Who is the real founder of ISIS???

Now, about that "757" that hit the Pentagon...

This is what W and Bibi want you to believe happened (nevermind the engines would be IN THE GROUND)

This is the hole it left

And in the upper right below, in front of the swirling smoke, that's supposed to be a "757" and not a bunker buster cruise missile, and if you think it was a cruise missile, a lot of traitors want you dead...

Obama's horrible Iraq policy and decisions created a vacuum...that's why there is ISIS

But he was just following Bushs playbook, remember ??

We iraq all they needed to fly free. They blew it . That's on them .

Are we supposed to hold things together with the blood of our troops?

When you could have easily stomped this Islamic shit-show out of existence while it was manageable, when for the laughable reasons of not wanting to contribute to global warming you stand down opportunities to obliterate its leadership--Obama has bent over backward to protect the product of his regime. The founder of ISIS is looking out for them.
You people are fucking nuts. ISIS could not have been easily stomped out of existence. What you people fail to comprehend is that ISIS was already in Iraq and fighting us since 2003 when they were known as Al-Qaeda in Iraq. Bush spent 5 years and a trillion dollars and couldn't stomp them out of existence.

LINK?

The CIA told Cheney there was no AQ in Iraq.

Prove that there was.

What you people fail to comprehend is that ISIS was already in Iraq and fighting us since 2003 when they were known as Al-Qaeda in Iraq

Oh god....

Lost, and more lost, and addicted to parroting media BS...

Now, about that "757" that hit the Pentagon...

This is what W and Bibi want you to believe happened (nevermind the engines would be IN THE GROUND)

This is the hole it left

And in the upper right below, in front of the swirling smoke, that's supposed to be a "757" and not a bunker buster cruise missile, and if you think it was a cruise missile, a lot of traitors want you dead...

Not this shit again? :ack-1:

What's wrong with that hole it left?

Obama's horrible Iraq policy and decisions created a vacuum...that's why there is ISIS

When you could have easily stomped this Islamic shit-show out of existence while it was manageable, when for the laughable reasons of not wanting to contribute to global warming you stand down opportunities to obliterate its leadership--Obama has bent over backward to protect the product of his regime. The founder of ISIS is looking out for them.
You people are fucking nuts. ISIS could not have been easily stomped out of existence. What you people fail to comprehend is that ISIS was already in Iraq and fighting us since 2003 when they were known as Al-Qaeda in Iraq. Bush spent 5 years and a trillion dollars and couldn't stomp them out of existence.

LINK?

Prove that there was.

Educate yourself...

al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI) | militant group

AQ was an orphanage founded in Afghan by Col Tom Ossman, former CIA asset who stayed in Afghan after the Russians left. AQ doesn't do the terror, rather, they let the CIA/Mossad do it and then take credit for it...

Um, I don't think a 757 fits through that hole.... not even close.

That is the type of hole a cruise missile makes. A 757 is not a projectile. It would've "bounced off" the Pentagon.

That is the type of hole a cruise missile makes. A 757 is not a projectile. It would've "bounced off" the Pentagon.
Are you saying you think that's where a missile went into the Pentagon??

LINK?

Prove that there was.

Educate yourself...

Educate yourself,

What was your job at the CIA?

I was an analyst working on the team that was charged with evaluating whether or not Al Qaeda and Iraq had conspired together to conduct 9/11 attacks.

And your job as it related to [Abu Musab al-]Zarqawi?

On the team, as an analyst, the big question was whether or not Zarqawi was part of Al Qaeda at the time, and we found that he was not. He had not sworn bay’ah [oath of allegiance] to bin Laden. He was working separately. Even though he had trained in Afghanistan and Herat in the ’90s, near bin Laden’s camp, he was focused on his own agenda at the time."

LINK?

Prove that there was.

Educate yourself...

Educate yourself,

I was an analyst working on the team that was charged with evaluating whether or not Al Qaeda and Iraq had conspired together to conduct 9/11 attacks.

On the team, as an analyst, the big question was whether or not Zarqawi was part of Al Qaeda at the time, and we found that he was not. He had not sworn bay’ah [oath of allegiance] to bin Laden. He was working separately. Even though he had trained in Afghanistan and Herat in the ’90s, near bin Laden’s camp, he was focused on his own agenda at the time."

Uh-oh... from YOUR link....

