Who is plan B for the Democrats?

Who is plan B for the Democrats?

*cough*

May 21, 2014:

Warren is Plan B. If the pschopaths on the Right manage to take down Hillary with a tsunami of manufactured bullshit, the Democrats will haul out Warren.

Joe Biden is having nightmares. "How do I destroy these two women without coming across like a misogynist?"

Liz Warren has made it clear she WILL NOT run.

Except she is doing everything a person who wants to run for President would do. She's even doing the obligatory book signing tour.

They all say "I don't know" or "I am not going to run"... until they do.

So far the Billary road trip is coming off lame as hell. She looks like some worthless British Royalty pretending to get in touch with the people. It's sad, funny and pathetic all at once.

You won't know who will be The Democrat Party's standard bearer until the convention. Then George Soros will direct them as to which "new" articulate, cleans-up-nice, minority will get the honour of throwing Hillary under that big, all-inclusive Democrat bus!

So far the Billary road trip is coming off lame as hell.

It was planned that way. Start out very quietly. Low key.
A CNN/ORC poll conducted last month showed Clinton has a double-digit lead over five expected Republican presidential hopefuls; 54 percent of the poll respondents said they would vote for Clinton over any challengers.

With that type of lead, she should be doing exactly what she is doing, keeping the campaign low key, and watching the Republican candidates destroy each other. She can be a very aggressive campaigner but now is not the time.

Wasn't all that long ago that Hillary was a done deal as President.Looks like she might still have a chance because she will avoid the media
and in return they will push her across the finish line.

We'll see how this media avoidance strategy plays out. They may end up turning on her instead of providing cover and expose her for the corrupt political shape shifter she is.

Forum List

Back