Who is culpable for today's terrorist attack?

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

Maybe Obama BFF Bill Ayers?

Well known for bombs.

The fact that none of the bombs went off tells me its most likely a liberal working to raise awareness. They were probably designed not to go off

Thabk you Rush Limbaugh. If I wanted to know what a fat asshole said I'd tune in myself.

CNN is just going on and on about these "bombs". God, give it a rest.
Good chance that if they do not find a culprit, they will continue till the election, and you will hear about it till the election.

IOW, it is a false flag by the Deep State, and the perfect excuse to turn "news" into a campaign commercial for the left.

OMG OMG OMG the DEEPSTATE!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

You truly are a liar, as well as not very well informed. First of all, I never claimed Trump was 100% responsible for this act of terrorism, I wrote he is culpable.

Maybe since English is not your native language, sense you don't know the meaning of the word culpable. Or, if you do, you are a Damn Liar.

In either case, you have no right to attack the premise of this claim, and go on suggesting "bombgate" is a false flag operation which you've been told to believe. You have no evidence to make an argument, since the evidence of trump's hate and fear mongering has been in the public domain for two years.

Trump is culpable, he is morally responsible for this act of terrorism!!!

Meanwhile for MONTHS now democrats have advocate vocally to ATTACK republicans everywhere and not a peep from you on that.

Which Republican received a bomb threat, and which Democrat or Democratic fellow traveler was found guilty, or even culpable for such a heinous act?

Politics is a dirty game, no one denies that, but terrorism of opponents is well beyond the pale. Public shaming is tame, and well earned by the target.

The claim that this week's act of terror is a false flag cannot be proved, nor can it be excused. But, the fact that Trumpism is all about hate and fear (which no sane and aware person can deny) is culpable for Bombgate, employed by whoever has perpetrated this act.
Be specific and cite for us where trump advocated bomb threats? You dismiss the threats issued by democrats but claim Trump is to blame for this, talk about Hypocritical.

I object. The claim that I stated trump advocated bomb threats is a Damn Lie, a Straw Man and an Ad Hominem.

Once again a BIG LIE is echoing around this message board. You and other Trumpanzees have no code of ethics, are dishonest to your core and thrive on echoing character assassinations.

I don't like and do not tolerate bullies. I won't go away, and I will continue to reach readers who have an open mind and consider considered opinions based on facts. People who echo BIG LIES have locked themselves in a box and cannot or will not think outside of it.

You DID in this thread claim Trump is responsible, so quit your whining and lying and crying. Meanwhile NOT one complaint from you about the dem leaders that advocated on NATIONAL TV that democrats attack republicans everywhere they see them.

Thanks for telling me what I wrote, and for posting the # of the post in which I did what you claim.

Oh, that's right, you didn't post the evidence, I'm shocked. Do so, or STFU.

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

Trump is the guilty party, period.

NOPE. Sorry. It couldn't possibly have been Trump who's culpable for this. All these pipe bombs have so far been a total fail. Everything that Trump does actually works.

NOPE. Sorry. It couldn't possibly have been Trump who's culpable for this. All these pipe bombs have so far been a total fail. Everything that Trump does actually works.
Except his hair.

Thabk you Rush Limbaugh. If I wanted to know what a fat asshole said I'd tune in myself.

I'll have you know that Mr. Limbaugh is a former nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize, not a "fat asshole", but the internationally respected Maha Rushdie.

And seriously, Trump has got to be guilty of something. Let’s just get it over with.

Considering Clinton accused Trump of doing exactly what she was guilty of, I highly suspect it was a left winger who planted those.

Obama's CIA chief, John Brennan, was a KGB double agent for decades

This Reichstag fire is precisely the kind of operation he is known for.

They talked about Mr. Brennan today, but the Main Stream Media is showing malfeasance by failing to mention Brennan's rabid support of Communist Strongman Gus Hall, the American Stalin, who tried to become dictator here.

Yanno, if this happened the other way, and Republican politicians were being targeted, conservatives would be praising the quick acting police work that got to the bombs before they went off.

And, they would be yelling at the top of their lungs that it had to be a liberal plot.
Republicans ARE targets of violence instigated by YOUR democratic leaders and have been for weeks. Remind me when you complained about that shit?
Always hire a professional for work you do not know how to do.

Who is culpable for today's terrorist attack?

what terrorist attack?

AO4d9lP.jpg

Trump went out & continues to tell America how it is the fault of the press.

Trump hasn't blamed anyone, NaziDave. That you are a shameless liar notwithstanding.

This Reichstag fire has all the markings of the CIA/KGB operation. And guess what, we have a guy that was a KGB/CIA double agent for decades, and now works for the fascist fucks of CNN..

Coincidence?

Oh boy, I just had a thought.

What if they killed a Trump supporting registered Republican and put his..DNA all over the stuff?

Why didn't any of these bombs go off? Surely someone has already asked that question.
They were not constructed to go off. those were not bombs made by real bomb making pros, but were made by poseurs who thought that this is what a bomb is.

No doubt a Dem lefty fanatic trying to give good press to the Democratic party.
Moron....

At least one of them was detonated.

I don't think you're correct about that.

I'll have you know that Mr. Limbaugh is a former nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize, not a "fat asshole", but the internationally respected Maha Rushdie.

Nominated by a far right group & listed as one of the worst nominations ever.

But hey, you keep letting that college dropout make millions off of a show designed to dupe the feeble minded. He is laughing at you all the way to the bank.

Forum List

Back