Who is to really blame for Melania's speech...?

I find it funny that the same people who are masturbating over how Melania's speech was the best future-first-lady-speech ever are the same people who were shitting themselves when Michelle Obama made the same speech 8 years ago.
I know, right?

I find it funny that the same people who are masturbating over how Melania's speech was the best future-first-lady-speech ever are the same people who were shitting themselves when Michelle Obama made the same speech 8 years ago.

I can just see Republicans attacking Michelle for what she said

Just wait till Melania says kids should eat healthier meals

Im surprised anybody even knew Micheal said it in the first place. I turn the channel when that thing comes on. But then, I never like Merlin Perkins and the Wild Kingdom back in the day either.'
after watching the speech and taking notice that it sounded like a speech from the first "whatever' immediatley, what came to mind was global warming.

Don't be ridiculous. Melania is a model. She will be saying kids should stop eating.

Us. We've know and acknowledged for decades that our politicians and their families don't write their own speeches. Yet we'll give praise when a speech is successful, and give criticism when it isn't. We know without the slightest doubt that the speech we hear hasn't been written by the person giving the speech, and still we pretend it was. I get flack for saying I don't vote, but your average voter is quite possibly the most retarded human being on the planet.

If you don’t vote because you don’t like the choices, I can respect that although with a ballot full of choices, I would think your standard for liability is too high. If you don’t vote because you don’t think it matters, you are actually the most retarded human being on the planet. Hopefully you’re speaking of only Federal Elections…whom you elect to the school board or the city council has far more impact on your life than 100 votes for President ever would.

Don't be ridiculous. Melania is a model. She will be saying kids should stop eating.

Exactly.. First Lady's are mere figureheads, they do nothing but show up at events and make gestures like "just say no" and school lunch stuff.

Jesus, you'd think she was running for POTUS herself.

Us. We've know and acknowledged for decades that our politicians and their families don't write their own speeches. Yet we'll give praise when a speech is successful, and give criticism when it isn't. We know without the slightest doubt that the speech we hear hasn't been written by the person giving the speech, and still we pretend it was. I get flack for saying I don't vote, but your average voter is quite possibly the most retarded human being on the planet.

If you don’t vote because you don’t like the choices, I can respect that although with a ballot full of choices, I would think your standard for liability is too high. If you don’t vote because you don’t think it matters, you are actually the most retarded human being on the planet. Hopefully you’re speaking of only Federal Elections…whom you elect to the school board or the city council has far more impact on your life than 100 votes for President ever would.
In most presidential elections, I would agree with you. This election is different, unlike any other presidential election. Trump has told you that he will destroy the country as we know. If you haven't heard him, then you're not paying attention. He is not going to "Make America Great Again" by legislation. No, because he can't. The Republican establishment in congress will block him all the way. He's going to make liberal use of executive orders and force congress to pass legislation he needs by blackmailing them with supreme court appointments and arm twisting key leaders in congress. I don't believe most Trump supporters really understand what Trump means when he says, he'll make America great again.

In most presidential elections, I would agree with you. This election is different. Trump has told you that he will destroy the country as we know. If you haven't heard him, then you're not paying attention. He is not going to "Make America Great Again" by legislation. No, because he can't. The Republican establishment in congress will block him all the way. He's going to make liberal use of executive orders and force congress to pass legislation he needs with supreme court appointments and arm twisting key leaders in congress. I don't believe most Trump supporters really understand what Trump means when he says, he'll "Make America Great Again."

I think, and this may seem "out there", but I think Trump and/or his campaign did this on purpose. Why? It's an old sales tactic called TPTS, you know put the new car next to the old car.

It works as such.

He/they specifically chose Michelle Obama knowing that her and Melania would be seen side by side for the next 24 hour news cycle (that happened)

This starts to get people subconsciously considering them both first ladies, thus getting American's to think beyond the sale and subconsciously presuming he'll be president.

Her speech got more publicity than any in the history of politics and I'm not so sure that's a bad thing.

I think, and this may seem "out there", but I think Trump and/or his campaign did this on purpose. Why? It's an old sales tactic called TPTS, you know put the new car next to the old car.

It works as such.

He/they specifically chose Michelle Obama knowing that her and Melania would be seen side by side for the next 24 hour news cycle (that happened)

This starts to get people subconsciously considering them both first ladies, thus getting American's to think beyond the sale and subconsciously presuming he'll be president.

Her speech got more publicity than any in the history of politics and I'm not so sure that's a bad thing.
Interesting Point

If she becomes first lady, the recommended school lunch will be the fashion model lunch,

2 tic tacs and 3 cigarettes.

Exactly.. First Lady's are mere figureheads, they do nothing but show up at events and make gestures like "just say no" and school lunch stuff.

Then why have her speak at all? Just let her be a piece of arm candy

And what a piece of candy. The handcuffs are a nice touch. This should look really good hanging in Oval Office.

The Future First Lady? See Melania Trump's nude photo shoot

And what a piece of candy. The handcuffs are a nice touch. This should look really good hanging in Oval Office.

The Future First Lady? See Melania Trump's nude photo shoot
Nice spread...was her speech locked in that briefcase

Forum List

Back