Who is culpable for today's terrorist attack?

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

And Bernie Sanders is responsible for Steve Scalise getting shot at a baseball game last year.

I am smart enough, and I recognize the difference between a rebuttal and an ad hominem.

Do you deny Trump's stump speech is not filled with hate for the Clinton's, Obama, CNN, Soros?

Do you not believe hate speech can set offsome people to act violently?

Are you smart enough to connect the dots?

Connecting Dots is an exercise of convenience and confirmation bias.
Your definition of hate speech is simple disagreement. You guys started off with a lie already today... Like I said no one can sneak up on an ex-potus mail box.... Turns out I was right. They didn't.

Jo

He is the defintion of stupid. No I can’t connect the dots Wry Catcher so easily did with his superior intelligence LOL. I knew this would be blamed on Trump no matter what but I didn’t expect some dumbass to claim 100% he’s responsible when no investigation has been concluded.

It’s exhausting trying to argue with simpletons. With every response he looks dumber and dumber.

You truly are a liar, as well as not very well informed. First of all, I never claimed Trump was 100% responsible for this act of terrorism, I wrote he is culpable.

Maybe since English is not your native language, sense you don't know the meaning of the word culpable. Or, if you do, you are a Damn Liar.

In either case, you have no right to attack the premise of this claim, and go on suggesting "bombgate" is a false flag operation which you've been told to believe. You have no evidence to make an argument, since the evidence of trump's hate and fear mongering has been in the public domain for two years.

Trump is culpable, he is morally responsible for this act of terrorism!!!

Meanwhile for MONTHS now democrats have advocate vocally to ATTACK republicans everywhere and not a peep from you on that.

Which Republican received a bomb threat, and which Democrat or Democratic fellow traveler was found guilty, or even culpable for such a heinous act?

Politics is a dirty game, no one denies that, but terrorism of opponents is well beyond the pale. Public shaming is tame, and well earned by the target.

The claim that this week's act of terror is a false flag cannot be proved, nor can it be excused. But, the fact that Trumpism is all about hate and fear (which no sane and aware person can deny) is culpable for Bombgate, employed by whoever has perpetrated this act.
Be specific and cite for us where trump advocated bomb threats? You dismiss the threats issued by democrats but claim Trump is to blame for this, talk about Hypocritical.

How do you spew things you can’t prove and still manage to think yourself intelligent? This post makes you look enormously asinine, especially the “it’s clear to unbiased Americans” BS when you’re literally using your own bias to draw this completely unproven conclusion.

Now, are you smart enough to understand the above paragraph?

I am smart enough, and I recognize the difference between a rebuttal and an ad hominem.

Do you deny Trump's stump speech is not filled with hate for the Clinton's, Obama, CNN, Soros?

Do you not believe hate speech can set offsome people to act violently?

Are you smart enough to connect the dots?

Your definition of hate speech is simple disagreement. You guys started off with a lie already today... Like I said no one can sneak up on an ex-potus mail box.... Turns out I was right. They didn't.

Jo

He is the defintion of stupid. No I can’t connect the dots Wry Catcher so easily did with his superior intelligence LOL. I knew this would be blamed on Trump no matter what but I didn’t expect some dumbass to claim 100% he’s responsible when no investigation has been concluded.

It’s exhausting trying to argue with simpletons. With every response he looks dumber and dumber.

You truly are a liar, as well as not very well informed. First of all, I never claimed Trump was 100% responsible for this act of terrorism, I wrote he is culpable.

Maybe since English is not your native language, sense you don't know the meaning of the word culpable. Or, if you do, you are a Damn Liar.

In either case, you have no right to attack the premise of this claim, and go on suggesting "bombgate" is a false flag operation which you've been told to believe. You have no evidence to make an argument, since the evidence of trump's hate and fear mongering has been in the public domain for two years.

