Who Is Responsible For This Latest Attack? Isn't It Obvious?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
joseph_goebbels_big_lie_propaganda_msm.jpg

We've been subjected to a continual stream of hate filled rhetoric from representatives of the left. They knowingly set up this attack, and future attacks to follow, with their despicable comments. Comments that were meant to cause hatred and anger. Comments that were designed to cause people to become violent against anyone who they felt doesn't agree with them.

These people are the cause of attacks like this latest attack. Not guns. These people. I will show what they've been saying and some rational responses to their ridiculous comments.

Last edited:

We've been subjected to a continual stream of hate filled rhetoric from representatives of the left. They knowingly set up this attack, and future attacks to follow, with their despicable comments. Comments that were meant to cause hatred and anger. Comments that were designed to cause people to become violent against anyone who they felt doesn't agree with them.

These people are the cause of attacks like this latest attack. Not guns. These people. I will show what they've been saying and some rational responses to their ridiculous comments.

You would think with nuts like us running around you would want common sense gun legislation. But if you feel comfortable and safe sitting in church who am I to tell you to do anything differently than you do now. How is what you do now working out for you?

And who's preaching hate and violence? I think you are a drama queen. Maybe you aren't smart or tough enough to follow politics?

liberals-are-a-cancer-liberals-america-politics-1340372445.jpg

Liberals began with accusing cops of being racist. This was done to create a disrespect for authority figures.
The left didn't have enough examples of real racism so they set out to create imaginary racism in the minds of specific groups.
The result....the police are under attack, and the natural result is that high crime areas in our cities have become less safe because of their own lack of respect for cops.
Cops refuse to enforce the law in those areas out of self-preservation. They don't answer calls because the risk of the cops being attacked by mobs and lone assassins is too great. This is all part of the design laid out by leftists.

Obama takes credit for 'booming' economy

"Let's look at the facts," Obama said. "Since I have come into office, there's almost no economic metric by which you couldn't say that the U.S. economy is better and that corporate bottom lines are better. None."

BTW the idiot Democrats caused the Great Recession with their mortgage policies and then blamed it on Bush.

BTW Obama's ACORN is involved in voter fraud

The Complete Guide to ACORN Voter Fraud

Last edited:

I'll also note that Facebook, Google, Twitter et al track tons of data in order to target people with ads (to the extent that they even target anti-Semites, for example) or to censor and ban them for RW political positions. Yet they are not willing to connect the dots for someone like the shooter whose posting behavior is full of red warning flags.

Forum List

Back