Who is culpable for today's terrorist attack?

Why didn't any of these bombs go off? Surely someone has already asked that question.
They were not constructed to go off. those were not bombs made by real bomb making pros, but were made by poseurs who thought that this is what a bomb is.

No doubt a Dem lefty fanatic trying to give good press to the Democratic party.

Now DeNiro receives one:

Police investigate suspicious package addressed to Robert De Niro

[
New York (CNN)Police are examining a suspicious package addressed to actor-director Robert De Niro at a building in lower Manhattan's Tribeca neighborhood, two law enforcement sources said early Thursday.

The package has similar markings as pipe bomb packages recently mailed nationwide to top Democrats.

Film Center. De Niro, the founder of the Tribeca Film Festival, is a vocal
/QUOTE]

Tribeca: Suspicious package found at Robert De Niro's New York restaurant - CNNPolitics

CNN is just going on and on about these "bombs". God, give it a rest.
Good chance that if they do not find a culprit, they will continue till the election, and you will hear about it till the election.

IOW, it is a false flag by the Deep State, and the perfect excuse to turn "news" into a campaign commercial for the left.

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

ATTEMPTED attack you mean.

LOL

There was no attack you moron

No one was hurt
No "bombs" exploded

the attack was thwarted ergo no attack occurred.

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

The people that dropped the bombs off are the ones culpable. No one else! Your conclusion is only clear to the biased such as yourself.

Those who made and those who dropped off the packages are guilty of an act of terror. President Trump is culpable of abetting this criminal act. He did not aid in its production or delivery. He set it in motion.
how much shit can one person hold within them,wrycatcher? Are you extremely fat?

Why didn't any of these bombs go off? Surely someone has already asked that question.
They were not constructed to go off. those were not bombs made by real bomb making pros, but were made by poseurs who thought that this is what a bomb is.

No doubt a Dem lefty fanatic trying to give good press to the Democratic party.
Moron....

At least one of them was detonated.

The people that dropped the bombs off are the ones culpable. No one else! Your conclusion is only clear to the biased such as yourself.

Those who made and those who dropped off the packages are guilty of an act of terror. President Trump is culpable of abetting this criminal act. He did not aid in its production or delivery. He set it in motion.

Got a link proving it was Trump??

Didn't think so.

You sure are one biased hack who posts what you believe. Not the truth.

You can't cure tree stump dumb.

Which one are you:

images

LMFAO so waiting for evidence is akin to sticking your head in the sand? How bass ackwards can one person be? You are embarrassing yourself. I’m humiliated for you.

You’re just another Trump hater who wishes things into existence and lambastes anyone who challenges your proof-less conclusion.

How hard is it to explain to someone they’re getting ahead of themselves by making unprovable claims? I guess it depends on how idiotic they are.

Clearly you are not Laughing (your) Ass Off, you've been identified as third from stage right, and your ass is clearly in the picture.

Super convenient your signature gives us the defintion of what you resort to 90% of the time—IDIOTGRAM. Thanks for that.

Didn't think so.

Which one are you:

images

LMFAO so waiting for evidence is akin to sticking your head in the sand? How bass ackwards can one person be? You are embarrassing yourself. I’m humiliated for you.

You’re just another Trump hater who wishes things into existence and lambastes anyone who challenges your proof-less conclusion.

How hard is it to explain to someone they’re getting ahead of themselves by making unprovable claims? I guess it depends on how idiotic they are.

Clearly you are not Laughing (your) Ass Off, you've been identified as third from stage right, and your ass is clearly in the picture.

Super convenient your signature gives us the defintion of what you resort to 90% of the time—IDIOTGRAM. Thanks for that.

LOL, for you I will drop the "gram".

How do you spew things you can’t prove and still manage to think yourself intelligent? This post makes you look enormously asinine, especially the “it’s clear to unbiased Americans” BS when you’re literally using your own bias to draw this completely unproven conclusion.

Now, are you smart enough to understand the above paragraph?

I am smart enough, and I recognize the difference between a rebuttal and an ad hominem.

Do you deny Trump's stump speech is not filled with hate for the Clinton's, Obama, CNN, Soros?

Do you not believe hate speech can set offsome people to act violently?

Are you smart enough to connect the dots?

Connecting Dots is an exercise of convenience and confirmation bias.
Your definition of hate speech is simple disagreement. You guys started off with a lie already today... Like I said no one can sneak up on an ex-potus mail box.... Turns out I was right. They didn't.

Jo

He is the defintion of stupid. No I can’t connect the dots Wry Catcher so easily did with his superior intelligence LOL. I knew this would be blamed on Trump no matter what but I didn’t expect some dumbass to claim 100% he’s responsible when no investigation has been concluded.

It’s exhausting trying to argue with simpletons. With every response he looks dumber and dumber.

Didn't think so.

Which one are you:

images

LOL, for you I will drop the "gram".

Well at least you didn’t deny it.

How do you spew things you can’t prove and still manage to think yourself intelligent? This post makes you look enormously asinine, especially the “it’s clear to unbiased Americans” BS when you’re literally using your own bias to draw this completely unproven conclusion.

I am smart enough, and I recognize the difference between a rebuttal and an ad hominem.

Do you deny Trump's stump speech is not filled with hate for the Clinton's, Obama, CNN, Soros?

Your definition of hate speech is simple disagreement. You guys started off with a lie already today... Like I said no one can sneak up on an ex-potus mail box.... Turns out I was right. They didn't.

