Who is more hated worldwide, Donald Trump or Vladimir Putin and why?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Who is more hated, Donald Trump or Vladimir Putin

Why is he the “villain” in the West?
Because of the conflict in Ukraine:

• The West has never come to terms with Russia’s intervention in Ukraine. In early 2014, a revolt began on Maidan Square in the capital, Kyiv. Bloodily repressed by the Ukrainian authorities – backed covertly by Moscow – it spread however across the country, encouraged by the Americans and the Europeans. The pro-Russian president Viktor Yanukovych was forced to flee.
  • RTS1VWZ6-1024x692.jpg

Definitely Putin. Everybody knows he's probably actually killed people. And I don't mean sending soldiers to kill people. I mean actually kill people. :lol:

Donald Trump. He beat Hillary at her own game. She was as much a partner with Putin as anyone. Trump wants to make America great again but everyone else wants their “fair share” of America’s riches at the expense of the white Americans. Trump is a white American. Trump is not a liberal. Those are the first few reasons I came up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was never a Trump supporter, but I can't hate Trump. This has been the most amusing couple years of my life. A part of me wants him to become President for life.

I was never a Trump supporter, but I can't hate Trump. This has been the most amusing couple years of my life. A part of me wants him to become President for life.

Agreed.

Despite what a pathetic joke he is, Trump (and his largely uneducated Trumpbots) have made politics fun again.

Obama the magic Kenyan is the most hated.....just ask the people seeking freedom in Iran and Iraq and Afghanistan and Syria...and Yemen and Egypt and Poland and every other former iron curtain nation....

MPGA. Making Politics great again.
The thing about trump is his relentless (and underreported) wins and then how he trolls his adversaries then has a 1-2 punch ready when they fall for it... and he just keeps it up. And so do they. Not a trump supporter either but you can’t help like the guy when you watch him handle enemies- especially those who want to punish the average joe whenever Trump wins! Because when trump wins he makes sure we all win.

Both Trump and Putin are hated by... Deep State and their puppets in USA and all over the world. Deep State is the enemy of all the normal people. Deep State's enemies (Trump and Putin) must be our friends.

Soros and his Deep State buddies should be hated instead, at least that would make sense. By hating Trump and/or Putin you are only helping Deep State to destroy your own country.

Last edited:

Agreed.

Despite what a pathetic joke he is, Trump (and his largely uneducated Trumpbots) have made politics fun again.

Hillary would have been terribly boring. Every time I saw her in the news I'd be like, "Aww, this bitch again."

Agreed.

Hillary would have been terribly boring. Every time I saw her in the news I'd be like, "Aww, this bitch again."

Not just her. Both Obama and GWB made some whopper mistakes (the latter more so), but they seemed to genuinely believe they was doing the right thing. So not fun.

But Trump is a walking clown...it is simply impossible (for me) to take him seriously. Same with those who actually take him seriously. I haven't stopped smiling and shaking my head since election night 2016.

Agreed.

Not just her. Both Obama and GWB made some whopper mistakes (the latter more so), but they seemed to genuinely believe they was doing the right thing. So not fun.

But Trump is a walking clown...it is simply impossible (for me) to take him seriously. Same with those who actually take him seriously. I haven't stopped smiling and shaking my head since election night 2016.

Me too. Mainly because of my strong dislike of Hillary and her plans for this country.

Agreed.

You might take him a little more seriously if you fully understood the ramifications of what President Trump has done, and the effects they will have on your beloved little progressive circle-jerk.

I would have to guess that by your nonchalant attitude, you are fully unaware of just what he's done to this country over the last two years. This is not the same country it was two years ago. It's also not the same country you grew up in. President Trump has radically altered the very cellular structure of this nation for decades to come. Many of the changes he has brought about are also permanent.

You may not realize it now, but wait a couple years and you'll understand what I'm saying.

Forum List

Back