Who is to really blame for Melania's speech...?

I blame Michele Obama for using words she knew Melania was going to use

Psychics suck. This one time this dude was like, "Rightwinger, you have AIDS."

You were like, "How could you know?"

He said, "I poked a hole in the condom."

Im surprised anybody even knew Micheal said it in the first place. I turn the channel when that thing comes on. But then, I never like Merlin Perkins and the Wild Kingdom back in the day either.'

Us. We've know and acknowledged for decades that our politicians and their families don't write their own speeches. Yet we'll give praise when a speech is successful, and give criticism when it isn't. We know without the slightest doubt that the speech we hear hasn't been written by the person giving the speech, and still we pretend it was. I get flack for saying I don't vote, but your average voter is quite possibly the most retarded human being on the planet.

Melania said SHE wrote it.

Melania Trump Said She Wrote Controversial RNC Speech Herself

My sister and I were talking about that this morning. She didn't write her own speech. They never do. That's the point of this entire thread.

Us. We've know and acknowledged for decades that our politicians and their families don't write their own speeches. Yet we'll give praise when a speech is successful, and give criticism when it isn't. We know without the slightest doubt that the speech we hear hasn't been written by the person giving the speech, and still we pretend it was. I get flack for saying I don't vote, but your average voter is quite possibly the most retarded human being on the planet.
Spin artist, are you then ?!

Trump is responsible for it.

All the signs of his Type A controlling behavior ordering his wife to say she wrote it when she clearly did not -- that's who is to blame for it.

This is just yet another gaff by Trump The Chump.

But this time he did not fool anybody. He is losing his deceptive touch and control.

Pretty soon he will be ready for a straight-jacket and the padded white room.

I do not believe he will take his loss of control and public embarrassment well.

After he loses The White House, The Senate, and the House Of Reps to Hillary, he will also lose his tv show.

Then he will be ready for the nuthouse.

An Astrophysicist Used Math To Show Melania Trump Stole Her Speech

There’s a 1 in 87 billion chance Melania didn’t rip off Michelle, a McGill scientist says.

578e66ee2400002700b31edc.jpeg

Since Melania Trump got caught red-handed at the Republican National Convention Monday night appropriating passages from a speech Michelle Obama delivered in 2008, Donald Trump’s team has engaged in a breathtaking effort to gaslight America.

Paul Manafort and others from the presumptive Republican presidential nominee’s campaign have even attempted to argue that it’s simply a coincidence, and that both women used “common” words.

McGill University astrophysicist Robert Rutledge is having none of it.

In a series of posts to Twitter and Facebook, Rutledge ran the numbers, breaking down the disputed passages into distinct phrases of a few words each ― “word is your bond,” “because we want our children,” “willingness to work for them” and so on. Based on this analysis, he determined there’s something like a 1 in 87 billion chance that Melania Trump and Michelle Obama would use such similar language.

On Facebook, Rutledge puts it like this:

DETAILS: An Astrophysicist Used Math To Show Melania Trump Stole Her Speech

Well, that pretty much sums it up. Melania clearly plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech.

My sister and I were talking about that this morning. She didn't write her own speech. They never do. That's the point of this entire thread.
Correct -- Melania lied when she said she wrote it herself.

Euro-trash likes to lie.

Euro-trash will never inhabit The White House.

Correct -- Melania lied when she said she wrote it herself.

Euro-trash likes to lie.

Euro-trash will never inhabit The White House.
if Euro-trash will never inhabit the White House, are you saying that Hillary is not a possible winner either?
Besides, after the current illegal resident is evicted, its going to take four years to fumigate the place and get the afro sheen stains off of the furniture.

You're right, the whole thing was an elaborate psyop. to make Melania look presidential to the lo-info folks paying attention to the 24 hour news cycle.

13754469_1002393456548606_1234685137158483649_n.jpg

You split an infinitive.

It was a clever trick by the campaign so MSM douchebags would be forced to show images of the planet of the apes Michelle (the future if we are not careful) with when America was great Melania (the future if we make America great again)! Just to remind people the direction we were going and where we can back to! :p

And to think people like this guy think blacks should vote Republican.

Of all the people to steal from.

Seriously.

Of all the people to steal from, a Trump steals from an Obama.

You just can't get better entertainment value for your dollar. :lol:

I have told you and told you and told you...the Trumps are Democrats. What more proof do you need?

Of all the people to steal from.

Seriously.

Of all the people to steal from, a Trump steals from an Obama.

You just can't get better entertainment value for your dollar. :lol:

I have told you and told you and told you...the Trumps are Democrats. What more proof do you need?
Imagine if she had plagiarized Hillary's First Lady speech?

I'm not blaming Melania, or even her speech writers. We KNOW WITHOUT A FACT that our politicians NEVER write their own speeches. Yet when it's our side in the spotlight we pretend they had everything to do with it. This isn't a secret, you dummies. Our politicians haven't been writing their own speeches for a very long time, and none of them are even trying to hide it. It's not exactly a big Washington secret.
You're right, politicians for top offices don't write their own speeches. Generally, there is one person who meets with the boss takes notes and writes the speech. Then it goes around the table looking for land mines, bad phrasing, etc. This is apparently where the ball was dropped.

Im surprised anybody even knew Micheal said it in the first place. I turn the channel when that thing comes on. But then, I never like Merlin Perkins and the Wild Kingdom back in the day either.'
I bet the Obama's saw it.

Cnu6qnRWYAE-oCR.jpg

Last edited:

I was really expecting a big mess up like the I Love Lucy episode of freezing in front of the camera's..I was pleasantly surprised at how well she did... I am sure she is full of tears today, how embarrassing.

I was really expecting a big mess up like the I Love Lucy episode of freezing in front of the camera's..I was pleasantly surprised at how well she did... I am sure she is full of tears today, how embarrassing.

No reason to be embarrassed. She was just doing what you she was told to do. Trump and his campaign people are one's responsible.

I find it funny that the same people who are masturbating over how Melania's speech was the best future-first-lady-speech ever are the same people who were shitting themselves when Michelle Obama made the same speech 8 years ago.

Forum List

Back