Who is it ?

Hate to spoil it....not saying that is what everyone is doing, but you can search google by an image only and it will in microseconds tell you who it is.

Hate to spoil it....not saying that is what everyone is doing, but you can search google by an image only and it will in microseconds tell you who it is.
I have no idea who she is if you know then tell us ! some people did not find right away it is not alway that simple.

I have no idea who she is if you know then tell us ! some people did not find right away it is not alway that simple.

I just tried it and yes, Google immediately identified the photo. But I don't want to ruin it.
But I will say, unless you are a literature major I can't possibly imagine someone would know who she is/

I just tried it and yes, Google immediately identified the photo. But I don't want to ruin it.
But I will say, unless you are a literature major I can't possibly imagine someone would know who she is/
But you know then tell us.:)

j8ztaqedpngpe66jiig7.jpg

Flannery O' Conner wrote two books way back...died in 1964.

Many short stories also. A collection of her short stories is quite thick; A Southern writer, WISE BLOOD was made into a movie.

As for the photo: ????? so far. I guess if you are better than I am at pasting photos one can search Google or Bing. I was looking up names of well known African Americans, 20th century. Is that allowed?

Last edited:
Flannery O' Conner wrote two books way back...died in 1964.

Many short stories also. A collection of her short stories is quite thick; A Southern writer, WISE BLOOD was made into a movie.

As for the photo: ????? so far. I guess if you are better than I am at pasting photos one can search Google or Bing. I was looking up names of well known African Americans, 20th century. Is that allowed?
I look by Google image i don't know everyone...and like it said at the beginning of my thread members could ask questions.
A musician ?

I have seen that face....where?....not an actor...definitely looks 1960's, well dressed to a T...politician or President of a company?

Forum List

Back