Funny how after you say “Maybe since English isn’t your first language” (which is just another one of your lies, btw) you go on to say “SENSE you don’t know the meaning of the word culpable.” LOL

Maybe if you add more exclamation points everyone will magically agree with your opinion on this matter.

I’m done with you. You’ve nothing to offer but lies and hate.

LOL, there, their and they're are common mistakes as are sense, since and to, too and two. When one thinks in terms of concepts simple errors of this kind are common. Thank you for being captious, a tool in the box of those who cannot write an expository rebuttal.

Jo

Meanwhile for MONTHS now democrats have advocate vocally to ATTACK republicans everywhere and not a peep from you on that.

Which Republican received a bomb threat, and which Democrat or Democratic fellow traveler was found guilty, or even culpable for such a heinous act?

Politics is a dirty game, no one denies that, but terrorism of opponents is well beyond the pale. Public shaming is tame, and well earned by the target.

The claim that this week's act of terror is a false flag cannot be proved, nor can it be excused. But, the fact that Trumpism is all about hate and fear (which no sane and aware person can deny) is culpable for Bombgate, employed by whoever has perpetrated this act.
Be specific and cite for us where trump advocated bomb threats? You dismiss the threats issued by democrats but claim Trump is to blame for this, talk about Hypocritical.

You have to understand how they reach their insane conclusions.

1.) Disagreement equals violence
2.) Verbal disagreement equals Verbal violence
3.) Verbal violence is a form of hypnosis that removes personal choice from those who hear it
4.) Those who commit violent acts after hearing it are not responsible for it themselves
5.) Ergo if you disagree you are responsible for the act as if you have done the act yourself!

No one has yet offered a rebuttal to the idea that Donald J. Trump is the agent provocateur in orchestrating this weeks terror attacks on notable Democrats.

Lots of efforts to blame the Democrats, the Clinton's, Obama, the left, and yet no evidence that any of these have used the same hateful rhetoric Trump uses in his stump speeches, tweets and policies.
You are an IDIOT, a LIAR and a FOOL. We have several threads RIGHT now on the board where Hillary called to be uncivil to Republicans and you can not remember it? You don't recall Maxine Waters calling for for people to stalk and harass republicans? Do you live in a bubble?
You don’t see the difference between speaking out publicly and bodyslamming and smashing people in the face?

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

And Bernie Sanders is responsible for Steve Scalise getting shot at a baseball game last year.

You're too dishonest, and very transparent in doing so. Being culpable and being responsible are two very different actions.

Was Sen. Sander culpable for the attacks on the Republican softball team? Make that point. But, you can't make the point that he armed the shooter, planned the shooting and intended to harm Scalise. Factors which aid and abet the crime.

Had Sanders made comments over and over as does trump (i.e. the press is the enemy of the people, Democrats are liars, violent and support voter fraud by illegals, etc. etc.) he could be called culpable.

Shall we compare evidence on which one, trump or Sanders, was culpable for encouraging violence?

Oh...forgot to mention the " It's different rule "..... If lefty does it then it's not the same....remember that.

JO

But it does prove beyond a doubt that Republicans don’t spend enough time in school. If you could find a single Republican engineer, you would have better bombs.

No one has yet offered a rebuttal to the idea that Donald J. Trump is the agent provocateur in orchestrating this weeks terror attacks on notable Democrats.

Lots of efforts to blame the Democrats, the Clinton's, Obama, the left, and yet no evidence that any of these have used the same hateful rhetoric Trump uses in his stump speeches, tweets and policies.
You are an IDIOT, a LIAR and a FOOL. We have several threads RIGHT now on the board where Hillary called to be uncivil to Republicans and you can not remember it? You don't recall Maxine Waters calling for for people to stalk and harass republicans? Do you live in a bubble?
You don’t see the difference between speaking out publicly and bodyslamming and smashing people in the face?

