Who killed Seth Rich?

Tomorrow is a big day for Kim Dotcom who claim to have hard evidence of Seth Rich connection to WikiLeaks. If he does, this Democrat sham and ruse about collusion, this house of cards they were pushing for will be tumbling down.

Unless Kim somehow turn dead with couple of bullets in his back.
You've been hoaxed.

Again.

Creduloid.

The line for being lied to again by your favorite propaganda outlets is forming. Better hurry!

IMG_0174.JPG

Kim Dotcom says

If Congress includes #SethRich case into their Russia probe I'll give written testimony with evidence that Seth Rich was @Wikileaks source.

Kim Dotcom on Twitter

Yes, if it is proven he was in communication with Wikileaks, it would be a shocking turn of events in this story. Keep in mind, Wikileaks has said all along that it wasn't the Russians who provided the DNC info. And Wikileaks doesn't have a history of lying. Many may hate it, but it does only present truth and fact. So i'm taking Wikileaks at its word.

Julian Assange all but admitted that Seth Rich was the leaker. He wouldn't comment on the source of the leak, yet he took the time to single out the Seth Rich murder to point out what risks whistleblowers take when they leak such information.

Those who questioned Vince Foster were called "cruel" too.

Same playbook, same result, likely the same killer = the Mossad = the Dem "garbage compactor"

Kim Dotcom says

If Congress includes #SethRich case into their Russia probe I'll give written testimony with evidence that Seth Rich was @Wikileaks source.

Kim Dotcom on Twitter

Yes, if it is proven he was in communication with Wikileaks, it would be a shocking turn of events in this story. Keep in mind, Wikileaks has said all along that it wasn't the Russians who provided the DNC info. And Wikileaks doesn't have a history of lying. Many may hate it, but it does only present truth and fact. So i'm taking Wikileaks at its word.

Julian Assange all but admitted that Seth Rich was the leaker. He wouldn't comment on the source of the leak, yet he took the time to single out the Seth Rich murder to point out what risks whistleblowers take when they leak such information.

Looks like the leaks did come from a DNC insider. And Seth Rich is likely that insider.

Fox News "journalistic standards" = never showing us the "757" hitting the Pentagon, and telling us this was NOT a "controlled demolition."

FOX News and Hannity killed Seth Rich. They waited for him to die and then they attacked his reputation and murdered it. Think about that and what kind of people were in charge at FOX News and what kind of man Hannity is. They attack people after the people die. They target the dead, even after the family pleads with them to leave the deceased loved one to rest in peace and keep them out of a made up weird conspiracy theory.

Kim Dotcom says

Kim Dotcom on Twitter

Exactly right. :thup:

I've said it before I'll say it again

the leaker was always Seth Rich

it was never the Russians.

FOX News and Hannity killed Seth Rich. They waited for him to die and then they attacked his reputation and murdered it. Think about that and what kind of people were in charge at FOX News and what kind of man Hannity is. They attack people after the people die. They target the dead, even after the family pleads with them to leave the deceased loved one to rest in peace and keep them out of a made up weird conspiracy theory.
Yes. These are the worst kind of scum. Scum who libel murder victims.

I hope the family sues Fox and Hannity for trillions.

Kim Dotcom says

Kim Dotcom on Twitter

Exactly right. :thup:

I've said it before I'll say it again

the leaker was always Seth Rich

it was never the Russians.
Why do you insist on advertising your retardation in public? Seriously.

Yes. These are the worst kind of scum. Scum who libel murder victims.

I hope the family sues Fox and Hannity for trillions.
Cry me a river… Jack weed

Forum List

Back