Will you sleep well?

• I will.

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Not me.

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
image.jpg

... knowing the only thing between us and WWIII is Joe Biden's decision making skills?

Not me.

I won't sleep well tonight but it's not because the Russians are quaking up Ukraine. It's been nothing but nightmare alley for me the past couple of months. Tooth grinding, mattress killing full send bad dreams in hi-res color. Since I'll be up anyway, may as well watch the Ukraine war on social media. It's either that or drink myself down into a warm, dark semi-coma. I suppose that if Biden leads NATO into Ukraine things could get a bit real.

I slept like a baby the night Putin annexed Crimea on Obama's watch. Obama was weak... and I disagree with much of his agenda...but Obama was intelligent.

Biden is an idiot. Worse...a guy who lies about stupid shit like Biden does... he lies when the truth wouldn't hurt him...is a classic sign of a massive inferiority complex.

And let's not forget Obama's own assessment of his former number two...

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up,"

Not a sentiment that instills sound sleep when the fate of the world hangs in the balance... especially after witnessing first hand the proof of that ability in the Biden Afghanistan withdrawal debacle.

Last edited:
I won't sleep well tonight but it's not because the Russians are quaking up Ukraine. It's been nothing but nightmare alley for me the past couple of months. Tooth grinding, mattress killing full send bad dreams in hi-res color. Since I'll be up anyway, may as well watch the Ukraine war on social media. It's either that or drink myself down into a warm, dark semi-coma. I suppose that if Biden leads NATO into Ukraine things could get a bit real.
When Biden said we will suffer at home, it may be more than just economically for us all if he gets stupid.

Attachments

• Joe's ability.jpeg
    Joe's ability.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 17
Did Russia or even China forget that we have no southern border? Would they be mean enough to take advantage of our lack of a border?

Biden is an idiot. Worse...a guy who lies about stupid shit like Biden does... he lies when the truth wouldn't hurt him...is a classic sign of a massive inferiority complex.

And let's not forget Obama's own assessment of his former number two...

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up,"
Exactly right.

* Botched Afghanistan withdrawal
* Allowing invasion of U.S. by flood of illegal aliens.
* Inflation going thru roof.
* Playing Santa - throwing free money at favored potential voters.
* Adding a second black USSC Justice based on her fucking race (and gender).
* Fucking up everything he touches.
* Much more.

Hell, it's a wonder that ANY American can get a decent night's sleep.

Well, I'm working tonight ... but, I will sleep like a drunk baby in the morning.

... knowing the only thing between us and WWIII is Joe Biden's decision making skills?

Not me.
I will. I don’t count on the government; any government, or it’s leaders; any leaders, for the surety of my survival, and prosperity.

Don't worry. Mushmouth will address the nation this afternoon. Then you'll feel better.

Not me.
I'm 65......have a limited nest-egg.....so I will sleep like a baby.
If somebody nuked us right now it wouldn't bother me.
Course if they showed up in my front yard I'd fill alot of body-bags.

Forum List

Back