Who is plan B for the Democrats?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
The Clinton campaign is leaving nothing to chance (nothing to Hillary)...no media interviews, no hobnobbing with real citizens in coffee houses, no performances on late night shows. They don't want anything to go wrong, they don't want her answering any questions about scandals and the reason is....

iF CLINTON SCREWS THIS CAMPAIGN UP, WHO IS PLAN B FOR THE DEMOCRATS? WHO IS WAITING IN THE WINGS WHEN THE PUBLIC DECIDES HILLARY'S BAGGAGE CART IS TOO FULL?

There's Pocahontas, but no one seems to give her the lime of day...so I thinks the Dems are noivous...very very noivous!

Liz Warren has made it clear she WILL NOT run. Jim Webb would be my pick. Martin O'Malley has also basically announced he's running, so he's an option for Democrats.

Liz Warren has made it clear she WILL NOT run. Jim Webb would be my pick. Martin O'Malley has also basically announced he's running, so he's an option for Democrats.
That's who I was trying to think of, Martin O'Malley. Maybe some Bigwig Dems better throw some money his way...

The Clinton campaign is leaving nothing to chance (nothing to Hillary)...no media interviews, no hobnobbing with real citizens in coffee houses, no performances on late night shows. They don't want anything to go wrong, they don't want her answering any questions about scandals and the reason is....

iF CLINTON SCREWS THIS CAMPAIGN UP, WHO IS PLAN B FOR THE DEMOCRATS? WHO IS WAITING IN THE WINGS WHEN THE PUBLIC DECIDES HILLARY'S BAGGAGE CART IS TOO FULL?

There's Pocahontas, but no one seems to give her the lime of day...so I thinks the Dems are noivous...very very noivous!

They won't need one.

There are a couple of people I hope run.

Webb would get my vote. Probably, so would O'Malley, but I've heard some not-so-great things about his time as Mayor and Governor.

I still can't figure out what gender elizabeth warren is. I mean, she looks and acts like a dude. maybe she is that third gender? the one that they are proposing building/adding restrooms for? I just can't imagine going to the mall and seeing three restrooms.

Maybe Hillary is planning on picking Warren for her running mate (or just her mate).

Forum List

Back