He ends up swearing bay’ah, which means he’s pledging his allegiance to Al Qaeda. He will now have the Al Qaeda brand. He will be responsible to the Al Qaeda leadership in answering to them. He’ll also help senior Al Qaeda with funding and recruits if they need it. So it’s a symbiotic relationship.

Zarqawi had named his group various different names prior to becoming Al Qaeda in Iraq, which is the nomenclature we ended up using.

I tried to help you. I strongly recommended you educate yourself but you don't want to. Oh well, c'est la vie.

LINK?

Prove that there was.

Educate yourself...

Educate yourself,

He ends up swearing bay’ah, which means he’s pledging his allegiance to Al Qaeda. He will now have the Al Qaeda brand. He will be responsible to the Al Qaeda leadership in answering to them. He’ll also help senior Al Qaeda with funding and recruits if they need it. So it’s a symbiotic relationship.

Zarqawi had named his group various different names prior to becoming Al Qaeda in Iraq, which is the nomenclature we ended up using.

I tried to help you. I strongly recommended you educate yourself but you don't want to. Oh well, c'est la vie.

You are a fucking liar.

You made those statements up.

LINK?

Prove that there was.

Educate yourself...

Educate yourself,

You are a fucking liar.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa-doh:

You rightards are so absolutely fucking insane, it's scary.

Moron -- I copied and pasted that from YOUR link.

Here's a screen capture of it. Note the URL at the top... it's your fucking link, ya flamin' idiot. :eusa_doh:

2d91oo1.png

... now go read your own link and educate yourself and stop making an ass of yourself.

I've noticed that some of this is mainly a anti-semitism attitude that exist. I guess we could have picked a whole bunch of people but somehow we picked a Jew. The one state that is the victim of muslim terrorist would somehow start a muslim terrorist organization...sure.

Are you saying you think that's where a missile went into the Pentagon??
Still no answer from LaDexter...

Are you claiming that's where some projectile, perhaps a missile, went into the Pentagon?

LINK?

Prove that there was.

Educate yourself...

Educate yourself,

You are a fucking liar.

Now that I proved I didn't lie and that I did get that text from your link, where's your apology for wrongly claiming I lied...?

some of this is mainly a anti-semitism attitude

Instead of arguing the issue of the "757" hitting the Pentagon, whether a 757 can travel 400 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground (which puts its engines IN the ground), we get this

CARD TOSS CARD TOSS CARD TOSS CARD TOSS

TRUTH is anti-semitic, because truth is the greatest enemy Judaism ever faced.... dating back to the truth of Joshua offing Moses on Mt Sinai... and replacing him with a levite, a real levite... who needed 40 days to grow a beard.

Are you claiming that's where some projectile, perhaps a missile, went into the Pentagon?

Sorry, I have 500,000 Jews tossing cards at me...

YES, that is indeed a US made bunker buster cruise missile...

Sorry, I have 500,000 Jews tossing cards at me...

YES, that is indeed a US made bunker buster cruise missile...

Thanks for [tacitly] admitting you're fucking insane; since this hole...

hqdefault.jpg

... is the exit hole, not the entrance hole. That's what came out from the C-ring of the Pentagon after travelling through the 6 exterior walls of the E-ring, D-ring, and C-ring.

2568zrn.jpg

is the exit hole,

LMFAO!!!

The desperation of Treason Supporters here is laughable, because the Pentagon, of the whole 911 fraud, is the MOST OBVIOUS = a well documented proof below

And now for some more truth that is "anti-semitic..."

Declassified docs: Hillary aided rise of ISIS

"They confirm WND reporting over the past three years of evidence that U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens was involved in shipping weapons from Benghazi to support the al-Qaida-affiliated militias fighting the Bashar al-Assad regime in Syria, effectively arming the Sunni jihadists who morphed into ISIS."

Hillary starting wars to help... exactly who this thread IDs as the real "founder" of ISIS, Netanyahu...

Clinton Email: We Must Destroy Syria For Israel

"A leaked Hillary Clinton email confirms that the Obama administration, with Hillary at the helm, orchestrated a civil war in Syria to benefit Israel."

and truth just doesn't get any more "anti-semitic" than that, outing the future US President as a bought whore of the Zionism lobby, eager and willing to start wars for the benefit of Israel...

Forum List

Back