Who is responsible for the Federal Prison System?

• Banned
Federal Bureau of Prisons - Wikipedia

The Federal Bureau of Prisons is under the Dept. of Justice, run by the Attorney General....an Executive Branch Dept.
Yes. Are just informing people or do you have some amazing point you are going to surprise us with?

Off hand, I'd say she believes Barr is behind the 'suicide'.

Personally, I think almost anyone would turn their head for the right amount of money, or force.
I have not said Barr is behind anything. However, is it appropriate for the Dept. of Justice to investigate a Dept. of Justice screw up?

The Federal Bureau of Prisons is under the Dept. of Justice, run by the Attorney General....an Executive Branch Dept.
Yes. Are just informing people or do you have some amazing point you are going to surprise us with?

Personally, I think almost anyone would turn their head for the right amount of money, or force.
Paying off a CO or 2 is about all it would take.

have a point?
A question came up on another thread as to who is responsible for the prison where Epstein was held and who's responsible for any screw-ups that may have "allowed" him to "commit suicide." Opportunity and authority.

From experience, I know that prison guards come in all sizes, shapes and ideologies.

and no matter how well they are paid, more than a few will turn their back for profit.

I have not said Barr is behind anything. However, is it appropriate for the Dept. of Justice to investigate a Dept. of Justice screw up?

who should?

The NYC Keystone Kops?

Lol right? We should get the FDA on it. And when the military loses money, we should holler at HUD.

Trump has such an awesome brain that he is able to micromanage every function of the federal government at the same time.

(Please read with sarcastic tone)

I think the first thing they should do, is check personnel files of the employees against the lists of Jeffs victims.

Yeah, and it was so polluted under Eric(the racist) Holder and incompetent Loretta Lynch(isnt that a trigger word for black people), that it will take decades to fumigate all the corrupt officials still there. Just the other day, 4 security guards were fired from a local prison because they were having the female inmates showing the boobs and sometimes masturbating in front of them in the showers. I remember the story about Baltimore when Lynch was in office, that the guards were smuggling in drugs for a little hoochie from the females.
The Baltimore jail that was run by a gang

have a point?
A question came up on another thread as to who is responsible for the prison where Epstein was held and who's responsible for any screw-ups that may have "allowed" him to "commit suicide." Opportunity and authority.

From experience, I know that prison guards come in all sizes, shapes and ideologies.

and no matter how well they are paid, more than a few will turn their back for profit.
Don’t give us that spin that prison guards are human beings.

Throw George Soros (aka Kaiser Soze) into the mix and we’ve got ourselves a real donnybrook here in America.

Thank God we elected St Trumpy to straighten this mess out.

Forum List

Back