Who is responsible for the Federal Prison System?

have a point?

Yes, Epstein death has upset some on the left and want to know why Barr allowed the suicide?

They believe Epstein was killed because he knew something on Trump but if that were true then Bill would be wanting him dead seeing Bill and Epstein were good buddies...

have a point?
A question came up on another thread as to who is responsible for the prison where Epstein was held and who's responsible for any screw-ups that may have "allowed" him to "commit suicide." Opportunity and authority.
The person responsible for the prison where Epstein was held is DiBlasio. Epstein was in the Manhattan Correctional Center in Lower Manhattan.

It makes more sense now.

Federal Bureau of Prisons - Wikipedia

The Federal Bureau of Prisons is under the Dept. of Justice, run by the Attorney General....an Executive Branch Dept.
Yes. Are just informing people or do you have some amazing point you are going to surprise us with?

Off hand, I'd say she believes Barr is behind the 'suicide'.

Personally, I think almost anyone would turn their head for the right amount of money, or force.
I have not said Barr is behind anything. However, is it appropriate for the Dept. of Justice to investigate a Dept. of Justice screw up?

who should?

The NYC Keystone Kops?
Is that the only option you can think of?

have a point?
A question came up on another thread as to who is responsible for the prison where Epstein was held and who's responsible for any screw-ups that may have "allowed" him to "commit suicide." Opportunity and authority.
The person responsible for the prison where Epstein was held is DiBlasio. Epstein was in the Manhattan Correctional Center in Lower Manhattan.

It makes more sense now.
Not held under federal authority? Metropolitan Correctional Center, New York - Wikipedia

have a point?

It makes more sense now.
Not held under federal authority? Metropolitan Correctional Center, New York - Wikipedia
In New York.

have a point?

Yes, Epstein death has upset some on the left and want to know why Barr allowed the suicide?

They believe Epstein was killed because he knew something on Trump but if that were true then Bill would be wanting him dead seeing Bill and Epstein were good buddies...
Yes, it is awfully convenient for some people that he dies so "suddenly". Let's hope all the documentation doesn't disappear too.

have a point?

It makes more sense now.
In New York.
Metropolitan Correctional Center, New York - Wikipedia

One thing we can be sure of is that St Trumpy, a New York big shot in His own right, had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Federal Bureau of Prisons - Wikipedia

The Federal Bureau of Prisons is under the Dept. of Justice, run by the Attorney General....an Executive Branch Dept.
Yes. Are just informing people or do you have some amazing point you are going to surprise us with?

Personally, I think almost anyone would turn their head for the right amount of money, or force.
I have not said Barr is behind anything. However, is it appropriate for the Dept. of Justice to investigate a Dept. of Justice screw up?

who should?

The NYC Keystone Kops?

no, I could name a multitude of agencies.

Andy, Barney and Gomer.

Barney MIller

Brooklyn 99.

But you apparently don't understand sarcasm.

who should?

The NYC Keystone Kops?

no, I could name a multitude of agencies.

Andy, Barney and Gomer.

Barney MIller

Brooklyn 99.

But you apparently don't understand sarcasm.
Car 54!
upload_2019-8-10_15-39-36.jpeg

Forum List

Back