Where does shooting a congressman at a softball game rank? Asshole

Jo

I object. The claim that I stated trump advocated bomb threats is a Damn Lie, a Straw Man and an Ad Hominem.

Once again a BIG LIE is echoing around this message board. You and other Trumpanzees have no code of ethics, are dishonest to your core and thrive on echoing character assassinations.

I don't like and do not tolerate bullies. I won't go away, and I will continue to reach readers who have an open mind and consider considered opinions based on facts. People who echo BIG LIES have locked themselves in a box and cannot or will not think outside of it.

I object. The claim that I stated trump advocated bomb threats is a Damn Lie, a Straw Man and an Ad Hominem.

Once again a BIG LIE is echoing around this message board. You and other Trumpanzees have no code of ethics, are dishonest to your core and thrive on echoing character assassinations.

I don't like and do not tolerate bullies. I won't go away, and I will continue to reach readers who have an open mind and consider considered opinions based on facts. People who echo BIG LIES have locked themselves in a box and cannot or will not think outside of it.
You DID in this thread claim Trump is responsible, so quit your whining and lying and crying. Meanwhile NOT one complaint from you about the dem leaders that advocated on NATIONAL TV that democrats attack republicans everywhere they see them.

Where does shooting a congressman at a softball game rank? Asshole

It is customary to sign a note on the bottom, not on the same line, to wit:

Where does shooting a congressman at a softball game rank?

Sincerely,

Asshole

Also, why sign your post only with you last name, the reader would likely want to know your first name: What could it be? Boris, Natasha, Mikhail, Nakita?

As soon as you liberals call your leaders on inciting violence against all Republicans everywhere all the time I might care about bombs with no blasting caps being sent to democrats.

As soon as you liberals call your leaders on inciting violence against all Republicans everywhere all the time I might care about bombs with no blasting caps being sent to democrats.

Hey, I've already called out some Dems as having too hot of a rhetoric. Mainly Maxine Waters.

Personally? I care about stopping violence towards our elected officials. Yes, you can disagree with them all you want, free speech is afforded to citizens under the Constitution, so is the right to peaceful protest. I support and will defend anyone exercising those rights because of the oath of enlistment that I swore while serving.

I WON'T condone violence of any kind. If you disagree, write a letter, organize a peaceful protest, vote............................but no bombs or shooting up places where they organize.

You libtards are good at twisting facts...…..

We heard what he said...…..
Oh the HYPOCRISY!!!

You are a babbling fool….

Your post doesn’t make any sense……
Well let me spell it out for you. You claim Libs are good at twisting "facts," except not one thing the CON$ posted was a fact. The CON$ twisted the "facts" by changing Obama's words and when I cited Obama's ACTUAL words, you mindlessly popped up and HYPOCRITICALLY accused me of "twisting the facts."
Get it?

We heard the video with our own ears....

We all know what obongo said......:fu:
You heard the video with Russia Limbaugh's ears. :asshole:

You have the mental abilities of hank johnson……………:fu:

I really loved the one where you blame Democrats for being violet when theyh encouyrage theor follopwers to sact like youyr Republicans.

Then to respond with equal civility is encouraging violence then it means you assholes were being violent in the first place.

You're not too bright, are you.

They're not violet NaziDave, more like pink pussy hats.

What they are is hate spewing demagogues engaging in treason by fomenting civil war.

I truly hope this Reichstag fire you set blows up in your face.

I hope Trump sets the dogs on you Nazi fucks and proves to the nation that these bombs are of your own doing - as we all know they are.
Bring it on.

You're stupid, angry and evil, NaziDave.

The President of the United States VOWED to get to the bottom of this Reichstag fire of yours.

Do you doubt that he has the resources to do exactly that?

Notice how he went on OFFENSE in the afternoon? You think he may have some information on the fucking obvious nature of this?

Trump went out & continues to tell America how it is the fault of the press.

In the unread OP, you said Trump was culpable. What's the difference?

Forum List

Back