and governance, and the fact that Trump is unfit to be president: his complete lack of understanding of the power and influence of the presidential bully pulpit – that a president’s words matter, and that they have real-world consequences; in Trump’s case, negative, harmful consequences.

Forum List

Back