Jo

He is the defintion of stupid. No I can’t connect the dots Wry Catcher so easily did with his superior intelligence LOL. I knew this would be blamed on Trump no matter what but I didn’t expect some dumbass to claim 100% he’s responsible when no investigation has been concluded.

It’s exhausting trying to argue with simpletons. With every response he looks dumber and dumber.

You truly are a liar, as well as not very well informed. First of all, I never claimed Trump was 100% responsible for this act of terrorism, I wrote he is culpable.

Maybe since English is not your native language, sense you don't know the meaning of the word culpable. Or, if you do, you are a Damn Liar.

In either case, you have no right to attack the premise of this claim, and go on suggesting "bombgate" is a false flag operation which you've been told to believe. You have no evidence to make an argument, since the evidence of trump's hate and fear mongering has been in the public domain for two years.

Trump is culpable, he is morally responsible for this act of terrorism!!!

Last edited:
Nope I am not going to enable your IGNORANCE. He was on National TV shortly after winning the White House I believe the second time and he called for forming his own private army to battle the Republicans.

Obama wanted above all else to be America's Hugo Chavez.

Obama's hero and mentor formed a personal army in Venezuela that was larger and better equipped than the Bolivar army, and of course loyal to only him.

Obama wanted to create the same in America, a force loyal only to him that could rival the armed forces.

{
"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set," Obama said. "We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."}

Remember Obama's Civilian National Security Force?

Obama was less than Chavez and he failed to create his personal army,
How about citing the WHOLE quote, in context!

Obama, July 2, Colorado Springs, CO: [As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.

People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.

We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.

This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.

Lol......s0n....only the far left wants any of that shit.

National Security Force:auiqs.jpg:
that's correct, only the Left believe in diplomacy, volunteerism and service to country, the Right believe only in terrorism.

Jo

You truly are a liar, as well as not very well informed. First of all, I never claimed Trump was 100% responsible for this act of terrorism, I wrote he is culpable.

Maybe since English is not your native language, sense you don't know the meaning of the word culpable. Or, if you do, you are a Damn Liar.

In either case, you have no right to attack the premise of this claim, and go on suggesting "bombgate" is a false flag operation which you've been told to believe. You have no evidence to make an argument, since the evidence of trump's hate and fear mongering has been in the public domain for two years.

Meanwhile for MONTHS now democrats have advocate vocally to ATTACK republicans everywhere and not a peep from you on that.

Jo

Meanwhile for MONTHS now democrats have advocate vocally to ATTACK republicans everywhere and not a peep from you on that.

Which Republican received a bomb threat, and which Democrat or Democratic fellow traveler was found guilty, or even culpable for such a heinous act?

Politics is a dirty game, no one denies that, but terrorism of opponents is well beyond the pale. Public shaming is tame, and well earned by the target.

The claim that this week's act of terror is a false flag cannot be proved, nor can it be excused. But, the fact that Trumpism is all about hate and fear (which no sane and aware person can deny) is culpable for Bombgate, employed by whoever has perpetrated this act.

Last edited:

Jo

Which Republican received a bomb threat, and which Democrat or Democratic fellow traveler was found guilty, or even culpable for such a heinous act?

Politics is a dirty game, no one denies that, but terrorism of opponents is well beyond the pale. Public shaming is tame, and well earned by the target.

The claim that this week's act of terror is a false flag cannot be proved, nor can it be excused. But, the fact that Trumpism is all about hate and fear (which no sane and aware person can deny) is culpable for Bombgate, employed by whoever has perpetrated this act.

Your weak generalizations belie your pretend humanitarianism. Your term: Trumpism a slighting, disrespectful and hateful tag name is all about hate and fear in and of itself. It seeks to create the bogeyman. Trump is an enemy of Globalism not because he chooses to be but because he seeks to strengthen it's chief obstacle...the UNITED STATES. This places him squarely in the cross hairs of those who want to eliminate all individuality and traditional identity and places puppets like you squarely on the end of their string running around with ridiculous made up tag names like Trumpians, Trumpism, Trumpsters.....so on and so forth....you are condemned out of your own mouth and are too consumed with your crusade to nowhere even to see it.

JO

Jo

Yeah....how conveniently they forget that.

JO

Jo

That kind of personal hubris is beyond redemption I'm afraid. Your willingness to tack everything evil onto your intellectual opponent will prevent you from ultimately making the best decisions for your own future. But this is all about free will after all.

JO

Jo

Funny how after you say “Maybe since English isn’t your first language” (which is just another one of your lies, btw) you go on to say “SENSE you don’t know the meaning of the word culpable.” LOL

Maybe if you add more exclamation points everyone will magically agree with your opinion on this matter.

I’m done with you. You’ve nothing to offer but lies and hate.

Jo

That kind of personal hubris is beyond redemption I'm afraid. Your willingness to tack everything evil onto your intellectual opponent will prevent you from ultimately making the best decisions for your own future. But this is all about free will after all.

JO

Other than two takeaways, your three posts tell me you use too many words to post an ad hominem, and, that you are a cowardly asshole.

Trumpism is fascism lite (so far); it is more thoughtful and more substantive than claims by the ignorant right that Socialism is the great threat to our nation, and Democrats are evil (to summarize Trump's latest comments at his rallies).

AH's like you seem to be members of the Ostrich Party, keeping your head and brain in the sand when reality is sneaking up on you.

That reality is creeping fascism, and to deny Trump exemplifies the leadership of past fascist leaders is obvious to anyone who has studied world history.

Forum List

Back